Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want Sinister back
Oh sure and never mind the shit she says behind people's backs that she accidentally sends emails containing to the wrong people.

How honest.

Yes, careful who you cc those emails to!
The Antagonist Wrote:Oh sure and never mind the shit she says behind people's backs that she accidentally sends emails containing to the wrong people.

How honest.

Yes, careful who you cc those emails to!
Seriously? What a fucking genius.::lmao::
Seriously.
Man, I'm glad I had nothing invested in a 'relationship' with that skank... what a disappointment that would be.
Well let's just say I saw it coming because of our IM chats. I figured one of these days but I had no idea when or that mock would be the catalyst.
Admittedly I was speaking from personal experience only. I was not including what other people claim or the negative experiences that other people had with her.
86 112
Mock is a "Cunt Free" zone...if you like her so much then party with the twat at 24.
Fug duh kund
Middle Finger Wrote:Admittedly I was speaking from personal experience only. I was not including what other people claim or the negative experiences that other people had with her.
Ican't believe ANYONE can like that miserable cunt, so I choose tothink you're just winding us up.
Sorry, I forgot that I wasn't allowed to appreciate certain people for certain things.
86 112
Luke Warmwater Wrote:Mock is a "Cunt Free" zone.
::thumbs::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Middle Finger Wrote:Admittedly I was speaking from personal experience only. I was not including what other people claim or the negative experiences that other people had with her.

Well you think she's charming and intelligent and everyone else here thinks she's weak minded and mentally ill. Here's an example, not that you haven't read it already.

" God only knows what those people are capable of, even to one of their own. Take the advice given here.....do NOT put that picture back up. If you do, buy a gun. Those people ain't wrapped real tight".
sally Wrote:

Well you think she's charming and intelligent and everyone else here thinks she's weak minded and mentally ill. Here's an example, not that you haven't read it already.

" God only knows what those people are capable of, even to one of their own. Take the advice given here.....do NOT put that picture back up. If you do, buy a gun. Those people ain't wrapped real tight".

I never said she was charming. If anything, she's the Anti-Charm.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
sally Wrote:

I never said she was charming. If anything, she's the Anti-Charm.

Jesus Christ Frank. This kind of shit impresses you?......................::nuts::

That quote coming from the same person that threatened people here on a regular basis..............A lot of people read between her lines, and caught it....A lot didn't.

Whatever yanks yer crank, I guess.
Sinister's threats were the same as her head; Fucking hollow.

Of course she was 'loyal' and shit like that with you in the background, Frank. She was scared if she got off side with you you'd take her iddy little bit power here away...

In the end, it was the other members here who 'wised up' to her and she couldn't handle it, she cut and run. She was so gutted that nobody was afraid of her pathetic excuse of a man like she all wanted us to be so they both skulked off like gutter rats at the first sign of the storm

Like it was said at the time; Good riddance to bad rubbish
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
The Antagonist Wrote:Just for the record, bimbi is not the plural of bimbo.

That's her new favorite thing to call all the members here. bimbi

Several sources of verification says this - online and in my books at home. If anyone can prove me wrong, I'll stand corrected.
No, the correct plural of 'bimbo' would be 'bimbus', obviously.
I have been friendlyish with her in the past, I still feel that if I sent her a PM she wouldreply in a friendly manner, but since her husbands release herpersonality has changed, maybe for the better, who knows?

All I know is the Sinister I used to be pretty friendly with has gone, we seem to have grown apart.Maybe I was just another shoulder to lean on when she was on her own, I could understand her feeling isolated and vulnerable even though she would never admit to this.

All mocking aside I am not going to lambast her because she used to be a friend.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I don't understand how she could be friendly with several people here off the forum and then turn around and call them pond scum ::dunno::. What the helldid you guys do to her? ::laugh::
sally Wrote:What the helldid you guys do to her? ::laugh::
I didn't do a damn thing to her except to be her friend & care about her.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I have no idea, any PM communication we have had has always been friendly, I would still PM her but now I would feel very uncomfortable doing so. Maybe she associates us all with a bad time in her lifethat she wants to forget?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
I have no idea, any PM communication we have had has always been friendly, I would still PM her but now I would feel very uncomfortable doing so. Maybe she associates us all with a bad time in her lifethat she wants to forget?

What are you her shrink now?

Here's what happened - Bullet came home and to her disappointment he didn't live up to the big bad ass who was going to teach us all a lesson that she expected.

In fact, he came in, got a little mocking for his 'shaving' routine and went batshit.

When she found out that Bullet was not going to be pulled into the fray, she went more batshit due to embarassment.

Shes sober now, probably taking her meds regularly and has a calmer demeanor because her man is home and he's the one who probably gave her shit for putting HIS personal life out there for all to see. I told her time and again via IM that she should just not talk about it when others bring it up but she felt the need to 'educate' time and again. All that did was make it worse for her and him.

Remember the post where he asked how everyone got his case file? Yeah, I'm sure that hit a sore spot on the homefront for them. I can't blame him if he got pissed about that because I know I would have.

He posted like a reasonable person, the posts are there to prove it.
She on the other hand misread, misunderstood and misjudged words and people and tucked tail and left.

She burned bridges and can't figure how to make amends. Frankly I don't expect nor want her to because she treated people who were good to her and said nothing mocking her or Bullet like shit as well.Leave her be.

Staying awaymakes her new angelic personality easier to wear.

But now she does like OP in a way - where he mocks those on 24 from afar, she does the same about us.