Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Irks You?
OnBendedKnee Wrote:Whoops.
I read in your profile, "Alcohol Tester" and just assumed you were a woman.
Never believe what you read OBK ::bigg::
Jurassic Wrote:
So he shouldn't believe that either? What a conundrum.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
Jurassic Wrote:
So he shouldn't believe that either? What a conundrum.
Nothing like messing with the mind is there LMPP
Today what irks the PISS out of me is SPAM in TEXT MESSAGE on my motherfucking CELL PHONE!!!!! Sons a' bitches.....

Doesn't it count when you have your cell on the "Do not call" list????? ::angrier::
Do you get charged for that ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:Do you get charged for that ?
No, I have unlimited texts on my plan. It still annoys the shit out of me.
You kids with your 'texting' and all.

AT&T offered unlimited texting and the moment in time between him asking and me shouting, NO! was a hairs breath under a nano second.
Sinister Wrote:Today what irks the PISS out of me is SPAM in TEXT MESSAGE on my motherfucking CELL PHONE!!!!! Sons a' bitches.....

Doesn't it count when you have your cell on the "Do not call" list????? ::angrier::

You're lucky you know how to open the God damn thing. 10 to 1 says you don't even know how to text or change your ring tone, you techno-tard.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:You're lucky you know how to open the God damn thing. 10 to 1 says you don't even know how to text or change your ring tone, you techno-tard.
I chose unlimited texting because I would sooner type a message to retards like yourself who want to call and talk about the size of the shit they just took than actually speak to them. My ring tone is silent so it is easier to ignore phone calls from retards. Again; much like you.
The great skull has spoken![Image: 4_17_208.gif]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:The great skull has spoken![Image: 4_17_208.gif]
And hs doomed you to eternal damnation and hellfire. Nice knowin' ya. ::finger::
Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:You're lucky you know how to open the God damn thing. 10 to 1 says you don't even know how to text or change your ring tone, you techno-tard.
I chose unlimited texting because I would sooner type a message to retards like yourself who want to call and talk about the size of the shit they just took than actually speak to them. My ring tone is silent so it is easier to ignore phone calls from retards. Again; much like you.
I have unlimited texting too. My sister is likewhy do you text all the time? Why not just call the person? Because then I would actually have to speak to someone and I don't like people. I don't want to have a 30 minute phone call when I just have one thing to say. Besides texting came in handy when we were in Houston and I needed to vent about what a fucking high maintenance bitch she was. I couldn't exactly say that outloud during a phone call.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Great it's fuckin cold out!::thumbs::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Sinister Wrote:

I forgot what a sociable people-person you are.
86 112
Wedgies
[user=85]Momster[/user] wrote:
Quote:Wedgies
Dipped in blue cheese dressing.

::thumbs::
? dood
I went sto hooters yeseterda for lunch and the manger ws there. he asked if I wanted a job

HAHAHAHWHWAHHAHWH
I'm assuming back in the kitchen as a fry cook?
I'mkinda hwat
whereyou been?
[user=85]Momster[/user] wrote:
Quote:I'mkinda hwat

[Image: retard-in-pool1.jpg]
[Image: borndragon.gif]