Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Trump for president

I wondered where he was too. I hope he didn't leave mad when I said he was neurotic.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Maybe he got sucked up by aliens.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-02-2016, 12:59 PM)Maggot Wrote: Maybe he got sucked up by aliens.

He's posting at InfoWars.com? 21
(09-02-2016, 01:28 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-02-2016, 12:59 PM)Maggot Wrote: Maybe he got sucked up by aliens.

He's posting at InfoWars.com? 21

Did he feel unloved?
No he's just a bitch like Donovan.
Just for future reference, IDGAF.................Smiley-rolling-joint

Woooo. Go Donald!

Well, Trump's ahead of Clinton in a couple of the latest polls, so Hillary really needs to get her game on and kick ass in the debates. I don't know how much influence expensive tv ads have these days.

Tuesday, September 6

General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein
CNN/ORC Clinton 43, Trump 45, Johnson 7, Stein 2 Trump +2

General Election: Trump vs. Clinton
CNN/ORC Clinton 48, Trump 49 Trump +1

LA Times/USC Clinton 44, Trump 44 Tie

General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein
NBC News/SM Clinton 41, Trump 37, Johnson 12, Stein 4 Clinton +4

NBC News/SM Clinton 48, Trump 42 Clinton +6

Ref: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/...-5491.html

He had a bunch of military people come out in support of him today.

Weird how the polls aren't rigged when he's ahead in them. 78
Polls make me laugh. Some people really put a lot of stock in them. hah But again like I've said once in that little box people will vote for who they will and that terrifies many lefties. If Trump wins many heads will explode if Clinton wins gold, silver and guns will go up. I really don't give a fuck who wins because I never really listen to anyone's rules anyways. I work around them.
President Fuck Face, has a nice ring to it!
Credible polls are a good measurement of the candidates' standings with voters at a given point in time and often reflect what's happening in the current news cycle, nothing more or less.

I think candidates are wise to pay attention to the professional national polls; it gives them insight into what they need to address. Trump is more focused on polls than any candidate I can remember, as is his campaign manager who is a professional pollster.

I think Clinton would be wise to pay more attention to credible polls and consider them in her campaign strategy. There's a reason more people now consider even Trump more credible and honest than her; she needs to answer questions directly and in a timely manner (in my opinion).
And without hacking up a hairball. Maybe she cannot talk to media. Or maybe she's saving her voice for the debates. At any rate campaigning has got to be tedious.
(09-06-2016, 04:48 PM)Maggot Wrote: I really don't give a fuck who wins because I never really listen to anyone's rules anyways. I work around them.

Well, it's not all about you Mags -- hard to believe, I know. But, the leadership and decisions of the Untied States' government affects the lives and safety of a lot of people around the world, you rule-evading rebel you.
I was feeling pretty anti-social last week or so. I ain't gone I just have to turn off the computer every now and then and recalibrate. Spend too much time in here and you start mumbling and drooling and saying stupid crazy shit like "Trump will make us GREAT again."
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(09-06-2016, 05:38 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Credible polls are a good measurement of the candidates' standings with voters at a given point in time and often reflect what's happening in the current news cycle, nothing more or less.

I think candidates are wise to pay attention to the professional national polls; it gives them insight into what they need to address. Trump is more focused on polls than any candidate I can remember, as is his campaign manager who is a professional pollster.

I think Clinton would be wise to pay more attention to credible polls and consider them in her campaign strategy. There's a reason more people now consider even Trump more credible and honest than her; she needs to answer questions directly and in a timely manner (in my opinion).

I'm not a fan of polls, but for those that are fans, just this minute on the news, it was said that the Don is ahead of the Hill by 2% points.
Stay tuned folks.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

It's good to see you Cars, but you're late to the party, man.

Look up ^, today's poll results are posted there.

Trump's up by a couple of points in a couple of polls and down by several points in a couple of others. But, he's definitely gained ground over the last couple of weeks, especially with Independents and married women.
(09-06-2016, 07:21 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: It's good to see you Cars, but you're late to the party, man.

Look up ^, today's poll results are posted there.

Trump's up by a couple of points in a couple of polls and down by several points in a couple of others. But, he's definitely gained ground over the last couple of weeks, especially with Independents and married women.

Actually you're late to the party, my post was at 7:11 pm tonight, time of the poll stated in the news. He's going one poll at a time.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Now I don't know if I was early or late, so I'll just take your recommendation and stay tuned for you to post further details, Cars.
(09-06-2016, 06:21 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(09-06-2016, 04:48 PM)Maggot Wrote: I really don't give a fuck who wins because I never really listen to anyone's rules anyways. I work around them.

Well, it's not all about you Mags -- hard to believe, I know. But, the leadership and decisions of the Untied States' government affects the lives and safety of a lot of people around the world, you rule-evading rebel you.

One time I used my toenail clippers to cut the intercom in the principles office. it took them quite a while to find the break behind that stupid plant next to the "sit your ass down here" bench.