Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2015 trivial drivel thread

hah You goofball.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
and I thought I was specialCrying-into-tissue
Hey pervy Mags -- if you go fishing this weekend, wear a cup!

[Image: 29E9191100000578-3136834-image-a-45_1435105279286.jpg]

A man and his son thought they'd caught a Piranha the other day while lake fishing in New Jersey.

Turns out, it was a Pacu, a rare Amazonian fish that has been caught in other U.S. locations and is known to bite the balls off of unsuspecting fisherman. Smiley_emoticons_shocked

(Officials suspect exotic fish owners have dumped the fish.)
I will put on a stainless cup before putting on the waders. Those teeth need flossing.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Does it mean that death is near when one is put in hospice?
Yes.
They don't usually pack a bag for more than a few days for a hospice stay.
(06-24-2015, 04:33 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Not necessarily. A person can be on hospice for a year. The function of hospice is to make the terminal patient as comfortable as possible when further treatment would be pointless. Hospice offers palliative care versus rehabitative or custodial care.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Yes, usually. Bobby Kristina is now in hospice. Sad to say but I already knew their was no hope for her.
At the airport. Leaving a few days early. I can't wait to get home. I saw everyone and everything I wanted to. Except Clang. I'll see you next time.
(06-25-2015, 06:35 AM)ramseycat Wrote: At the airport. Leaving a few days early. I can't wait to get home. I saw everyone and everything I wanted to. Except Clang. I'll see you next time.

Count on it.
(06-24-2015, 07:56 PM)ramseycat Wrote:

Not necessarily. A person can be on hospice for a year. The function of hospice is to make the terminal patient as comfortable as possible when further treatment would be pointless. Hospice offers palliative care versus rehabitative or custodial care.

Very true. There are those who only last very short time, however some last "comfortably" in hospice for quite some time.

Both my mom & dad were in Hospice together at the same time, same place. My dad was there for about 7 months before going to heaven, and my mom was there for another 9 months before being back with him again. They both were extremely well cared for through out their duration there. (Guess there are "various degrees" of hospice care)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(06-25-2015, 04:28 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(06-25-2015, 06:35 AM)ramseycat Wrote: At the airport. Leaving a few days early. I can't wait to get home. I saw everyone and everything I wanted to. Except Clang. I'll see you next time.

Count on it.

I'm home! And my doggies are home!

I will most likely be back in the fall Clang. And will get together then.
(06-25-2015, 05:02 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(06-25-2015, 04:28 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Count on it.

I'm home! And my doggies are home!

I will most likely be back in the fall Clang. And will get together then.
I'm already doing my apple picking core strengthing exercises.
I do miss Apple picking every year with the family. But to be honest, NY isn't home anymore. It was hard being in the old neighborhood with my mom being gone.
(06-26-2015, 09:29 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I do miss Apple picking every year with the family. But to be honest, NY isn't home anymore. It was hard being in the old neighborhood with my mom being gone.
Yeah I know what you mean. It's hard sometimes living in my parent's house now that mom is gone. I'm still not sure mom approves of my crossdressing(though ive had some close calls in almost getting caught recently, so maybe?)but I like to think she's trying to help me get this state job. And trying to help me get my shit together.

MS, I was just looking at some new pix of Caitlyn Jenner and thought of you. She has an awesome rack.
(06-30-2015, 07:15 AM)Duchess Wrote:

MS, I was just looking at some nude pix of Caitlyn Jenner and thought of you. She has an awesome rack.
fixed.

I don't much care for Donald Trump. I think he's a fuck face.
(06-30-2015, 07:49 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I don't much care for Donald Trump. I think he's a fuck face.

He may be the next POTUS! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!