Poll: Dear Julie
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
You better watch your ass...
40.00%
2 40.00%
You go gurl!
60.00%
3 60.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Oh Snap...WTF...My Rep
(12-24-2009, 10:28 AM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(12-24-2009, 10:14 AM)Julie Wrote:
(12-24-2009, 06:46 AM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(12-23-2009, 11:12 PM)Julie Wrote: I have really enjoyed the few days I've been here with you all, but I'm going on a brief hiatus until I can see that they have come & gone.

You drama-wuss!

Maybe MF or...maybe I'm trying not to poo all over this place.

You don't control who gets in and who stays, so don't ever worry about that. Invite away.

I understand what you're saying. But still I fel bad that I have a "following" of the NON quality variety. Smiley_emoticons_slash AT least I know that no one here will be offended & if they are it's just part of the Mock experience.
I will not be participating at this forum.
This is a toxic place. Goodbye.
LP

I notice that you did not respond to my comment about using our discussion in PM as ammo for an argument with MF.

Perhaps you missed it so I'll reiterate here.

I was enjoying our convo in PM and (I am not ashamed of websurfing while @ work or posting while @ work), but when I saw that you did that - it made me uncomfortable.

I just wanted you to know.
Do you mean me?

Frankly, I don't give a steaming pile of shit about most things and what you're apparently concerned about (which I still don't know nor care about) is so far below my radar that I'd have to fly underground to register it.

Feel better now?
LP,

It's not about feelings. It's about integrity.

I'm just a very honest person. Whether or not you care is not even a real consideration for me. It's about me sharing the info about the inappropriate behavior.

Plainly: You used information we exchanged in the private messaging system in an attempt to win an apparently long standing argument with MF.

Now, people who are here who *may* consider you a "friend" may look at this and think: Oh she did that to HER....she wouldn't do that to me. Others may be more cautious with trusting you. Either way, I wanted everyone to know what you did and I wanted you to know how I felt about it.

Plainly: You initiated contact with me. We shared some info. You used some of the info out in the open forum as argument ammo.
(12-24-2009, 03:33 PM)Julie Wrote: LP,

I'm just a very honest person. Whether or not you care is not even a real consideration for me. It's about me sharing the info about the inappropriate behavior.

Plainly: You used information we exchanged in the private messaging system in an attempt to win an apparently long standing argument with MF.

Now, people who are here who *may* consider you a "friend" may look at this and think: Oh she did that to HER....she wouldn't do that to me. Others may be more cautious with trusting you. Either way, I wanted everyone to know what you did and I wanted you to know how I felt about it.

Plainly: You initiated contact with me. We shared some info. You used some of the info out in the open forum as argument ammo.

Do you think anyone even cares about this shit? stop being such a whiny bitch :'( you showed you had no common sense" said shit you should not have in a PM" and now its all about integrity?::lol::

I think its all about you being a dumb ass who has a big mouth and an even bigger bag of bullshit.

STFU about this crap already! Smiley_emoticons_stumm
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Nope. Not gonna shut up about it until I'm good and ready.

I am no virgin to discussion forums, so I did have common sense and did not reveal anything to her of any importance. It's what she did with PMed info.

Feel free to not read about it at your leisure, dirty douche breath. As far as I know YOU don't control what folks choose to whine about....but you can control your mouse & your veiny eyeballs yes?
(12-24-2009, 11:46 AM)Julie Wrote: I understand what you're saying. But still I fel bad that I have a "following" of the NON quality variety. Smiley_emoticons_slash AT least I know that no one here will be offended & if they are it's just part of the Mock experience.

Oh get over it. Smiley_emoticons_wink
86 112

Some have already learned to think twice about trusting that dysfunctional bitch, but it's good that you send out a real first-hand warning. That type of uncoolness by her is part of her MO to absorb negative attention.
86 112
(12-24-2009, 03:49 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Do you think anyone even cares about this shit? stop being such a whiny bitch :'( you showed you had no common sense" said shit you should not have in a PM" and now its all about integrity?::lol::

I think its all about you being a dumb ass who has a big mouth and an even bigger bag of bullshit.

