Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THEY ARE SLAUGHTERING THE HORSES
Horses are being killed in Florida for their meat...A politician has referred to it as, Florida's dirty little secret...People are tresspassing onto private property and killing the owners pet horses, they butcher them, remove the meat and leave the carcass to be found...It's being called a, "cultural thing" and apparently has been going on for quite some time...Jesus Christ.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Big deal.

I don't agree with people stealing animals for food but horsemeat is sweet, tender, low in fat and high in protein, for the majority of mankinds early existence horses were hunted as a source of protein.

Horses are now viewed as pets in the western world hence the taboo in eating their flesh, a taboo mostly popularised by the Catholic church.

On the numerous occassions when Ihave beenholidaying in France I have eaten horsemeat and I would do again without hestitation, it is tasty and healthy.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
So you think this is ok ?...Fuck you...They are tresspassing...They are killing peoples' beloved pets, you jackass...I don't give a fuck what they do in Europe, I'm an American and it's not ok to do this...All the more reason for me to have a gun, I'd shoot the motherfuckers in a heartbeat...These people that are thought to be doing this are not Americans, chances are they are Cuban, fuck them and fuck you too.
OP always tries to show how sophisticated his world view is but you can bet your ass he'd be outraged if someone broke into his house, destroyed his property and then stole his prized possessions.

Asshole.
i've written to my cousin in miami who is a detective there, to ask him what the thinking is as to who is doing it. south florida is very much latin American in makeup, not just cubans.

will let you know what he says.

a good source to trackthisstory is the MiamiHerald.com - Miami & Ft. Lauderdale News, Weather, Dolphins ...

I bet it's the god damn Mexicans!
Thank you, jb...I threw Cubans out there 'cuz I knew this is mostly happening in that dreadful Dade County...It's a fuckin' horror & I'm left with the impression this story has been kept under wraps...I want the world to know what is going on and hopefully it will push people to do something.
I think it's wrong on many levels... If my Chinese neighbour snuck over my fence one night and made my dog into stir fry, I'd be none to happy, just the same if some cattle rustling asshole had slaughtered a beast on our property when I was younger..bottom line is it's theft, tresspassing and invasion of privacy. That's without bringing in the emotional attachment that people have to their pets, the value of the stock if they are blood horses etc etc...

If you came home one day to find some Peruvian asshole in your house making his favourite deep fried delicacy out of your Hamsters, OP, you'd be screaming blue murder.... and by the way, I can tell you first hand they are fucking tasty with sweet chilli sauce. Lean and healthy too!
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
::angrier::

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/breaking...=mirelated

LuMPyPussy Wrote:OP always tries to show how sophisticated his world view is but you can bet your ass he'd be outraged if someone broke into his house, destroyed his property and then stole his prized possessions.

Asshole.

Exactly.

He's only going for the shock value of his comment anyway. Duchess said nothing about how horrible it is to eat the horses, she said how awful it was that people are trespassing and slaughtering the animals that are someone's posession.

OP you can get good American horsemeat from any exporter of meat in Canada. They buy our horses for slaughter daily and ship to Europe. You don't have to wait to go to France.
my cousin in miami did write back to me, he says right now the horse killers are simply unknown, he does not want to speculate on ethnicity/nationality. he also feels certain they will be caught. i hope he's right.

How utterly fucked up can you be to just steal someone's animal and do that?

I saw the same kind of case on Animal Cops, Houston once. Apparently it's not only happening in Florida. Florida is just getting more attention for it.

These fucks don't even give a shit how they kill it too. That episode I saw had evidence they just cut up the animal from the bottom up with a chainsaw alive. They caught the assholes in that case if I remember correctly. There is never a punishment harsh enough for this kind of thing.

And this has been going on here:

Twenty-three horses poisoned with killer leaves
[Image: apples-feed.jpg]

Nick West, H&H news desk

3 August, 2009

Check out the latest H&H subscription offers >>

An suspected attempt to kill 30 show horses at a well-known stable yard in San Diego, USA by poisoning with oleander leaves has left 3 horses in hospital and 20 more sick.

