Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not guilty on all charges
He's NOT fucking innocent, you goddamn idiot. Some Detroit subhumans determined he wasn't guilty, which is an entirely different thing. He even bragged about being a good shot in here, does that sound like an 'innocent' man? He shot and killed another human being and due to the inconsistencies of our 'justice' system, he managed to weasel out of his full punishment.

Jesus Christ, you're stupid. Go crawl back up Criss's ass... and tell her she's got a retarded name while you're at it.
I wonder if he ever gives any thought to the kid he killed...I occasionally feel bad for some of the verbal bitchslaps I give in here, I don't think I'd find life easy to live if I were to kill someone.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:I wonder if he ever gives any thought to the kid he killed...I occasionally feel bad for some of the verbal bitchslaps I give in here, I don't think I'd find life easy to live if I were to kill someone.
You know what complete and utter racists both of them are, neither one probably places more importance on a black kid's life then they would if they hit a cat with their car.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:hit a cat with their car.
If I were to do that, it would actually have the power to reduce me to tears. :Blush:
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yeah, I'd be pretty messed up as well, but I don't see either one of those two being upset... especially the way they act, like shooting someone and having to go before a judge and jury is some big hassle that is beneath them. "He was just a black drug dealer judge... I shouldn't have to be here."
ramseycat Wrote:Whatever Ant. Clearly you fail to understand a conversation that went
Criss "hey, post on Mock that Matt is innocent. Now they can see I was right all along."
Me: "Sure no problem."
Me later "this is funny. Lumpy wanted me banned because I posted about Matt. ahahhha"
Criss "hahahh that's stupid."
Me "yep"

And there you have it. The whole plot.

Ima gonna go off and be indignant now.

::aww:Smiley_emoticons_razzoor ramsey, ever the idiot.

She posted you should be banned because you're a little snot (as sally so perfectly pointed out!) plain and simple.

What's even more sad is that she thinks we obsess over Bullet's issues where SHE's been more the topic of discussion than anything else.

But you go back to ConvoCorner and BirdiesNest and chat with the rejects and 14 year olds with her. You fit right in with the idiocy.
Whatever Ant. As I am sure you know, I am not a member of ConvoCorner. And I haven't been to the Nest in a long time. How is it that you know what forums Criss is on anyway???? I didn't even know she was on two. HHmm, for interesting.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:Whatever Ant. Clearly you fail to understand a conversation that went
Criss "hey, post on Mock that Matt is innocent. Now they can see I was right all along."
Me later "this is funny. Lumpy wanted me banned because I posted about Matt. ahahhha"
Me "yep"

Ima gonna go off and be [color="orange"]ignorant[/color] now.
D Wrote:
Me "yep"

Ima gonna go off and be ignorant now.
Hey! Knock that off!:;beat::
D Wrote:
Me "yep"

::dlaugh:: That was pretty funny, D.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:He's NOT fucking innocent, you goddamn idiot. Some Detroit subhumans determined he wasn't guilty, which is an entirely different thing. He even bragged about being a good shot in here, does that sound like an 'innocent' man? He shot and killed another human being and due to the inconsistencies of our 'justice' system, he managed to weasel out of his full punishment.

Jesus Christ, you're stupid. Go crawl back up Criss's ass... and tell her she's got a retarded name while you're at it.
I am not saying he is innocent. Criss is. All of them are. After reading his story and what evidence was presented, it sounds like self defense. But I am not a judge or a cop and I only heard one side of the story. You can have your opinion and I can have mine. Just because we don't agree doesn't make either of us stupid. As for her name? What the hell are you talking about? Criss is a retarded name? Again, your opinion.
Chris is a fine name, Criss just sounds like some bimbo's idea of a good stripper name like Criss Cross.
SyberBitch Wrote:
D Wrote:
Me "yep"

::dlaugh:: That was pretty funny, D.
I aim to please, but in her case I couldn't even get it up.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:I wonder if he ever gives any thought to the kid he killed...I occasionally feel bad for some of the verbal bitchslaps I give in here, I don't think I'd find life easy to live if I were to kill someone.
You know what complete and utter racists both of them are, neither one probably places more importance on a black kid's life then they would if they hit a cat with their car.
The Kid was black? Ladyfife and you certainly didn't seem to have a problem with any of this, it 'till this year.......three peas in apod. (till she pissed you off) "hypocrite be thy name." Smiley_emoticons_smileass
The Antagonist Wrote:
Me "yep"

She posted you should be banned because you're a little snot (as sally so perfectly pointed out!) plain and simple.

What's even more sad is that she thinks we obsess over Bullet's issues where SHE's been more the topic of discussion than anything else.

But you go back to ConvoCorner and BirdiesNest and chat with the rejects and 14 year olds with her. You fit right in with the idiocy.

I don't get this banning bullshit ... for posting Sin news, for being snotty, etc. ::dunno::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:
Me "yep"

I don't get this banning bullshit ... for posting Sin news, for being snotty, etc. ::dunno::
A BUNCH OF TROLLS!
Meanwhile back at "The Club House" Lumpy goes over steps with the Flock for the ritualistic Tap Dance.

http://www.youtube.com/v/3sZmqsEvA7o&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1
Middle Finger Wrote:I don't get this banning bullshit ... for posting Sin news, for being snotty, etc. ::dunno::

People have been banned from here for lesser offenses - like just because of who they are when they joined.

Schmutz is the most annoying person on the planet, more-so than FryTard was. Everyone wants her banned because she's too stupid to take a hint and realize she's not welcome here. FryTard got that hint. That makes him a genius compared to our dirty girl.

I don't care one way or the other. The bitch shouldn't be ignored but ganged up on constantly and consistently by everyone. If I owned the site, I'd make a drastic change to it and make it all about bashing, harassing and making fun of her and only her.
The Antagonist Wrote:~~snip~~

I don't care one way or the other. The bitch shouldn't be ignored but ganged up on constantly and consistently by everyone. If I owned the site, I'd make a drastic change to it and make it all about bashing, harassing and making fun of her and only her.

After all, she is Mock's shit slut.
The Antagonist Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:I don't get this banning bullshit ... for posting Sin news, for being snotty, etc. ::dunno::

People have been banned from here for lesser offenses - like just because of who they are when they joined.

Schmutz is the most annoying person on the planet, more-so than FryTard was. Everyone wants her banned because she's too stupid to take a hint and realize she's not welcome here. FryTard got that hint. That makes him a genius compared to our dirty girl.

You are such a "drag Queen".....It's not your Forum, it's not Lumpys forum......stop trying to take it over....... now be a good liitle girl.