Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MY BABY'S BIRTHDAY
(05-30-2024, 12:49 AM)sally Wrote: People were sending me PMs asking if I was really a dentist for christ's sake. I was not aware that dentists are so fascinating to everyone when I put it in my profile just for the fuck of it.

The outrage was hilarious! They took it personally. Ahahahaha! Who in their right mind would ever put their true occupation in their bio on a site like Mock, particularly a job that requires public trust in order to build a practice.

There has been some very funny posts in Mock, but for some reason the angst over Sally's made-up occupation stands out.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Someone once thought I was a border patrol agent and they thanked me for my service. I was so embarrassed.

hah
Someone once called me ma'am and I wasn't even dressed as a woman.
(05-28-2013, 09:42 PM)crash Wrote: She did indeed, but I don't remember anyone liking her. I remember Duchess telling her to shut the fuck up about every day. I guess you got to give it to her for hanging in there..

Stupid is as stupid does, I guess.

I started reading this thread again--Ramsey handled it better than many of the men who have come through Mock.