Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
incompetence
i have NO patience with incompetence. ::angrier::

i had some dealings with a state agency recently, and it was so bad i filed a complaint against acomplete nitwit who has no business in her job. i was surprised that i got an immediate response from the state, via phone and email.

now i almost feel sorry for the brain-dead imbecile, but i kept thinking that if someone really helpless had needed her assistance, they would have been screwed.

got any horror stories? ::bitchp::

The leaf collection 'team' in my township.

Collection of fall leaves for my street is the week of September 7.

Then it goes for each section for their week ending completely until the spring - on October 5.

Now, last time I checked the leaves on the trees during this month time frame are still ON THE TREES AND GREEN.

Our spring brush and leaf collection is in March. I do not recall anyone in the North East doing yard work in March. It's still snowy in the beginning of the month and too wet by the end to pick up shit from the fall you missed! You don't know what you want pruned as the trees havent' started to bud yet either.

We used to have collection in the LATE fall - end of November through January. Then Spring was April through June.
jackboots Wrote:i have NO patience with incompetence. ::angrier::

i had some dealings with a state agency recently, and it was so bad i filed a complaint against acomplete nitwit who has no business in her job. i was surprised that i got an immediate response from the state, via phone and email.

now i almost feel sorry for the brain-dead imbecile, but i kept thinking that if someone really helpless had needed her assistance, they would have been screwed.

You called the insurance company that employs Ramsey?
86 112
jackboots Wrote:i have NO patience with incompetence. ::angrier::

Did you give them hell? I want to see the letter you sent (with names removed or whatever) if you still have it.

I'd say the worst complaint I've ever given was to http://www.michelinas.com/

Dear Michelina,

Quit putting fucking onions in all your god damn meals. Your nutritional facts say Onion Powder, yet every time I try to consume one I crunch on a damn onion. This is disgusting. Thank you for your time.
i really can't post it, it reveals too much info. about a situation.but it involved the courts...fortunately i know my way around a courtroom.

MF...::lmao::

Ant....leaf collecting? i never heard of that. cool. i like to get a permit and burn them, it smells so good! the quintessential aroma of Fall. :cool:

JB the freaking leaves should be off the goddamn trees first don't you think? Maybe I should just set every tree on fire before they hit the ground!

I just tried getting a human on the phone about this too. I left 7 messages for a call back to 7 different departments because the retard at the desk has no clue who I should talk to about this.

Time to bitch at town hall meetings.
anything dealing with our local government here in Detroit
Our garlic crab people.

Son-of-a-bitch!

I called and ordered the crabs for tonight at 12:30 this afternoon to be picked up at 7PM.

We just called to make sure it's all ready to pick up and these assholes are telling us they have our order but they didn't get the crabs in today! ::bang::

I just had a gigantic FIT all over this bitch. She had the nerve to cop an attitude with me about having placed the order with the new kid they hired. Are you fucking kidding me? I didn't force him to pick up the phone and take the goddamn order!

She tells me to call tomorrow around noon because she will know by 10:30 AM if she's going to get the crabs in for tomorrow. So I asked her if she knows she gets delivery by 10:30 AM how come the imbecile who answered the phone today didn't know if you had any in stock for my order that he took TODAY AT NOON-thirty!

She had no answer.

I cannot believe I live in a beach town and cannot get seafood! Red Lobster is bullshit.

We're heading all the way out to the end of the bay now to Bum Rogers for two dozen of them. They have them in all the time and have a bucket waiting for us.

I should charge the dopes for my wasted time and cost of gas to hit Bum Rogers.
The Sea Inn - Toms River, NJ

732-255-4663

Everyone, call and ask for a full bucket of garlic crabs.
The Antagonist Wrote:JB the freaking leaves should be off the goddamn trees first don't you think? Maybe I should just set every tree on fire before they hit the ground!

I just tried getting a human on the phone about this too. I left 7 messages for a call back to 7 different departments because the retard at the desk has no clue who I should talk to about this.

They only pick them up once????? In my hometown where I just moved from, (21) they pick them up 3 or 4 times, and the last time is not until they have all fallen. Have you tried writing a letter to the editor? That could start a chain reaction from other people who are pissed off also.

Maybe between the TH meetings and a letter to the editor, something might get done.
The Antagonist Wrote:Our garlic crab people.

Son-of-a-bitch!

I called and ordered the crabs for tonight at 12:30 this afternoon to be picked up at 7PM.

We just called to make sure it's all ready to pick up and these assholes are telling us they have our order but they didn't get the crabs in today! ::bang::

I just had a gigantic FIT all over this bitch. She had the nerve to cop an attitude with me about having placed the order with the new kid they hired. Are you fucking kidding me? I didn't force him to pick up the phone and take the goddamn order!

She tells me to call tomorrow around noon because she will know by 10:30 AM if she's going to get the crabs in for tomorrow. So I asked her if she knows she gets delivery by 10:30 AM how come the imbecile who answered the phone today didn't know if you had any in stock for my order that he took TODAY AT NOON-thirty!

