&#$^&#
Is the juice worth the squeeze?
I'm sick again
fuck me
I hate life
fucking fuck fuck

I have a friend coming to visit this weekend, she has never been to this area. The way I am feeling I should tell her before she makes the trek over. I'm hoping it gets better but it doesn't feel like it will.

You seem to be getting sick a lot lately, what are you doing wrong?
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(05-22-2024, 07:42 PM)MirahM Wrote: I'm sick again
fuck me
I hate life
fucking fuck fuck

I have a friend coming to visit this weekend, she has never been to this area. The way I am feeling I should tell her before she makes the trek over. I'm hoping it gets better but it doesn't feel like it will.

Oh no!

Who the heck keeps giving you a germ! I'm wondering how you feel right now? I'm sorry you have to tell your friend you're sick, I know you probably had a fun weekend planned.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Chicken soup.
She is still coming.

I don't know Cars. I think part of it is being in transition during the moving-more stress. AND I feel like I haven't been eating like I normally did. Maybe the new place I'm in has some sort of germ.

(05-10-2024, 10:32 PM)sally Wrote:
(05-10-2024, 02:02 AM)MirahM Wrote: So I've had hair loss before from stress. Temporary mild alopecia. Well this time I have 2 bald spots. You can't see them unless I show them to you because my hair is long enough that it covers them.
I thought it was from when I colored my hair, but that was back in March. And I only colored the top layer of my hair, it wasn't an all over color.
I read that high fever or infection could cause hair loss, I never knew.
And covid....apparently.
I should probably up my vitamin intake.

Try taking a collagen supplement if you don’t already. I notice a significant difference in my hair and nails.

Well guess what I just got that someone didn't want.
Youtheory Collagen +Biotin tablets. 
Except they expired last month lol
I probably shouldn't take them. I don't know!
They are $35 on amazon

They are still good.
I started taking them last night. It could take 3-4 months before I see results. Also.....if I am eating right I shouldn't have to take a supplement. BUT WE ALL KNOW OUR FOOD IS NOT THE SAME AS IT ONCE WAS. Or is it? I don't know. Whatever. Maybe I'll have stronger nails.

Nutrition is as complex as physics.
(05-30-2024, 09:58 PM)MirahM Wrote:
(05-10-2024, 10:32 PM)sally Wrote:
(05-10-2024, 02:02 AM)MirahM Wrote: So I've had hair loss before from stress. Temporary mild alopecia. Well this time I have 2 bald spots. You can't see them unless I show them to you because my hair is long enough that it covers them.
I thought it was from when I colored my hair, but that was back in March. And I only colored the top layer of my hair, it wasn't an all over color.
I read that high fever or infection could cause hair loss, I never knew.
And covid....apparently.
I should probably up my vitamin intake.

Try taking a collagen supplement if you don’t already. I notice a significant difference in my hair and nails.

Well guess what I just got that someone didn't want.
Youtheory Collagen +Biotin tablets. 
Except they expired last month lol
I probably shouldn't take them. I don't know!
They are $35 on amazon

Well I can already tell that my nails are stronger. I've even almost accidentally scratched myself because they are so strong.

(05-31-2024, 02:58 PM)rothschild Wrote: Nutrition is as complex as physics.

It really is, but I've learned that good ol' common sense goes a long way in eating healthy.
(06-13-2024, 12:49 PM)Duchess Wrote:

It really is, but I've learned that good ol' common sense goes a long way in eating healthy.

I haven't got any common sense, that must be why I'm fat.
(06-13-2024, 12:49 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I've heard it said that the things we're not supposed to do are more important than the things we are supposed to do, and avoid immoderation. Those two alone would probably erase most of the health issues that plague our society. And it would probably bankrupt the "healthcare" system that profits from our suffering, and the "food" companies that promote the consumption of toxic products.
Remember that pound cake I had and it never grew old? *shudders* Our food is full of poison!

That's a wee bit dramatic, but it's what I believe nonetheless.
(06-13-2024, 04:58 PM)Duchess Wrote: Remember that pound cake I had and it never grew old? *shudders* Our food is full of poison!

Tin+foil+hat+smiley

*this post paid for by the FDA*
[Image: pC4r3vj.jpg]
(06-13-2024, 04:58 PM)Duchess Wrote: Remember that pound cake I had and it never grew old? *shudders* Our food is full of poison!

Remember the ice cream that never melts?
Why has that pop tart lady been posted again? IT HAS ALREADY BEEN POSTED SOMEWHERE BEFORE!!!!!!!

Toast it! LICK IT! EAT IT! BUT STOP POSTING IT!