Covid vaccine
Wow, heavy man.
(03-13-2021, 08:14 PM)sally Wrote:
(03-13-2021, 07:40 PM)Duchess Wrote: Fricken weirdos.

I'm truly convinced this whole thing was something more. I dont believe I've ever come across as a conspiracy theory nut or a hard-core dem or republican, but everyone should seriously question when it looks like the goverment manipulated the entire country via the media. I dont believe there is anything weird about that. Just think about it rationally for a second. Just because the 65 and older are getting vaccinated now does not magically make the virus go away when there are millions of unvaccinated people 65 under. But it is going to be gone soon, it is slowly diminishing just as it came, into the middle ground between science and superstition, lying between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. And no one will ever question it.

This friggen killer virus was/is killing people all over the whole "world-wide", so our government & or media didn't manipulate the globe!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(03-13-2021, 08:38 PM)Carsman Wrote:

I'm truly convinced this whole thing was something more. I dont believe I've ever come across as a conspiracy theory nut or a hard-core dem or republican, but everyone should seriously question when it looks like the goverment manipulated the entire country via the media. I dont believe there is anything weird about that. Just think about it rationally for a second. Just because the 65 and older are getting vaccinated now does not magically make the virus go away when there are millions of unvaccinated people 65 under. But it is going to be gone soon, it is slowly diminishing just as it came, into the middle ground between science and superstition, lying between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. And no one will ever question it.

This friggen killer virus was/is killing people all over the whole "world-wide", so our government & or media didn't manipulate the globe!

Whats your opinion on other leaders and media in the world, Cars? You think they're good people?
When this completely dissapears as it is starting to, what will your reasonable explanation be?
(03-13-2021, 08:43 PM)sally Wrote:
(03-13-2021, 08:38 PM)Carsman Wrote:

Whats your opinion on other leaders and media in the world, Cars? You think they're good people?

It doesn't matter if other leaders & or media are good people, "we" don't control them!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

We do control them to some extent, but the media controls everyone.You know this. Take a look at Cuomo for example, Trump destroyed NY and everyone believed him despite Trump doing everything in his power to help. The brainwashed will be brainwashed I guess.
You know how much money certain people are making off this vaccine as well? Take a guess, Cars
(03-13-2021, 06:19 PM)sally Wrote: Why do you think Trump was in on it when he pissed so many people off saying it wasn't a big deal? You think the goal was to really start a civil war and use him as a ploy?

Because that's how wedge issues are always played in our corrupt, partisan politics, for maximum polarization.

COVID-19 is the tip of the "iceberg" that is the Great Reset, which in a nutshell entails killing off independent enterprise and replacing currency with digital money issued via government wallets being rolled out by the UN. This is where social credit comes into play, because if you're "bad" your employment and travel are restricted, and if you're really bad they can disable your wallet. This is how it works in China, and the central bankers love it. And they want us to love it, too -- or else.

If you think I'm shitting you, go poke around on the World Economic Forum's website...

https://www.weforum.org/

The WEF is in Switzerland, and was founded in 1971 by Klaus Schwab. They have an annual gathering in Davos, which is attended by all of the global bigshots that make the big decisions in this world. It's a really BIG fucking deal, let me tell you.  hah

Klaus isn't shy about what he's up to, so if you'd like to know what you can look forward to in the coming years you might want to read 1 or 2 of his books. Here's a review of Covid-19: The Great Reset, by Catherine Austin Fitts, whom I have a lot of respect for...

https://home.solari.com/book-review-covi...-malleret/

Her website is a gold mine of valuable information. I'm a subscriber but there is quite a lot that is freely available.

As far as I'm concerned these transhumanists are Nazi psychopaths. They literally intend to bend and twist humanity into cyborgs and human-animal hybrids. And they have the leaders of this world eating out of the palms of their hands, which does not bode well for future generations. So yeah, I think we ought to do whatever we can to stop it.

You have spent an entire year staying away from your family over this shit without questioning a thing. I'd say you are the one with the bats in the belfry, Missus.
(03-13-2021, 09:59 PM)sally Wrote:

You have spent an entire year staying away from your family over this shit without questioning a thing. I'd say you are the one with the bats in the belfry, Missus.

Sheeple always get upset when someone strays from the herd. And they think that America is a free and democratic society. hah
(03-13-2021, 09:48 PM)rothschild Wrote:
The WEF is in Switzerland, and was founded in 1971 by Klaus Schwab. They have an annual gathering in Davos, which is attended by all of the global bigshots that make the big decisions in this world. It's a really BIG fucking deal, let me tell you.  

I gained a bit of knowledge while in Switzerland actually. My husband's step-dad was a district attorney in Zurich. There is a reason the place is so clean and orderly with everyone carrying guns.
If you haven't watched The man in the Hightower on Netflix, Switzerland is similar to the Nazi side in that movie in many ways.
(03-13-2021, 10:08 PM)sally Wrote:
(03-13-2021, 09:48 PM)rothschild Wrote:
The WEF is in Switzerland, and was founded in 1971 by Klaus Schwab. They have an annual gathering in Davos, which is attended by all of the global bigshots that make the big decisions in this world. It's a really BIG fucking deal, let me tell you.  

I gained a bit of knowledge while in Switzerland actually. My husband's step-dad was a district attorney in Zurich. There is a reason the place is so clean and orderly with everyone carrying guns.

There are very few places in the Western world that haven't been turned upside down by multiculturalism. Switzerland and Israel are two of them.
(03-13-2021, 10:14 PM)sally Wrote: If you haven't watched The man in the Hightower on Netflix, Switzerland is similar to the Nazi side in that movie in many ways.

How many seasons has it run? Is it worth a netflix sub?
I'd say the only good thing about my husband after 27 years is that I got a true look of what it was like to grow up in communism and then escape to both Switzerland and Germany before ending up in America. We visited many people when we went there and it was interesting to say the least. I almost got raped by a gang of gypsies when I took it upon myself to walk to the corner store for a pack of smokes.
(03-13-2021, 10:26 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(03-13-2021, 10:14 PM)sally Wrote: If you haven't watched The man in the Hightower on Netflix, Switzerland is similar to the Nazi side in that movie in many ways.

Actually called the man in the high castle, my bad. And I think it was five seasons, worth the watch. I thought.
(03-13-2021, 10:33 PM)sally Wrote: I'd say the only good thing about my husband after 27 years is that I got a true look of what it was like to grow up in communism and then escape to both Switzerland and Germany before ending up in America. We visited many people when we went there and it was interesting to say the least. I almost got raped by a gang of gypsies when I took it upon myself to walk to the corner store for a pack of smokes.

I've travelled quite a bit myself. I know how privileged we are here in America. But we got fat and disinterested and took it all for granted.
(03-13-2021, 10:45 PM)sally Wrote:
(03-13-2021, 10:26 PM)rothschild Wrote:

Actually called the man in the high castle, my bad. And I think it was five seasons, worth the watch. I thought.

Philip K. Dick was an amazing person. 44
We're you the tramp or the thief?
Another thing that is annoying is that despite our laid back ways everyone is flocking to Florida now because we have managed the virus so well while having no lock downs and the largest elderly population. We were chastised the most out of every state and came out the top economically while having lowest numbers despite the largest elderly population. Duchess? Anything to say?