She had no answer.

I cannot believe I live in a beach town and cannot get seafood! Red Lobster is bullshit.

We're heading all the way out to the end of the bay now to Bum Rogers for two dozen of them. They have them in all the time and have a bucket waiting for us.

I should charge the dopes for my wasted time and cost of gas to hit Bum Rogers.
You're having some crappy luck getting those garlic crabs lately.
I guess I'm a little more patient and understanding from being on the receiving end of customer complaints. I have people bitching at me all day long, if you could just hear some ofthe shit I havelisten to. If our salesman is 10 mins late for an estimate then the customers are calling me asking what kind of buisness we're running here and there is no excuse for this shit blah, blah, blah. Then they act all annoyed when I ask for their name and address like I should know who the fuck they are just by the sound of their voice.

I feel like telling them to go fuck themselves and their piece of shit job because if you're this big ofa pain in the ass on the phone then it isn't worth my time to even deal with you :Diablo:.
i can understand that too Sally...nobody gets more customer complaints than cops! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

FAHQTOO Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:JB the freaking leaves should be off the goddamn trees first don't you think? Maybe I should just set every tree on fire before they hit the ground!

They only pick them up once????? In my hometown where I just moved from, (21) they pick them up 3 or 4 times, and the last time is not until they have all fallen. Have you tried writing a letter to the editor? That could start a chain reaction from other people who are pissed off also.

Maybe between the TH meetings and a letter to the editor, something might get done.
Someone from public works called me this morning - the pickup times and dates are wrong. They won't be sending out new letters but the new dates for me is the week of October26 and the week of November 30 - a whopping twice. But, it's better than September 7!!

Now I just have to go to a town hall meeting and ask why we have to bag leaves when they have a vacuum truck sitting in a garage not being used at all.

We got our garlic crabs last night! We ate about a dozen of them before we got tired and saved the rest for tonight's dinner! They were heavenly.

It was worth going all the way out to the end of the bay for them. Fuck the Sea Inn..... We'll continue to go to Bum Rogers.
Ant, i am going to sit here and laugh my ass off when you set the trees on fire. ::lmao::screw those Fall leaves!

Fall leaves do something to my psyche, i can smell them and remember walking through piles of them as a kid.

Incompetence?

Where do I begin? I see it all around me from the morons taking orders at fast food restaurants to the customer service people at a great number of places I deal with and on and on and on and on.

To enumerate the incidents would be a monumental task.

There's a few constants that I'm thankful for which can assure me of NOT getting some fuckwit to deal with at certain places.

For instance: At my local Advance Auto Parts store I deal with the store manager Maria if at all possible. NEVER got a wrong part of clueless answer from her but have from other employees. Guess she isn't the manager for nothing!

The manager/owner at our local pizza joint, Frank is another. Never a botched order from him but sometimes he has some pretty clueless kids working for him.

There's a local Inn where if one certain barmaid is working I'm certain to get a fucked up drink order. This dope couldn't find her ass with both hands if she were sitting on them!!!!! Mind you she can fuck up a BEER order! Now THAT'S talent!

ANY state office employee falls into the incompetent category for I have yet to find one who doesn't.
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]
I ordered a grilled ham and cheese sandwich and somehow ended up with a small chicken noodle soup today.
The Antagonist Wrote:We got our garlic crabs last night! We ate about a dozen of them before we got tired and saved the rest for tonight's dinner! They were heavenly..

Cool! ::thumbs:: But, takes a crab to love a crab ... just sayin ...
86 112
Yup idiots abound. In my instance it was the snow disaster rate... I mean emergency route. At the top of our local iddy biddy mountain there was a drainage problem. The ice got to be 14 inches thick on three occasions in one winter. On the second occasion I called the town hall. "That's not our jurisdiction it's the Department of Transportations responsibility, I then called the DOT'S hot line. They insisted it was the townships responsibility. Back and forth I went till I gave up... BUT

Here's the kicker, in the situation of a snow emergency this fucking road is suppose to be OPEN for ambulance business it is the only route good enough for traffic use in a snow emergency Supposedly.

Third instance the ice was so deep that my transmission on my car was scrapping and about 5 people were stuck on the mountain.

Disgusted I raced home and called the Township again, Then the DOT. Still no satisfaction, Next I called the ... STATE POLICE reported the township and the DOT's bullshit and The cops said nothing can be done... So I called them all back. Told them all I was calling the newspaper and taking pictures.

Less than 5 minutes later I heard a dispatch on my scanner, a State cop went up there almost got stuck and started screaming for equipment from DOT immediately that it was a danger zone etc. etc.

That spring a new project went in to clear the drainage problem up.

The frustrating part.. WHY should average citizen have to point out 14 INCHES of BUILT up ICE on a fucking emergency route and threaten to kick everyones ass by calling the paper?