Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HEY, YOU...YEAH, YOU
::flip::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:::flip::
Back at ya Duch!
Someone has killed another child...A darling little girl wearing a Hello Kitty tee...She was put into a suitcase & tossed in a pond...I haven't been able to stop thinking about it...I know I'm setting myself up to be mocked but, no one here as the power to make me feel worse than I already do...
[Image: 1228_sad_person_crying.gif]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
To think of the horror that little girl went through and how her parents must feel (if they didn't do it themselves) makes me sick to my stomach.
:(
i've been following that case (sandra Cantu) since she disappeared. (i have a thread about it in my forum).

i do not believe that the parents are involved at all in her death. but she was not allowed out, or ever left the mobile home park where she lived...i think it had to be a neighbor (unless someone came in off the interstate), and they will get him.

HOW AWFUL!
A lot of the murders in the UK are quite often done by family members, is it the same in the States?

I am not talking about your drive by shootings etc, just the random murders that seem to happen for whatever reason.
Jurassic Wrote:A lot of the murders in the UK are quite often done by family members, is it the same in the States?

I am not talking about your drive by shootings etc, just the random murders that seem to happen for whatever reason.
i don't mean to derail Duchess' thread. but to reply to your question...most child murders are by family members. stranger abduction is fairly rare, but gets a lot of publicity. so do serial killings. spouse on spouse and other family murders are more common.

Thanks JB, just piqued my curiousity ::bigg::
jackboots Wrote:
Jurassic Wrote:A lot of the murders in the UK are quite often done by family members, is it the same in the States?

i don't mean to derail Duchess' thread. but to reply to your question...most child murders are by family members. stranger abduction is fairly rare, but gets a lot of publicity. so do serial killings. spouse on spouse and other family murders are more common.
In my understanding, domestic dispute calls are among the most dangerous calls that police officers get, because both persons involved in the 'dispute', tend to turn on the officers instead of each other. I'm not sure where I heard it, but I was told that officers generally dread those type of calls because they get hurt on them more than any other type.
Jurassic Wrote:Thanks JB, just piqued my curiousity ::bigg::
Thanks Jurassic, for using 'piqued' instead of 'peeked' or 'peaked'. lol
SyberBitch Wrote:
jackboots Wrote:

In my understanding, domestic dispute calls are among the most dangerous calls that police officers get, because both persons involved in the 'dispute', tend to turn on the officers instead of each other. I'm not sure where I heard it, but I was told that officers generally dread those type of calls because they get hurt on them more than any other type.
that is absolutely true Syber! for example, the 3 officers just killed in Pittsburgh were responding to a domestic dispute...the 22-year-old shooter was fighting with his mother over his dog urinating in the house, and it escalated.

jackboots Wrote:that is absolutely true Syber! for example, the 3 officers just killed in Pittsburgh were responding to a domestic dispute...the 22-year-old shooter was fighting with his mother over his dog urinating in the house, and it escalated.
What a crazy world we live in. It's bizarre what can turn 'ordinary people' into 'desperate criminals'. Good grief. A shameful loss of life too.
The Mother told the 911 operator he had guns but she never told the officers that were dispatched. This could have been prevented. I thought those operators were trained!::bang::

And the little girl story just is to close to the heart not to feel so bad Dutchess. In the old days each persons house would have been searched by an angry mob. I believe in that type of search. In these type of circumstances.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
jackboots Wrote:i've been following that case (sandra Cantu) since she disappeared. (i have a thread about it in my forum).

i do not believe that the parents are involved at all in her death. but she was not allowed out, or ever left the mobile home park where she lived...i think it had to be a neighbor (unless someone came in off the interstate), and they will get him.
I will never understand how someone could hurt a child. I don't understand any senseless violence. But against an innocentchild? :(
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:
jackboots Wrote:i've been following that case (sandra Cantu) since she disappeared. (i have a thread about it in my forum).

I will never understand how someone could hurt a child. I don't understand any senseless violence. But against an innocentchild? :(
If they looked and sounded like you, and kept talking a lot, I can see how that could happen. I am just being honest.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:

If they looked and sounded like you, and kept talking a lot, I can see how that could happen. I am just being honest.
Frank, you're Mother/Pillow is calling you.
Ramsey. Mental Mediocrity Gone Wild.⿢
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Ramsey. Mental Mediocrity Gone Wild.⿢
Whatever Mutha Fucka. You win. You are too boring to argue with.