Poll: Is BD ashamed of his newbie friend?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fuck yes, how can he NOT be!?
62.50%
5 62.50%
I think so.
0%
0 0%
Not sure to be honest.
25.00%
2 25.00%
Doubt it.
0%
0 0%
No way, nothing to be ashamed of.
12.50%
1 12.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is BornDumpling ashamed?
Is BD ashamed of his obviously stupid friend, the newbie called OneBulletLeft? Is he, and hiding it? Or is he not?

Please vote.
86 112
I'd love to participate, but borndragon frightens me in a very real way.
I'm sure VD is ashamed. Wouldn't you be if you invited a friend and they turned out to be a big dipshit. I wonder if Syber is ashamed too?
At least we know we aren't being too harsh on BD since we aren't like a real flame site and all that.
86 112
I wish I had some Chinese food right now.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I wish I had some Chinese food right now.
I'm jonesin' for pizza.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
sally Wrote:I'm sure VD is ashamed. Wouldn't you be if you invited a friend and they turned out to be a big dipshit. I wonder if Syber is ashamed too?
Meh, not really. At least D contributes! ::finger::
And I CAN, on rare occasion, drop a huge wit bomb. Not lately though. Mind is too fried dealing with all the bullshit of the injustice system. I don't know if I'll ever recover. Those cunt heads.
I didn't mention Syber because while D is somewhat embarrassing, he is intelligent and contributes soundly ... so he is not really embarrassing like BD's friend is.

I love assessing this shit and commenting.
86 112
Thanks MF, besides, SOMEONE had to provide the material to be shit on sometimes Smiley_emoticons_wink

Though, I think I'll leave the MAJORITY of that to Ramsey
I never know what's going on. Mostly cause I don't give a fuck.
I wish MF hadn't used the word 'dumpling' in the title... I'm still obsessing on some potstickers.

Japanese dumplings and that sauce they make is so good, apple dumplings are delicous too, so are fluffy dumplings simmering in a pot of beef stew or chicken soup, spinach dumplings, potato dumplings with goulash... I just love the word dumpling, it's very comforting. I really don't think BornDragon fits in there anywhere.
mmm, home made chicken noodle soup with real proper egg noodles not that fake shit in the store... and DUMPLINGS. God damn you people stop making me hungry! I just got done eating pork chops with cheese melted on top and seasoned with salt, lemon pepper, and a cajun blend.
I think I understand this soup chicken thing now.::thumbs::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:I think I understand this soup chicken thing now.::thumbs::
Every soup chicken needs a dumpling. What do yasay, Maggot ::hugs::
I love those potstickers.
86 112
sally Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:I think I understand this soup chicken thing now.::thumbs::
Every soup chicken needs a dumpling. What do yasay, Maggot ::hugs::
First I need to Google WTF a dumpling is made out of........then I have to see if there is any possibility of someone sticking it up their nose.47
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
The ones I eat are chicken and vegetable inside. The sauce they come with is awesome.

OneBallLeft, this is some nasty flame shit going on right here, eh?
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:The ones I eat are chicken and vegetable inside. The sauce they come with is awesome.

OneBallLeft, this is some nasty flame shit going on right here, eh?
I had to get myself in, didn't I?