Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION
wtf
(03-19-2022, 11:08 PM)sally Wrote: How do you even suggest such a thing or have the audacity to say what the Ukranian people want. You're sick, people are mourning the death of their children.

As if Duchess doesn't care? 
Can't you have a decent conversation.

The fact is-nothing any of us says or does will change things or make a difference. And why are we telling each other that we don't care about people dying?
I woudl like to think that all of us have compassion and don't want to see people dying.
(03-19-2022, 11:08 PM)sally Wrote: How do you even suggest such a thing or have the audacity to say what the Ukranian people want. You're sick, people are mourning the death of their children.

They tell us everyday what they want, every fucking day. They tell anyone who will take the time to listen that they are willing to die for their country, they are staking their lives on trying to have a democratic society. Personally, I really don't give a rat's ass what you think, feel or believe. Most days it's like you're completely oblivious to what is going down, like I said before, if it's outside the perimeters of your property, you don't give a shit. They are mourning their kids because Putin is slaughtering them everyday after invading their country. Wake up, Sally.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-19-2022, 11:50 PM)MirahM Wrote: As if Duchess doesn't care? 
Can't you have a decent conversation.

It's fine, Love Child. She's the person who thinks Hitler was on to something by massacring Jews. I know this because she said so, more than once. 
(03-20-2022, 03:49 AM)Duchess Wrote:

They tell us everyday what they want, every fucking day. They tell anyone who will take the time to listen that they are willing to die for their country, they are staking their lives on trying to have a democratic society. Personally, I really don't give a rat's ass what you think, feel or believe. Most days it's like you're completely oblivious to what is going down, like I said before, if it's outside the perimeters of your property, you don't give a shit. They are mourning their kids because Putin is slaughtering them everyday after invading their country. Wake up, Sally.

Putin tried negotiating for 8 years with them and they refused to stop attacking civilians. Those who want to die should hurry up and get on with it so the rest of the nation can get on with their lives.
(03-20-2022, 03:49 AM)Duchess Wrote:

You forgot her income. Like, affects within the border of her property, and her income.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
America's inflation and sorry state of affairs that have been affecting my income since before the Ukraine invasion is due to Biden's dumbass energy and fiscal policies, not Putin.
Everybody knows that, some cannot believe their own lying eyes. Until it's to late.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I believe the Ruskies are trying to get a port, they have none now. All the bombing that was done was to weaken them. Russia will probably up the battle at the ocean by the Ukrainian port. Once they get that they will negotiate to a weakened Ukraine over land management. I give it 3-4 weeks but the U.S. HAS to stay out of it no matter the emotional turmoil, war is hell people......wake the fuck up. 

Not that what I say from my armchair has any relevance except I can say "I told you so"
It's mostly to set up a "famine" that will become the new emergency that the Davos crowd will have to "save" us from, and will kill off what's left of the US and European economies.

When you realize how chummy Israel is with China and Russia, you'll understand that we have been thrown under the bus, and that Trump had a hand in this. So Putin gets far more than a port out of this: there'll be 3 superpowers in the world, and the US won't be one of them.
(03-21-2022, 05:35 AM)rothschild Wrote: When you realize how chummy Israel is with China and Russia

Amen.

Contrary to many Americans, I'm not a fan of Israel. I think they are as big a terrorist state as they accuse others of being.
(03-21-2022, 06:31 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-21-2022, 05:35 AM)rothschild Wrote: When you realize how chummy Israel is with China and Russia

Amen.

Contrary to many Americans, I'm not a fan of Israel. I think they are as big a terrorist state as they accuse others of being.

Holy fuck, did we just find some common ground?!?!?! hah

Israel is an apex predator, and are the primary threat to world peace and security. They have no friends. If you're useful they will use you, but as soon as you're no longer useful you'll find a knife in your back.

Not to say that all Jews have that sort of disposition, and a great many Jews have been sacrificed so the rich and powerful could achieve their objectives. I would say that's true of all ethnic groups, but Jews have a high IQ and that make them very, very dangerous. They are the best of us, and the worst of us.
And all I said was that Hitler knew this, but it somehow got translated into me saying he was a good guy and I support the holocaust.
(03-21-2022, 07:10 AM)rothschild Wrote: Holy fuck, did we just find some common ground?!?!?!  hah

Smiley_emoticons_shocked
Hitler felt the same way.  hah
(03-21-2022, 05:35 AM)rothschild Wrote: It's mostly to set up a "famine" that will become the new emergency that the Davos crowd will have to "save" us from, and will kill off what's left of the US and European economies.

When you realize how chummy Israel is with China and Russia, you'll understand that we have been thrown under the bus, and that Trump had a hand in this. So Putin gets far more than a port out of this: there'll be 3 superpowers in the world, and the US won't be one of them.

Well so far it's falling in a perfect line like dominoes.
I understand the humor, the sad part is this is how people really think.
(04-02-2022, 07:16 PM)sally Wrote: I understand the humor, the sad part is this is how people really think.

Thinking defeats the purpose of having smart devices, Sal.
Fuck.............Don't get me going on phone/face people!