STFU about this crap already! Smiley_emoticons_stumm

Excuse-making at its finest.
86 112

Would you please point out where I used personal info? Yes, I pointed out that you're a fed employee... as you had already stated.

If I used personal info, I'm not aware of it. If I didn't, how fucking dare you accuse me of doing so. Regardless what that fucking asshole Frank accuses me of, I have respect for people. I would NEVER use personal info casually.
(12-24-2009, 04:32 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:

Some have already learned to think twice about trusting that dysfunctional bitch, but it's good that you send out a real first-hand warning. That type of uncoolness by her is part of her MO to absorb negative attention.

And you can kiss my lily white ass, motherfucker.86
(12-24-2009, 04:10 PM)Julie Wrote: Nope. Not gonna shut up about it until I'm good and ready.

I am no virgin to discussion forums, so I did have common sense and did not reveal anything to her of any importance. It's what she did with PMed info.

Feel free to not read about it at your leisure, dirty douche breath. As far as I know YOU don't control what folks choose to whine about....but you can control your mouse & your veiny eyeballs yes?

My prediction is that you will go the way of BROTHER, only a lot faster as you are already 10 times more annoying.
Oh....and your 'hooked on stupid' way of talking is going to get you there even faster.
(12-24-2009, 05:27 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Would you please point out where I used personal info? Yes, I pointed out that you're a fed employee... as you had already stated.

If I used personal info, I'm not aware of it. If I didn't, how fucking dare you accuse me of doing so. Regardless what that fucking asshole Frank accuses me of, I have respect for people. I would NEVER use personal info casually.

Oh it wasn't casual...it was used in an argument with MF.

And, like I said earlier - the content wasn't SuperPersonal. I honestly did not feel comfortable with how you took the info about me being a federal person and posting while I am @ the office out into the open in an argument with Frank.

Now, if I had told you I had an ovary transplant and was in recovery or gave you my cell phone number, maybe you wouldn't have done that. Maybe you felt the info was no big deal. When I saw that thread where everyone was sharing, I shared a little too and said I work in the federal sector...maybe that was part of it.

I'm not trying to jump in between you and Frank. You guys are at war for whatever reason...you both seem to be really cool people & this is a really cool forum. I am not trying to start some kind of forumwide fight - but I REALLY felt odd reading that exchange between you two knowing I just spoke with you in PM about my job & I wasn't sure how much farther you'd go to "win" that fight.

All jokey/mocking aside - this is what I am trying to say.

I still don't get what the personal info is that you say she shared...What am I missing ?...Hell, woman, you shared your fuckin' pay grade... Basically, the moment you did that you might as well as flew what your career is from a friggin' flag pole...C'mon, just what the fuck are you up to, Julie ?...And stop with the goddamn patronizing tone, who the fuck do you think you are dealing with in here ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I don't know what else to say or how to say this any better: I felt odd because one minute I was speaking with someone and then the next me & my info were being used in a (obviusly) long term fight.
I commented to Frank that Julie was posting from work. That's it. That's what this fucking CUNT is making a major upheaval over.

Congrats, cunt. You've managed to seriously piss me off.

Hahahaha...That's it ?...::lol::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That doesn't frighten me.

As I said earlier, I didn't like speaking with you one minute and then being thrown in between the two of you BY YOU AFTER WE SPOKE IN PM the next.

Be pissed.

If I'm a cunt at least I get to have dick every once in awhile. Can you say the same thing?
(12-24-2009, 06:25 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I still don't get what the personal info is that you say she shared...What am I missing ?...Hell, woman, you shared your fuckin' pay grade... Basically, the moment you did that you might as well as flew what your career is from a friggin' flag pole...C'mon, just what the fuck are you up to, Julie ?...And stop with the goddamn patronizing tone, who the fuck do you think you are dealing with in here ?

Yeah I'm still wondering what this is all about. I can't believe that Lumpy would out and out share something private that hasn't been openly posted already. I do know she's posted private stuff with the knowledge beforehand of the author but never a confidence that I know of has been broken.
Why is this even an issue? Either you believe me or you don't, you should know my veracity by now... and Julie is an unknown. Bitch is OBVIOUSLY fucking with us, why, I have no idea. If you choose to believe her obvious bullshit, then that's fine. You're a complete idiot if you do, but it's your choice.