Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mock's all new random comments thread for 2010~
I cannot get this picture out of my mind!!!:Insane:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Oooohhhh...It looks like she has a lanai...I like that !
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The final episode of the series of Monk aired last night.

I have to say it was the best ever series ending episodes I've seen yet.

I can't tell you about it because if you are interested in the series it would truly ruin it for you until the very end.
i REALLY like fruitcake

(12-05-2009, 12:03 PM)jackboots Wrote: i REALLY like fruitcake

You should be very happy in this forum then. 28
a reply to spot in a thread about long-distance relationships:

Originally Posted by spot
There are devices, you know.

replySmiley_emoticons_biggrino they involve a Burger King hat?

::rotf::

Ya know what kinda freaked me out about that FG place is that I was reading a post about diseases and some guy showed some pictures of the gradual loss of his dink due to some creeping crawling crud or something. He said it started as an itch or some damn thing and progressed into a horrid puss covered mass of jelly crusty shit. Now I saw this and after reading some replies like "oh I'm so sorry" and "you strong man you" and stupid shit like that. It freaked me out and I had a hard time sleeping cuz all I could think about was that hooke....umm date that I had once in the service. I finally did post something like "How the hell do you piss" or something like that and they all jumped on me like I put salt on the fuckers nutsack. Buncha twits.78:
(12-08-2009, 09:24 PM)Maggot Wrote: Ya know what kinda freaked me out about that FG place is that I was reading a post about diseases and some guy showed some pictures of the gradual loss of his dink due to some creeping crawling crud or something. He said it started as an itch or some damn thing and progressed into a horrid puss covered mass of jelly crusty shit. Now I saw this and after reading some replies like "oh I'm so sorry" and "you strong man you" and stupid shit like that. It freaked me out and I had a hard time sleeping cuz all I could think about was that hooke....umm date that I had once in the service. I finally did post something like "How the hell do you piss" or something like that and they all jumped on me like I put salt on the fuckers nutsack. Buncha twits.78:

28 Reading your description of his problem cracked me up.
86 112
(12-08-2009, 09:24 PM)Maggot Wrote: Ya know what kinda freaked me out about that FG place is that I was reading a post about diseases and some guy showed some pictures of the gradual loss of his dink due to some creeping crawling crud or something. He said it started as an itch or some damn thing and progressed into a horrid puss covered mass of jelly crusty shit. Now I saw this and after reading some replies like "oh I'm so sorry" and "you strong man you" and stupid shit like that. It freaked me out and I had a hard time sleeping cuz all I could think about was that hooke....umm date that I had once in the service. I finally did post something like "How the hell do you piss" or something like that and they all jumped on me like I put salt on the fuckers nutsack. Buncha twits.78:

They let a dude post pictures of his dick?
"They let a dude post pictures of his dick?"

In all fairness, and going by the above description, it probably didn't appear to be a dick anymore....likely it was more reminiscent of the ever present cold sore on prince colon's upper lip...
Fug duh kund
(12-09-2009, 01:31 AM)SyberBitch Wrote: They let a dude post pictures of his dick?

Yes! It was I think about a year ago, and yes he had pics. It was all really strange and upsetting, but I'm over it now. I am surprised that lumpy does not remember, her pal Reg Clitter or Red shitter something replied to it. I remember shit like that.
If you add Kretschmer's wheat germ to chocolate-chip mint ice cream, and dip pretzels in it, that makes it healthy... right?? :;angel::
Why would anyone feel the need to post pics of his crusty penis???? I would think that he would be too embarassed. And no one wants to see that shit. No one.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

It's not like he did it at the dinner table...Who the hell is even going to know it's him...I'd say the internet is pretty fuckin' anonymous.
I don't care if it is the internet. I don't want to see or hear about some dude's dick disease.

Then, you disregard what you have read & move on.
I have not been having a good week. Sunday evening I discovered my wedding band was not on my finger any more. I have no clue where it is. I had been doing a lot of cleaning and taking out garbage bags. I am definatly not a happy camper.21
(12-10-2009, 11:30 PM)QueenBee Wrote: I have not been having a good week. Sunday evening I discovered my wedding band was not on my finger any more. I have no clue where it is. I had been doing a lot of cleaning and taking out garbage bags. I am definatly not a happy camper.21

Several years ago, I realized (to my horror) that my wedding ring had fallen off. Unfortunately, it was a $5000 diamond solitaire. It fell off in a parking lot and was never recovered. I spent the remaining years of my marriage in terror of my husband discovering I had lost the ring. I actually purchased an imitation diamond to wear, because he was always having me 'show it to people'. 50 It was horrible. I would get so sick over him discovering I had lost the ring, that my stomach would be in knots.

I hope you find your ring.
(12-10-2009, 11:41 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:
(12-10-2009, 11:30 PM)QueenBee Wrote: I have not been having a good week. Sunday evening I discovered my wedding band was not on my finger any more. I have no clue where it is. I had been doing a lot of cleaning and taking out garbage bags. I am definatly not a happy camper.21

Several years ago, I realized (to my horror) that my wedding ring had fallen off. Unfortunately, it was a $5000 diamond solitaire. It fell off in a parking lot and was never recovered. I spent the remaining years of my marriage in terror of my husband discovering I had lost the ring. I actually purchased an imitation diamond to wear, because he was always having me 'show it to people'. 50 It was horrible. I would get so sick over him discovering I had lost the ring, that my stomach would be in knots.

Did you ever tell him after you got divorced?
(12-11-2009, 07:14 AM)ramseycat Wrote:
(12-10-2009, 11:41 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:

Did you ever tell him after you got divorced?

We're still technically married.... but no, I've never told him.