Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grinning homosexual in a baseball cap.
[user=116]SyberBitch[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Borndragon Wrote:[Image: 17-1323126142M.jpg]
OK, wtf... do you have Power Goo or something??? You come up with some bizarre shit. ::gigg::

Naw, I'm just dealing with some fucked up subject matter....

Borndragon ~ and it shows.
[Image: borndragon.gif]
P.S.

Wanna see how your face looks on there?
Syber, he's a weird asshole.

Accept it - I did.
86 112
Borndragon Wrote:Frank let you back into 24, eh OP?

For now anyway.

I know I am only one slip away from yet another banning though.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Borndragon Wrote:Frank let you back into 24, eh OP?

For now anyway.

I know I am only one slip away from yet another banning though.

That's exactly how all with multiple convictions should feel, you limpy birthday bitch.
86 112
I am well aware there is different criteria for certain members at 24.

Those who get away with trolling, antagonising and rudeness daily (Mill, mud etc) and those who if they sneeze twice get banned (me, lumpy, born dragon).

Those who have a right wing, conservativenature and have an attitude are lauded, those with a non conservative nature and an attitude are censored and banned.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I am well aware there is different criteria for certain members at 24.

Those who get away with trolling, antagonising and rudeness daily (Mill, mud etc) and those who if they sneeze twice get banned (me, lumpy, born dragon).

Those who have a right wing, conservativenature and have an attitude are lauded, those with a non conservative nature and an attitude are censored and banned.

You're conveniently leaving out, as usual, the fact that you were warned and banned before Mill or Mud ever joined 24. But keep going, dumbass.
86 112
I stay away from there 'cuz I'd hate to have my hunk of burning love ban me. :kiss::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I am well aware there is different criteria for certain members at 24.

You're conveniently leaving out, as usual, the fact that you were warned and banned before Mill or Mud ever joined 24. But keep going, dumbass.

Because of your unfair and biased admining I have had to put people on ignore and collapse forums even though I don't particularly want to because 24 is notand never has been a level playing field and you know it greaseball.

Good admins treat everybody and everything equally, you don't do this because you are a bad admin, plain and simple.Brian is head and shoulders above you as far as modding and admining is concerned.
Quote:Because of your unfair and biased admining I have had to put people on ignore and collapse forums even though I don't particularly want to because 24 is not and never has been a level playing field and you know it greaseball.

I'm sorry, was that supposed to deflect the spotlight I put on your bullshit claim, which conveniently left out that you were a chronic problem and were banned before Mud or Mill were at 24? Dumbass.

Quote:Good admins treat everybody and everything equally, you don't do this because you are a bad admin, plain and simple. Brian is head and shoulders above you as far as modding and admining is concerned.

You've been banned and unbanned, warned and re-warned dozens of times, as you go on your blatant troll and personal attack sprees (even before Mud and Mill), and it's MY fault? Dumbass.

86 112
[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:I'm sorry, was that supposed to deflect the spotlight I put on your bullshit claim, which conveniently left out that you were a chronic problem and were banned before Mud or Mill were at 24? 

And what's your excuse for keeping me banned at 24, Internet's shittest Admin?
I already know why...I've hurt your feeling too much over here and there and you're trying to protect your loved ones at 24 from me.

Borndragon ~ how sweet.....fag.
[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:Syber, he's a weird asshole.

Accept it - I did.

Butthurt much? You have to accept the fact that you're such a fuckin' soft-touch beta male.....

[Image: 18-2033247272M.jpg]

Borndragon ~ or you'd never come back to your own site.
[Image: 18-2048276328M.gif]
Funny thing is....Frank pulls off being a female pirate better than a male.

[Image: 18-2102229903M.jpg]

[Image: 18-2102234479M.jpg]
[Image: 18-2252495504M.jpg]

[Image: 18-2252509182M.jpg]
[Image: 19-0012584607M.jpg]

[Image: 19-0012591689M.jpg]
Fuck 24 & everyone over there...I've never witnessed people clamouring to get into a hellhole before.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Borndragon Wrote:[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:Syber, he's a weird asshole.

Accept it - I did.

Butthurt much? You have to accept the fact that you're such a fuckin' soft-touch beta male.....

[Image: 18-2033247272M.jpg]

Borndragon ~ or you'd never come back to your own site.
That guy makes my skin crawl. ::thumbs::
Borndragon Wrote:[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:I'm sorry, was that supposed to deflect the spotlight I put on your bullshit claim, which conveniently left out that you were a chronic problem and were banned before Mud or Mill were at 24?

And what's your excuse for keeping me banned at 24, Internet's shittest Admin?

I felt as though you were there just to troll and were in fact trolling.
86 112