Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breast Feeding
sally Wrote:It can be very painful for some women to use the pump and sometimes it doesn't even work.
It can't be anymore painful than having a baby chewing away at your tit surely?

There are women out there who cook things and use their breast milk as an ingredient! how gross is that?, if any woman offered me something like that I would say "can I make you a nice spunk sandwich?".
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Yeah I was weaned off breast milk a long time ago, I don't need any now. I don't think humans need all the cows milk they consume every year to be healthy either. I think we are the only species that continue to drink milk after being weaned. Put the milk down and eat some damn vegetables.
sally Wrote:Yeah I was weaned off breast milk a long time ago, I don't need any now. I don't think humans need all the cows milk they consume every year to be healthy either. I think we are the only species that continue to drink milk after being weaned. Put the milk down and eat some damn vegetables.

I am not a big fan of cow juice either, except in tea I never drink it.

I think milkshakes are -::bvomit::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
OP, women that breastfeed don't use the bottle as well because that can cause nipple confusion to the baby. Notice how I said baby. Not toddler.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
OP, women that breastfeed don't use the bottle as well because that can cause nipple confusion to the baby. Notice how I said baby. Not toddler.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
sally Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Like I said before:-

Whats wrong with bottling your expressed breast milk before you come outside and feed the kid with the bottle?

This reason alone proves conclusively that there is no practical need whatsoever for breastfeeding in public.

It can be very painful for some women to use the pump and sometimes it doesn't even work.
Yes, as I stated earlier (completely overlooked by Opie, apparently) not only was the pump very painful for me to use, but I could hardly get any milk out with it. I certainly am not alone in that issue either. As Ramsey mentions above, it can also cause 'nipple confusion' in infants. Often an infant who is offered a bottle very often, will start rejecting the breast because bottles are easier to drink from.

Quote:I think a woman can feed an infant in public without it being very noticeable, but no one wants to see a toddler hanging to your tit which I have seen quite a few times.
I've never seen a toddler nursed in public. I'm sure it happens, but it has to be rare. By the time they are toddlers, most little ones only nurse when they go to sleep.

Quote:There are just as many studies saying it is healthier to start weaning by 7 months.
No, there definitely are not. I wouldn't be surprised if someone somewhere did a study to demonstrate that it's better to wean early, but there is overwhelmingly more evidence to show that it is better to nurse longer than not. I'm sure I could post hundreds of links if I wanted to put the effort into it. When I was looking for material to debate the 'extended breastfeeding' supporters, I couldn't find a single thing to show that it was better to wean early.

Edit: As a side note, I also am not an advocate of humans drinking milk past the weaning age and I don't personally like to drink milk. I don't mind it cooked into food and I don't mind cultured milk products (yogurt, cheese, etc) but I gag if I try to straight out drink it. The exception is that I can drink flavored milks and milkshakes, but rarely do.
eh, fuck it. you don't wanna see my tits, don't look- your loss. they are magnificent, and if you EVER have the chance, i highly recommend it- even if there is a human hanging off of it.
I say if women shouldn't breastfeed in public, then men shouldn't be able to go topless. Who wants to see nasty moobs anyway?
Hey guys!

Anyway, I dont know why the fuck you care WHO and WHY they breast feed for longer than 2 or 3 or 4. Kids are in paci's and using bottles older than that yet we dont say anything.

Do research on benefits on breastfeeding long term before you open your big mouth.
Duchess Wrote:Hello Bitches

My only feelings regarding this is that I don't want to have to see it.

Uhhhh, then dont look!

Tits are tits. So you're saying you will be far more offended at a pair of tits being used for its intended purpose rather than tits being used as sexual objects?

Sorry but that is fucked up. ::nuts::

Whats wrong with bottling your expressed breast milk before you come outside and feed the kid with the bottle?

This reason alone proves conclusively that there is no practical need whatsoever for breastfeeding in public.

That is because youre a man. If there were tits in public without a kid attached you would be fine with that.

Youre logic is completely retarded.
And if a kid is 'chewing' at your titty, breastfeeding is not going correctly. If you are doing it right, you will feel no pain while your kid is suckling. Moron.
WhiskeyTaintgo Wrote:

Uhhhh, then dont look!

Tits are tits. So you're saying you will be far more offended at a pair of tits being used for its intended purpose rather than tits being used as sexual objects?

Be assured, I avert my eyes almost instantly...The only people that find that to be a thing of beauty are the people that care about the baby & mother...A sagging, milk engorged breast is not attractive...You think I'm fucked up 'cuz I don't want to see it ?...I think you're fucked up for wanting to show it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
WhiskeyTaintgo Wrote:

That is because youre a man. If there were tits in public without a kid attached you would be fine with that.
No I wouldn't actually.

I am homo sapiens not a randy caveman.

WhiskeyTaintgo Wrote:

Uhhhh, then dont look!

The "intended purpose" of my arse is to shit out of it, so can I do that in public? If you don't like it then don't look.

Breastfeeding in public is just exhibitionism nothing more nothing less.
Does your shit need to eat?

Didnt think so. A baby does. Because *I* chose to breastfeed a baby doesnt mean i should force a bottle on him/her or feed her in a bathroom (ick).
I don't want to see your flabby lactating tits, now fuck off to the bathroom, I am tryingto fucking eat my food here bitch.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I don't want to see your flabby lactating tits, now fuck off to the bathroom, I am tryingto fucking eat my food here bitch.

::nuts::

You are crazy.
FYI - lactating ('milk engorged' as posted earlier) tits are not flabby. That comes later.

Now STFU before I start posting pics of my son nursing. ::thumbs::
4 y/o breastfeeding is way beyond my comfort level, I'd say probably 3 y/o as well. My kids were in preschool at this point I can't imagine nursing them when they got home from school, but that's just me. I do know folks that have and also have gone on vacations without their 3 year olds only to come home and nurse them again; I don't get it, but again, just me.

I nursed my oldest until around 2, and my second until he was 17 mos. We'll see what happens with #3. I never used anything to cover them, I never went to an unsanitary public restroom to feed them I nursed wherever I could make ourselves comfortable and nurse. Even after a year of age they would be still, and nurse. I wasn't trying to be overly discreet with a cover, but most of the time you couldn't tell what I was doing. People would approach me all the time thinking my kids were sleeping and wanna see them only to be like, 'oh, um sorry' lol when they'd figure out I was feeding them.
People that chew with their mouths open or talk with their mouths full offend me more.