Bill and Debbie Tomin, owners of Rockridge Farm in Rancho Santa Fe, discovered highly toxic oleander leaves mixed in with sliced apples and carrots when they went to feed the horses at 6am on Thursday 30 July.

Assistant trainer, Theo Robinson, said: "When we opened the stall doors, I knew exactly what it was."

One horse was already down and others were sickening fast. Oleander causes cardiac arrest in horses if enough is eaten.

A distraught Mrs Tomin told local press: "Someone broke in and tried to kill all our horses. Who would want to do something like this? This was totally planned and is totally sick. They fed them one of the most toxic things a horse can get."

All 30 horses at the yard are American saddlebred show horses worth over £1.2m. Five are world champions and two are scheduled to compete in the World's Championship Horse Show in Louisville, Kentucky in three weeks time.

The three horses rushed to San Luis Rey Equine Hospital in Bonsall were given intravenous treatments and the other horses, including two pregnant mares, were fed mineral oil and charcoal to absorb any toxins. They are all under close observation.

It's believed someone entered the yard by climbing over a large gate between 2-3am on Thursday and planted the mixture without waking sleeping staff on site.

Bill Tomin said he didn't believe it was anyone in the horse world. He said: "Nobody does this ⿿ this is some whack."

Rockridge Farm is a 10-acre boarding and training facility which has been owned by the Tomins for over 30 years.

The Rancho Santa Fe district of San Diego county is the third most expensive postcode in the USA, according to Forbes magazine, and the most expensive in the state of California.
Ok......

In many Asian countries dog and cat meat is a staple.

There are quite a few places where horse meat is nothing out of the ordinary.

Ditto for monkeys, snakes, lizards and many other species that are NOT commonly regarded as food sources in western cultures.

Hell....the Hindus don't eat cattle meat but damn near the rest of the entire world does!

The point here is not which meat is acceptable fare in any particular place but rather that those committing these acts are trespassing and committing acts that are NOT acceptable in the USA.

If they want to slaughter horses then they need to go back to wherever it is that they came from to do it.

Fuckin' wow folks, when in Rome..........

Crash, was I correctly informed that in OZ-land if you place your coaster over your beer glass it means you want to go a round or two with somebody out in the parking lot?

Now that act here just means you're finished drinking and don't want another refill.

Cultural differences.

Trespassing is wrong EVERYWHERE (except 60's style hippie communes) and destruction of someone else's pets and posessions is illegal everyfuckingwhere too.
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]
I would eat horse meat. It must be like Buffalo.::dunno:: And steal one horse fool me, steal another fool you. Right?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
LKTraz Wrote:Crash, was I correctly informed that in OZ-land if you place your coaster over your beer glass it means you want to go a round or two with somebody out in the parking lot?

Something like that... It's kinda a thing of the past and has died out. But back a few generations, if you were drinking in a pub and someone was pissing you off, if you finished your drink and turned the glass upside down on the bar, it was a sign that you were either pissed off with the service or pissed off with the asshole next to you giving you a hard time...

Laying your glass on the side on the bar just meant you didn't want the barkepp to fill it for you again. The only time I have seen people put a coaster over their glass was if they were heading to the pisser and didn't want any flies to end up in their drink...::dunno::
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
To all the Cuban boat people reading this, I'm sorry I blamed these acts on an entire group of people.
I thought my Mexican comment was pretty funny but I guess I was the only one that did.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I thought my Mexican comment was pretty funny but I guess I was the only one that did.
Actually, it is funny but, when I read it this morning I was still very pissed after having just read this story & I didn't have any hahahahaha's.
Duchess Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I thought my Mexican comment was pretty funny but I guess I was the only one that did.
Actually, it is funny but, when I read it this morning I was still very pissed after having just read this story & I didn't have any hahahahaha's.
Thank you for humoring me. ::hugs::