Covid vaccine
(05-24-2021, 05:05 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(05-24-2021, 03:01 PM)cannongal Wrote:
(05-19-2021, 12:43 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(05-19-2021, 11:44 AM)Duchess Wrote: I go to get my 2nd vaccine tomorrow morning. I'm feeling a little apprehensive again. I don't want to have the sick side effects I've read about. I don't have time for that.

You should have got the Johnson and Johnson then. I was worried about them scheduling my second shot than side effects. I was lucky that I got the Johnson and Johnson instead of the Pfizer I was supposed to get.

(05-19-2021, 12:46 PM)Duchess Wrote: Actually, I was supposed to get the J & J, but my appt. was scheduled for the day after all the controversy started about it and my drugstore pulled it and gave me Moderna.

I got the J & J the day before they recalled it.  Now I'm a card carrying member of the vaccine club,  and pull that shit out anytime I'm in public without a mask  hah

Feels great not to have to worry about wearing a mask pretty much everywhere except for my state DMV job.

(05-24-2021, 10:07 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(05-24-2021, 08:24 PM)cannongal Wrote:
(05-19-2021, 12:43 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: You should have got the Johnson and Johnson then. I was worried about them scheduling my second shot than side effects. I was lucky that I got the Johnson and Johnson instead of the Pfizer I was supposed to get.

(05-19-2021, 12:46 PM)Duchess Wrote: Actually, I was supposed to get the J & J, but my appt. was scheduled for the day after all the controversy started about it and my drugstore pulled it and gave me Moderna.

I got the J & J the day before they recalled it.  Now I'm a card carrying member of the vaccine club,  and pull that shit out anytime I'm in public without a mask  hah

Feels great not to have to worry about wearing a mask pretty much everywhere except for my state DMV job.

Have you been asked to show your card?
Not yet. They're doing it on the honor system so far. I want to order one of those vaccination card holders from Amazon, so I can wear it like I wear my work badge.
Don't go around with a vaccination badge on Clang, you'll look like a fucking douche bag.
Yeah Clang put it in your shoe to keep it safe.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(05-25-2021, 10:27 AM)Maggot Wrote: Yeah Clang put it in your shoe to keep it safe.
hah
(05-25-2021, 10:25 AM)sally Wrote:
(05-19-2021, 12:43 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(05-19-2021, 11:44 AM)Duchess Wrote: I go to get my 2nd vaccine tomorrow morning. I'm feeling a little apprehensive again. I don't want to have the sick side effects I've read about. I don't have time for that.

You should have got the Johnson and Johnson then. I was worried about them scheduling my second shot than side effects. I was lucky that I got the Johnson and Johnson instead of the Pfizer I was supposed to get.

(05-24-2021, 10:07 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(05-24-2021, 08:24 PM)cannongal Wrote:
(05-24-2021, 03:01 PM)cannongal Wrote: I got the J & J the day before they recalled it.  Now I'm a card carrying member of the vaccine club,  and pull that shit out anytime I'm in public without a mask  hah

Have you been asked to show your card?
Not yet. They're doing it on the honor system so far. I want to order one of those vaccination card holders from Amazon, so I can wear it like I wear my work badge.
Don't go around with a vaccination badge on Clang, you'll look like a fucking douche bag.

A douchebag able to have fun and not wear a mask without being harassed. 44
Keep it in your underwear and if people harass you pull it out and hand it to them.
Dont get confused though.
(05-25-2021, 01:53 PM)BigMark Wrote: Dont get confused though.

hah
(05-25-2021, 01:52 PM)sally Wrote: Keep it in your underwear and if people harass you pull it out and hand it to them.

hah
(05-25-2021, 01:52 PM)sally Wrote: Keep it in your underwear and if people harass you pull it out and hand it to them.

Damn, I should have thought of that.
Well it finally happened today at the supermarket!

There was this guy "not" wearing a mask! No one said anything!

The fact that he was around 6' 7", 320 lbs, and mean
looking might have had something to do with it! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Nobody should be harrasing anyone about a mask. The power trip has reached its destination. The trash bag.
So it's looking like.

Dr. Fauchi gave the OK to fund Chinese labs to see if Covid could migrate to humans back in 2012. in fact the Americans would fund it and thats that.

Come 2020 Trump says it came from a lab and face book shuts him off

Biden says they are setting up a Congressional committee in 2021

After Trump did the same thing in 2019

I have always thought it came from a lab. No matter what the eggheads said. 

No wonder Fauchi was so adamant about the lab being the source and blamed bats.

This is our government. 

Why do people believe everything they read?
ICE says Covid spike are happening at detention centers for illegals.

No way.............How does this happen?  Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch Hmmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder sometimes. Must be a conspiracy. Yeah that's it.
I dont know, but I've been saying it since it started. It's in the covid thread.
[Image: Screen-Shot-2021-05-26-at-10.06.41-PM.png?w=996&ssl=1]
Now that I am fully vaccinated I can post at mock again.

(05-30-2021, 01:15 AM)MirahM Wrote: Now that I am fully vaccinated I can post at mock again.

(05-30-2021, 01:15 AM)MirahM Wrote: Now that I am fully vaccinated I can post at mock again.

hah

I know I can see you in another place, but my favorite is seeing you here.   Smiley_emoticons_bussi
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-28-2021, 08:24 PM)Maggot Wrote: So it's looking like.

Dr. Fauchi gave the OK to fund Chinese labs to see if Covid could migrate to humans back in 2012. in fact the Americans would fund it and thats that.

Come 2020 Trump says it came from a lab and face book shuts him off

Biden says they are setting up a Congressional committee in 2021

After Trump did the same thing in 2019

I have always thought it came from a lab. No matter what the eggheads said. 

No wonder Fauchi was so adamant about the lab being the source and blamed bats.

This is our government. 

Why do people believe everything they read?

It's a moot point when you can't distinguish logic from logical fallacy. The Western World has become a philosophical wasteland -- by design -- because the financial elite value servility and obedience. I guess Trump didn't get the memo, because he didn't seem to have much of a clue about what he was up against. Guess he lives in a bubble like you, Mag. 17