Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clancy thinks Frank is a cunt
BROTHER Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:And it pisses Frank off to know that Clancy's talking about him and there's nothing Mr Bigshot Admin can do about it.

Are You Pissed Frank?????
[Image: fat-bastard.jpg]

Fear The Clancy !

::drugs::LOL!

::lmao:: I'm so pissed now! I can't tell you how infuriated I am that someone off the site has someone on the site post love letters to me.
86 112
I've heard that men don't wear underwear under those skirts, is that true ?...You know that would be something I would be interested in knowing.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:I've heard that men don't wear underwear under those skirts, is that true ?...You know that would be something I would be interested in knowing.

Attached Files
.jpg   KiltBlown.jpg (Size: 70.42 KB / Downloads: 15)
::laugh:: Thanks
Nice view!!

I wonder if he felt the draft?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Duchess Wrote:I've heard that men don't wear underwear under those skirts, is that true ?...You know that would be something I would be interested in knowing.
[Image: under_the_kilt_3.jpg]
I'm REALLY diggin' these photos, whatta great way to start the day, well, it's already off to a fantastic start, that's why I'm so late getting into Mock this morning. ::dlaugh::
Duchess Wrote:I'm REALLY diggin' these photos, whatta great way to start the day, well, it's already off to a fantastic start, that's why I'm so late getting into Mock this morning. ::dlaugh::
[Image: fat-bastard.jpg]
He's not hot & he looks like a dufus.
Duchess Wrote:He's not hot & he looks like a dufus.

Aye, he is from the "Clan of Dufus"

Kilts not skirts.

dumbass.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
OP, this is the one place in all the land that I don't have to concern myself with proper word usage...So fuckin' what if I referred to it as a skirt. ::finger::
It's understandable since they look like skirts for crying out loud.
86 112
REAL MEN WEAR KILTS. 75

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Personally, what Clancy thinks isn't worth a thimble full of crack addict's mucus to me until he comes here to back it up himself.... He just looks yellow and gutless voicing his opinion through a bitter and twisted no life net hag instead of growing a set and coming here to say it like a man himself..... I dunno about the rest of you, but I'm over it

Just sayin'
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Clancy fits in really well with LMPP's need to be enabled on the net, and to stir things up. They both don't realize how pathetic they seem "operating" this way. But if it makes them happy to think it bothers me, gets me mad, or whatever, then that's fine ... it's just another chuckle on my end.
86 112
It's always a pleasure watching when Crash crawls out of his cave and tries to interact with higher life forms. :kiss::
Oh, he found a playmate on his own level!

That's what's so fun about the internet... freaks and weirdos seem drawn to each other, as evidenced by Crash and Frank. Well done, you two.
Higher life forms... wow, that's almost Sinisterish using your percieved superiority as defense... hmmmm

My cave is reality, you should try it now and then...
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
I love how Crash and I are freaks for pointing out what a drama-fag Clancy is with you, but Clancy and you are "normal" for caring about what I post on the net, even though Clancy isn't a member here.

Got it.
86 112