Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Would YOU Do?
SyberBitch Wrote:#2

You know at least a handful of right-wing fundies would go down with them.

(though my initial reaction would be #3, I wouldn't be able to justify to myself, the huge loss of life)
That's OK. I justified it for you.
#3 - FUCK EM
[user=47]Liquid[/user] wrote:
Quote:#3 - FUCK EM
I love this line. Simple. Direct. On point.

{Ah, shit. I just realized I ran out of votes. . .}

::bang::
thank you very much. I meant every word of my post.
My family and loved ones would have to go.In the great scheme of things they don't mean any more than anyone else, neither do i.
fucking cunt bitch Wrote:My family and loved ones would have to go.In the great scheme of things they don't mean any more than anyone else, neither do i.
You're not human, are you?
[user=161]D[/user] wrote:
Quote:
fucking cunt bitch Wrote:My family and loved ones would have to go.In the great scheme of things they don't mean any more than anyone else, neither do i.

Actually, kind of sounds like an honest one to me.
seems honest to me also.
OnBendedKnee Wrote:[user=161]D[/user] wrote:
Quote:

Possibly. Except that it is human nature to value those we care about above those we don't even know. Robert Ludlum (And I'm sure many before him) Call it the magic of "my".

@SyberBitch
Your sister is a sick twisted excuse for a human being. When are the two of you going to double team me? 46
D, if it makes you feel any better please know that I too would choose your family to die a horrible, hellacious, burning, painful-ball-of-hot-lava-fire, earth scorching white hot sun inferno quenching plane crash.
OnBendedKnee Wrote:D, if it makes you feel any better please know that I too would choose your family to die a horrible, hellacious, burning, painful-ball-of-hot-lava-fire, earth scorching white hot sun inferno quenching plane crash.
Fine by me, as long as my Daughter isn't included. You see, that jab just flies right past with no damage since I don't get along with my family.
D Wrote:
OnBendedKnee Wrote:D, if it makes you feel any better please know that I too would choose your family to die a horrible, hellacious, burning, painful-ball-of-hot-lava-fire, earth scorching white hot sun inferno quenching plane crash.
Fine by me, as long as my Daughter isn't included. You see, that jab just flies right past with no damage since I don't get along with my family.
Do you get along with your baby mama?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:
D Wrote:
Either you missed the thread about my court battle, or you're even more of an airhead than I thought. I'm going with option two.
:shock:

That's it. YOU don't get to play. :;beat::
D Wrote:
OnBendedKnee Wrote:[user=161]D[/user] wrote:
Quote:

Possibly. Except that it is human nature to value those we care about above those we don't even know. Robert Ludlum (And I'm sure many before him) Call it the magic of "my".

@SyberBitch
Your sister is a sick twisted excuse for a human being. When are the two of you going to double team me? 46
The body of the last guy we 'double teamed' still hasn't been found yet.
D Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
D Wrote:
Either you missed the thread about my court battle, or you're even more of an airhead than I thought. I'm going with option two.
I didn't read about your court drama. Most of the time when I see the D, I skip right by that post.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I actually had to vote for that one. Damn you're funny.
SyberBitch Wrote:
:shock:

That's it. YOU don't get to play. :;beat::
Down you go, bitch. But i AM making you a birtday cake!! Hell, I just can't justify more death than necessary. Any other decision would be wrong. There really is no question. I love you, but someone else loves them (the other potential victims)just as much.
SyberBitch Wrote:[user=161]D[/user] wrote:
Quote:@SyberBitch
Kinky. But remember, I know where you bury your bodies. In the hills outside Raleigh, WV.
D Wrote:
SyberBitch Wrote:[user=161]D[/user] wrote:
Quote:@SyberBitch
Kinky. But remember, I know where you bury your bodies. In the hills outside Raleigh, WV.
Damn it! Is that you peeking through the windows???