Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not guilty on all charges
Matt.

Discuss. ::sly::
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
He admitted he shot and killed the kid... excuse me, he fucking BRAGGED what a good shot he was, but he's fucking innocent?!?

I'm ashamed of our justice system and you can run and tell them both that I said as much. He deserves to be in prison for the rest of his life and that skank wife of his should be anally raped by the survivors of his victim's family.
And what the fuck kind of toady are you that you only post this kind of crap, you gratuitous little bag of shit.
Hey, don't shoot the messinger.

Everyone discussed his last trial in detail.

You are entitled to your opinion.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
He's as guilty as a pedophile who molests a kid and gets off scott free. He did it and hopefully he doesn't do it again.
I'm outraged.
Remember, not guilty of murder doesn't mean didn't shoot someone. For example, you could shoot someone and there be no doubt about it, except that you are not charged with murder, or found guilty of murder, because it was deemed self-defense.
86 112
Yes... self defense. He went to the kid's house at night with his 'gang' and shot the kid... that's self defense, right?
LuMPyPussy Wrote:He admitted he shot and killed the kid... excuse me, he fucking BRAGGED what a good shot he was, but he's fucking innocent?!?

I'm ashamed of our justice system and you can run and tell them both that I said as much. He deserves to be in prison for the rest of his life and that skank wife of his should be anally raped by the survivors of his victim's family.
Thank you Lady Cop!
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Yes... self defense. He went to the kid's house at night with his 'gang' and shot the kid... that's self defense, right?
I don't know the details of the case, I was just saying that admitting you shot someone doesn't mean admitting murder.
86 112
BROTHER Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:He admitted he shot and killed the kid... excuse me, he fucking BRAGGED what a good shot he was, but he's fucking innocent?!?

Thank you Lady Cop!

33yes! i paid off the jury to help people i loathe and despise for shitting on their friends! shot in the back, stab in the back, it's all the same to them.

you really should consider electroshock, since the lobotomy clearly didn't help.

Gotta have a brain to have a lobotomy.
If there is nothing lower than a Mocker, why in the world would someone care to share what is prolly one of the happiest moments of her life with people she can't stand...I share my happiness with my friends, not my enemies.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
ramseycat Wrote:Matt.

Must be exciting to bethe PA for a fat biker bitch and her trigger happy hubbie.

I find better things to do with my time like scratching my ass.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Sorry you are being a bit too subtle for me here, are you saying you are not happy with the outcome of this trial?

Smiley_emoticons_razz
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Do not...DO NOT make one single motherfuckin' complaint about what is said to you in regards to this thread...You moaned for months about how you were treated because of being Sin's friend & that has basically died down in the ensuing months, you have revived it...You must know what is in store for you & you better be around to deal with the fallout.
Duchess Wrote:You must know what is in store for you & you better be around to deal with the fallout.

::lmao:: I loved that.
86 112
jackboots Wrote:
BROTHER Wrote:

Thank you Lady Cop!

33yes! i paid off the jury to help people i loathe and despise for shitting on their friends! shot in the back, stab in the back, it's all the same to them.

you really should consider electroshock, since the lobotomy clearly didn't help.
Well Mother Fucker, You hobnobbed with her.....You, a retired cop, what kept you from reporting it, you obviously knew details ....you defended his and her behavior.....You are utter Bullsiht Lady!
BROTHER, I don't think you know what you are talking about...You are implying that jb knew details about the crime that the cops& DA were unaware of...That's just not the case at all & to keep harping on it is only reinforcing everyones' opinion that you are lacking in the intelligence & comprehension department.

This is why people think you're an annoying asshole. Why couldn't you have just said "Did you guys hear about Matt, he was found not guilty on all charges". Nope, you couldn't do that, you had to post this bullshit above and then turn around and say you have no opinion on the subject. I find it hard to believe that you really don't realize what a littlesnot you are.