Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I knew these things were bad when they first came out...
Well I'm off to the all new high pressure tanning beds. They are the only ones in Fl. With any luck I'll come back looking like this.

[Image: thblacklady.jpg]
I can't relate to people willing to artificially color their skin with something that seriously unnatural ...
86 112
At the apparently high risk of cancer.

Anyone see the tanning bed scene in one of the Final Destination films? hehe
Ultra-violet light is ultra-violet light whether it comes from the sun or from a bulb. Like anything that may come on the market today, you just have to use common sense. Now will come the lawsuits. ::bang::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Dumbfucks wrote:
Quote:LONDON ⿿ International cancer experts have moved tanning beds and other sources of ultraviolet radiation into the top cancer risk category, deeming them as deadly as arsenic and mustard gas.

BWAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!! OMFG!!! ::rotfl::

Oh yeah, I'd definitely believe that. ::laugh::

Welp, the British government might as well ban all forms of lighting including TVs and monitors, since... OMFG they apparently = carcinogenic!

Such a stupid word, "carcinogenic."

Damn near every fucking thing in large doses can give you cancer these days. ::bigg::

If people choose to go to a tanning bed, it's simply sex appeal. Tanning makes your teeth look whiter, brings out your eyes, makes you sweat like a pig therefore weight-loss, and contrasts with a background to make you appear thinner and sexier.

If you're against tanning beds.... well fuck, you might as well stop shaving anything, stop working out, stop dressing nicely, stop bathing, and become a fucking hermit.

My 2 cents

I don't know why I was making an argument for something I've never even used {yet}.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Well, Mocklike thinks they're a GREAT idea, so I'd go in the opposite direction if I were you.
"Mocklike" was a typo, but it made me laugh so I'm keeping it. ::laugh::
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Well, Mocklike thinks they're a GREAT idea, so I'd go in the opposite direction if I were you.
As you turn around in the opposite direction you are confronted with:

[Image: CFL%20Full.jpg]

Back away...slowly... any sudden movements will provoke it into giving you cancer :shock:
I don't expose my naked body to close contact with fluorescent bulbs either.

I can't believe you're equating personal grooming with tanning.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I don't expose my naked body to close contact with fluorescent bulbs either.
Don't worry, you'll get it right one of these days ::bigg::

[Image: ang0217l.jpg]
throw a skinny bitch on the Bar B... er tanning bed and we will have cooked human one of these days.

no actually what causes cancer in lab rats? Lab technicians.. anything exposed to anything 100,000 times the amount will kill you... didn't momma tell you that too much of a good thing will kill you?

I am lily white and plan on staying that way.