TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP
[Image: GPFLVv4WoAMw7u-?format=jpg&name=medium]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
There is a trump hate rally in Las Vegas today. A June afternoon in Vegas. Not a tree in sight, nor shade of any kind. 

[Image: uqS2Db_ez4zhKn1I?format=jpg&name=large]
Apparently there were technical difficulties with the tele prompter and Trump threatened not to pay. Not surprising. At least there were extra medical staff on hand to deal with those suffering from the heat. Ridiculous!

(06-09-2024, 11:48 PM)MirahM Wrote:  Trump threatened not to pay. 

He has stiffed so many people that it is a feature of who he is. The best part? No one of any worth will ever work for him. It was reported that the attorney/s in his recent fraud trial had to be paid upfront before they would represent him. Hehehe
[Image: GPxE-NOa4AAcDvh?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: GPxE-NNbAAAkRCm?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: GPxJkQgbEAAyQAP?format=jpg&name=small]
Quite an election we have coming up.
Yes, sir. At this moment in time I am fully prepared to become the eccentric old lady that doesn't leave the forest. You think I kid. 
What is the deal with getting electrocuted or attacked by a shark? Is Biden the shark and Trump is the battery that is going to electrocute us? WTF?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMNMt5FdVwg

He went on a bonkers riff and it was nearly impossible to follow. He was talking about things that didn't have anything to do with anything AND he said "I don't care about you, I just want your vote."   hah
We are doomed! If Trump gets in, we're screwed as he's just plain crazy, if Biden gets in, then we're really screwed!
As he won't last the 4 years due to full blown senility, or just out & out kicking the bucket. 
Then, we're terribly screwed as horrendously incompetent Harris takes over! 
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I see you're still equating the two. Tsk Tsk, Cars.
It all depends.
(06-12-2024, 09:43 AM)Duchess Wrote: I see you're still equating the two. Tsk Tsk, Cars.

You're equating using tunnel vision! I hate Trump, I hate Biden, equate that. 

(06-12-2024, 10:53 PM)Carsman Wrote:

You often accuse me of not being able to see beyond my trump hate, well let me tell you something mister man, one of those old men supports democracy, the other does not. You continue to view them both as being the same side of the same coin, they are not.
(06-13-2024, 06:32 AM)Duchess Wrote:

You often accuse me of not being able to see beyond my trump hate, well let me tell you something mister man, one of those old men supports democracy, the other does not. You continue to view them both as being the same side of the same coin, they are not.

How do you reconcile supporting democracy with aiding and abetting genocide?
(06-13-2024, 07:36 AM)rothschild Wrote: How do you reconcile supporting democracy with aiding and abetting genocide?

I don't and I can't. I've briefly discussed that with you before. It's my wish he stop supporting Israel, they are not a friend to us, the people might be, those in power are not.
For those of you who haven't already heard--the Right wants to take away women's right to access birth control. They want to ban IVF. They whole heartedly support the idea of the president of the United States be above the law and killing their political opponent's is not off the table.
(06-13-2024, 08:34 AM)Duchess Wrote: For those of you who haven't already heard--the Right wants to take away women's right to access birth control. They want to ban IVF. They whole heartedly support the idea of the president of the United States be above the law and killing their political opponent's is not off the table.

So stupid. Women need access to  birth control so we don't need to ban abortions
They want to name the ocean after trump, Clangy. For realz.

[Image: GP-9jYGW4AArfzD?format=jpg&name=medium]
(06-13-2024, 06:32 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Your tunnel vision continues with your own interpretation of my views, putting your words in my mouth! Democracy has nothing to do with my feelings towards both of these losers involved here. My feelings are Donny is a narcissistic nutcase who is disastrous for America and will do unrepairable embarrassing harm if he is elected!
Joey has demonstrated that he is now senile, and getting worse daily, he's too old (so is Donny) to be able to function coherently as POTUS, and also will be disastrous for America and will do unrepairable embarrassing harm for America if he is elected! 
Even worse case, would be Kamala taking over the reins when Joey fails or dies.  
As I said, we're doomed with "any" of these three losers!