Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MOOSE'S TRANSSEXUAL TRANSGRESSIONS
His transgressions appear to be an embarrassment to him...Enough so that he convinced our SuperMod to post a private message...I don't, for one moment, believe that was Z's fantasy, if she comes in & says she did type that then I will eat crow in front of all of Mock & offer an apology, I refuse to believe that she is that fucked up, her loving nature does not support the claims of wanting her legs broken & having drano poured into her, etc...I have read those words before, they were not posted by Zenith...I have big expections of filling up the POTD forum with the title of this thread so, give it your best Mockers !

To all of you that I communicate with privately, DO NOT send me anymore pm's in here, if I like you enough you are in possession of my email address, use that from now on.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duch, nice thread title!

You can shut off your PMs in your Account Preferences, just so you know.
86 112
Thanks, Admin. ::thumbs::
Moose's murder fantasies always have a greasy masturbatory feel to them that make me feel like showering immediately after reading them... with a healthy dose of brain bleach. I so do NOT miss reading his sickness on a daily basis and if I haven't done so before, I want to sincerely thank Frank for banning him.

Edit: misspelling correction
Ya know, it's one thing to dick around with Ramsey the way some of us do but, it's a whole different ballgame to do what that psycho tranny fucker did, there is NO comparison so, please, don't even try to say there is...I picture that crazy bastard watching those smut films where girls are sexually tortured & die violent, gruesome deaths while he is touching himself & orgasming as they draw their final breath.
You know, Sinister doesn't seem like a stupid person to me... lonely, angry and afraid, but not stupid... but she's obviously deeply infatuated with this guy. She's already thrown Z on the trash heap in her devotion to Moose, what's next?
Duch - I can't PM you any more??? :(
You folks are fucked.........you are the weakest linc.......goodbye.::death::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
The fact sinister has seemingly canned the friendship of someone she actually met in person for a night out together to defend a sick, twisted fruit loop like moose speaks volumes.

Her choice of friends and associates is obviously as poor as her choice in husbands.

::stir::33
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Her choice of friends and associates is obviously as poor as her choice in husbands.
That part actually made me laugh!!!! ::lmao::::lmao::

Liquid Wrote:Duch - I can't PM you any more??? :(
My friends know where to find me. :kiss::
[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Her choice of friends and associates is obviously as poor as her choice in husbands.

Good, laughter is always better than uncontrollable sobbing and heartbreak.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Good, laughter is always better than uncontrollable sobbing and heartbreak.
What the hell on God's green earth makes you think that what you or any other twit in the forum could make me shed a single tear? Not a person here who has that kind of influence on me.
Maggot Wrote:You folks are fucked.........you are the weakest linc.......goodbye.::death::
And you are the missing link...Hello ::flip::
Duchess Wrote:His transgressions appear to be an embarrassment to him...Enough so that he convinced our SuperMod to post a private message...I don't, for one moment, believe that was Z's fantasy, if she comes in & says she did type that then I will eat crow in front of all of Mock & offer an apology, I refuse to believe that she is that fucked up, her loving nature does not support the claims of wanting her legs broken & having drano poured into her, etc...I have read those words before, they were not posted by Zenith...I have big expections of filling up the POTD forum with the title of this thread so, give it your best Mockers !

To all of you that I communicate with privately, DO NOT send me anymore pm's in here, if I like you enough you are in possession of my email address, use that from now on.
Well, no need to eat crow Duchess because you know as well as most people who use the greater percentage of their brain functions would know, the post made by the dumb ass bitch SuperMod was made up and the PM I got from moose was actual.

Little does she know it right now but he will grow tired of her one day very soon and knowing that in person she looks nothing like the pictures she posted so many times on line, will only make him more angry and withdrawn from her. When that day comes, one of them will commit suicide and the world will be saved from their disturbed mental pollution forever.

What?

:Diablo:
Zenith, I don't question your integrity, there are several of us that don't...The demented one however is a different story...He made us feel this way, no one ran around behind the scenes whispering bullshit in member's ears to get us to this point...We are all finding out that is exactly what he did though, it seems he was sending pm's left & right trying to garner supporters for his insane agenda.
Zenith Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:His transgressions appear to be an embarrassment to him...Enough so that he convinced our SuperMod to post a private message...I don't, for one moment, believe that was Z's fantasy, if she comes in & says she did type that then I will eat crow in front of all of Mock & offer an apology, I refuse to believe that she is that fucked up, her loving nature does not support the claims of wanting her legs broken & having drano poured into her, etc...I have read those words before, they were not posted by Zenith...I have big expections of filling up the POTD forum with the title of this thread so, give it your best Mockers !

Well, no need to eat crow Duchess because you know as well as most people who use the greater percentage of their brain functions would know, the post made by the dumb ass bitch SuperMod was made up and the PM I got from moose was actual.

Little does she know it right now but he will grow tired of her one day very soon and knowing that in person she looks nothing like the pictures she posted so many times on line, will only make him more angry and withdrawn from her. When that day comes, one of them will commit suicide and the world will be saved from their disturbed mental pollution forever.

What?

:Diablo:
Maybe not since he seems to go for trannies. ::gigg::
[user=61]Zenith[/user] wrote:
Quote:[b]in person she looks nothing like the pictures she posted so many times on line

Thank you! 33

She looks at least 30 pounds heavier and her head looks like a cantaloupe that has been left out in the sun too long.
why is Moose's name even mentioned anymore at all. amazing to me that people keep bringing it up. if you guys care about him this much then maybe he should be allowed back because this is ridiculous.
That's rich coming from the person that put "Fan of the Moose" in his profile.