Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SEXCAPADES
I've had sex in every room of my home except for the guest bathroom, I've had sex in the barn & in places throughout our property, I've done it the front seat & the backseat & in the bed of a pickup and I've done it up against that same pickup...Once, dressed only in a black trenchcoat, walked into Cowboy's office dropped the coat & had sex bent over his desk...I don't need a bed to have sex.....You ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:I've had sex in every room of my home except for the guest bathroom, I've had sex in the barn & in places throughout our property, I've done it the front seat & the backseat & in the bed of a pickup and I've done it up against that same pickup...Once, dressed only in a black trenchcoat, walked into Cowboy's office dropped the coat & had sex bent over his desk...I don't need a bed to have sex.....You ?
Are you trying to kill Frank? You know this is going to send him right over the edge. LOL
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
The only thing that has not been "initiated" is Bullet's bike. Sex everywhere else, including the yard. The bike is coming up, though. ::sly::

Who the hell needs a bed??? Kitchen counter, couch, floor, bathtub, tabletop...it all works! Even the car has been initiatied. Come to think of it, so has the driveway.... ::blink::
I've never had sex in THIS house... but in other houses, hmmm...

Bent over the kitchen table, living room floor, basement on a washing machine, front & back seats of cars, the hood of a car in a graveyard, bathtub (bath and shower), tied to a bed, with my wrists tied to a rafter (a ceiling rafter, not river rafter), in a hayloft... hell I can't remember
Duchess Wrote:I've had sex in every room of my home except for the guest bathroom, I've had sex in the barn & in places throughout our property, I've done it the front seat & the backseat & in the bed of a pickup and I've done it up against that same pickup...Once, dressed only in a black trenchcoat, walked into Cowboy's office dropped the coat & had sex bent over his desk...I don't need a bed to have sex.....You ?

I think the real question is why not in the guest bathroom. I am pretty sure it has a mirror and vanity you could be bent over.....
I have done it in every room in this house except the foyer. Well, we did make out in the foyer but moved to the couch. My car has not been used for that purpose. But we did it in my exes truck, the snowmobiles, the boat. In the pool. In the hot tub. We got busy at the movies once. No intercourse but a lot of mouth and hand work. The one place I have never done it but want to is at work.
ramseycat Wrote:The one place I have never done it but want to is at work.
Oooh!! I gave Bullet a hummer in his car at his job. Does that count?
Sinister Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:The one place I have never done it but want to is at work.
Oooh!! I gave Bullet a hummer in his car at his job. Does that count?
I will give it to you. I want to do it on FWB's desk so he can remember it while he is working. Smiley_emoticons_wink