TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP
(05-12-2024, 01:48 PM)Duchess Wrote: trump was praising a fictional serial killer during his hate rally and no one is batting an eye. FFS!

Trump if elected is going to let Big Oil just drill, drill,drill unregulated. We are all frakking fracked.
"I'm rich, very rich. I don't need your money."

SEND ME MONEY!

hah

[Image: GNdQfPwXIAEibEa?format=jpg&name=medium]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
trump's former henchman Michael Cohen is testifying about trump and trump is SLEEPING! Oh my gods.  hah He's out cold and people are reporting his head is laying on his shoulder. This...this is not normal.
(05-13-2024, 11:57 AM)Duchess Wrote: trump's former henchman Michael Cohen is testifying about trump and trump is SLEEPING! Oh my gods.  hah He's out cold and people are reporting his head is laying on his shoulder. This...this is not normal.

Maybe he's medicated so he doesn't break out in a maniacal out rage! 
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(05-08-2024, 02:10 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I am watching your MSNBC coverage of all this.

Is msnbc all that's available to you?  Or is that all you watch?
(05-14-2024, 08:40 AM)cannongal Wrote:
(05-08-2024, 02:10 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I am watching your MSNBC coverage of all this.

Would you prefer she watch the science fiction channel Fox News?
I've come to the realization that Trump has a reverse mullet.
Well it's set, there's supposed to be the great debate, between Joey and Donny in June and September! 
If it happens, it will be interesting to say the least.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(05-14-2024, 08:40 AM)cannongal Wrote:

That's what I watch by choice, I like the presenters. I find Fox repulsive and abrasive and flat out liars. CNN I can tolerate in small doses. I saw yesterday that Maggie Haberman who I have listened to is a Trump camp PR person who has been outed in the trial yesterday. Busted. Apparently the press in the court all turned around and looked at her when Cohen mentioned her on the witness stand. She follows Trumps orders.
(05-15-2024, 10:09 AM)Carsman Wrote: If it happens

I doubt it will happen, but I'll come back and eat crow if I have to. I don't see trump debating any damn thing. It's impossible for him to have any kind of normal conversation let alone a civilized debate.
(05-15-2024, 01:57 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I saw yesterday that Maggie Haberman who I have listened to is a Trump camp PR person who has been outed in the trial yesterday. Busted. Apparently the press in the court all turned around and looked at her when Cohen mentioned her on the witness stand. She follows Trumps orders.

...and it's not the first time. Cassidy Hutchinson said during her sworn testimony before the J6 committee that Maggie was the trump administration's go to for anything when they needed to get it out to the public.
[Image: GOmEQRLXsAAfcaN?format=png&name=900x900]
They hate him in Europe.
Hey Clangy.   113

[Image: GOw7o-jWsAA913-?format=jpg&name=medium]
(05-29-2024, 05:59 PM)Duchess Wrote: Hey Clangy.   113

[Image: GOw7o-jWsAA913-?format=jpg&name=medium]
hah
trump has been found guilty on all 34 counts of falsifying business records. The former president is a convicted felon. A third of the country will be okay with that and want more of it.
[Image: GO2zNnqXoAAyDXB?format=jpg&name=small]
trump team planned for a guilty verdict. This was sent out within moments of it. Grrrrrrrrifting.

[Image: GO20PzXWwAAhCP2?format=jpg&name=large]
oh for #$@^%$#%@#%

So his sentencing is in July and he has more trials to face during that time-where will he be?