Poll: Who is the hair homo?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ordinary Peephole
81.82%
9 81.82%
Everyone else
18.18%
2 18.18%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess Who
BROTHER Wrote:omfg......."BIKER CHICK" WANTS TO IMPREGNATEYOU Smiley_emoticons_razz
I don't know how you're confusing me with Sin-Slut... but I assure you I am not she. I am male, and I don't like blow jobs. Or didn't anyways. Frank will be so disappointed he can't use that against me since I've finally had a good one and enjoyed it. And yes Frank, she swallowed. And no Frank, it wasn't Sinister. She's all yours. Yours and your body pillows.
D Wrote:
BROTHER Wrote:omfg......."BIKER CHICK" WANTS TO IMPREGNATEYOU Smiley_emoticons_razz
I don't know how you're confusing me with Sin-Slut... but I assure you I am not she. I am male, and I don't like blow jobs. Or didn't anyways. Frank will be so disappointed he can't use that against me since I've finally had a good one and enjoyed it. And yes Frank, she swallowed. And no Frank, it wasn't Sinister. She's all yours. Yours and your body pillows.
You certainly sound effeminatel. Varooooom!
[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote
Quote:
Quote:
:Cause everyone is arrogant and bitchy. ::bigg::
::banana::::banana::::banana:: FINALLY....Frank gives me some recognition! ::banana::::banana::::banana::
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]
D, are you bisexual, or ever have any hots for men?
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:D, are you bisexual, or ever have any hots for men?
Only you Franky Poo.

Though really you're asking the wrong person. OP is the metro sexual openly admitting to experimenting with men fag you should be asking. Now go jerk into the wind.[color="#000000"][/color]
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Who do you think is the hair-dying homo that tried to be fashionable with fucked up teeth like an old lady?

Hint: "h" is a big letter for them (hair, hamster, homo, etc.)

Me and moose had already established who the resident latent homosexual around here was, i.e = you.

Only you, greaseball,are so insecureyou have to walk around with a badge saying "I'm heterosexual!, honest!".

Every rockstar that ever lived must be a homo if dying your hair is a sure fire sign you are gay youstupid fuckwit.
Please, even my socks know I'm hetero. Nice side-step, you hair-dye fag.

Maybe you should stop PM'ing me photographs of your nuts then?

I liked dyeing my hair because:-

A - It made me look even better.

B - It got me my fair share of Goth, punk, heavy metal chick pussy. Ever been blown by a chickwith a tongue piercing?, No I didn't think so, I keep forgetting you married the first woman who didn't break into fits of laughter when they saw your cock.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
[user=32]Ordinary Peephole[/user] wrote:
Quote:[b]Maybe you should stop PM'ing me photographs of your nuts then?
[/b]
This would explain why no one is here, I got his nasty little surprise too. I almost had a heart attack when I opened up my PM this morning, he's hung like a field mouse.

Not even the lies and combined power of Hair-Dye Fag and Alchy 70s Bitch can overcome me.

Dear Hair-Dye Fag,

It did NOT make you look better. You can dress up a rotten-toothed red-head hamster-fucking metro fuck all day and night in different hair colors, wigs, even a tuxedo ... and it's STILL some stupid-looking bozo living in a cesspool.

P.S. Those "goth chicks" were men who also "dyed" their heads and played with their looks.

Dear Alchy 70s Bitch,

You wouldn't even know what to do with a set of nuts presented to you. There is an 85% chance that your husband gets his nuts serviced out of the home, rendering you obsolete and out of touch.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:You wouldn't even know what to do with a set of nuts presented to you.
I'm sure I recall her saying that hubby likes to bust a nut all over her tummy. ::dlaugh::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:You wouldn't even know what to do with a set of nuts presented to you.
I'm sure I recall her saying that hubby likes to bust a nut all over her tummy. ::dlaugh::

He fakes it to keep the marriage going.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Not even the lies and combined power of Hair-Dye Fag and Alchy 70s Bitch can overcome me.
Yeah Yeah, please think first the next time you send out another one of your brilliantmass emails. A picture of your sweaty balls is not the way to get members posting again.
sally Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Not even the lies and combined power of Hair-Dye Fag and Alchy 70s Bitch can overcome me.
Yeah Yeah, please think first the next time you send out another one of your brilliantmass emails. A picture of your sweaty balls is not the way to get members posting again.

They were YOUR balls I sent out, dopey.
86 112
Dear pillow humping hen pecked fuckwit.

You are naturally jealous of the amount of good pussy I have had in my life, much of it because being a modern man Itook care of my appearence and still do. The fact you take issue with a man dying his hair in the 21st century is a typically retarded, old fashioned, insecure about your sexuality again attitude.

Also being an American you are naturally jealous of the centuries of history and culture my "cesspool" has overthe fledging, immigrant,institutionally racist craphole that you live in.

If you would like further tips on how to live like a 21st century man as opposed to a 1950's New York surburbanite throwback withslicked back hair and a nice collection of "sports jackets" let me know.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
::blink::

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

BROTHER Wrote:
BROTHER Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Who do you think is the hair-dying homo that tried to be fashionable with fucked up teeth like an old lady?

David Bowie?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oudKFDpUlQ&feature=related
David Bowie... even when he's bad, he's good.

Unlike Brother's disturbing user pic.
[Image: 181.jpg]::scared::
SyberBitch Wrote:
BROTHER Wrote:
BROTHER Wrote:

David Bowie?

"We are the Goon Squad and Were coming to town"

BEEP BEEP!

[user=116]SyberBitch[/user] wrote:
Quote:[user=181]BROTHER[/user] wrote:
Quote:
BROTHER Wrote:

David Bowie?

"We are the Goon Squad and Were coming to town"

BEEP BEEP!
Fuck !...Every thread in here is shit 'cuz of that bitches' crap, goddamnit !
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Dear pillow humping hen pecked fuckwit.

You are naturally jealous of the amount of good pussy I have had in my life, much of it because being a modern man Itook care of my appearence and still do. The fact you take issue with a man dying his hair in the 21st century is a typically retarded, old fashioned, insecure about your sexuality again attitude.

Also being an American you are naturally jealous of the centuries of history and culture my "cesspool" has overthe fledging, immigrant,institutionally racist craphole that you live in.

If you would like further tips on how to live like a 21st century man as opposed to a 1950's New York surburbanite throwback withslicked back hair and a nice collection of "sports jackets" let me know.

1) I am clearly not jealous of a man who doesn't feel what he looks like naturally is good enough, so dyes his hair, dumbass. Instead, I love myself enough as I am. I don't need hair dyes, plastic surgery, or pectoral muscle pads like you may.

2) I am clearly not jealous of an ex-empire gone to shit. Instead, I love America. You know, that place you rely upon for just about everything?

3) The last thing I am is jealous of someone who raises hamsters, had a kid out of wedlock, sees shadow friends, has terrible teeth with dyed fair hair, and lives in England. Instead, I love being a normal Italian New Yorker.

Absolutely zero Italian American New Yorkers are jealous of a doofus fuck from England like you, trust me.

86 112
Normal people are always seeking toimprove themselves, unlike you, who once you had found a woman who didn't laugh hysterically at your genitals, have really given up and let yourself go. And don't try and give us any bullshit about how fit your are the only exercise you get is clicking a mouse and rutting against bodypillows like a horny hog.

I am physically fitter than you will every be greaseball, I could defeat you at any physical challenge except marathon meatball eating and begging women on the internet for pictures of their tits.

Britain of course being the "ex-empire" thatis soley responsible for the creation of your country and its history, language and culture.I leave in a green and pleasant land, you live ina crime ridden, institutionally racist, mongrel,immigrant, wasteland of mass consumerism, mass stupidity and mass obesity.

Kid out of wedlock? stuck in the 1950's again Mr Rogers?, wake up and smell the noughties douchebag.

Personally I would rather be a somalian peasant with aids than a wop new yorker with ragu for blood and dogshit for brains.