TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP
(06-13-2024, 06:45 PM)Duchess Wrote: They want to name the ocean after trump, Clangy. For realz.

[Image: GP-9jYGW4AArfzD?format=jpg&name=medium]
Russian 22 78
What? No.
What a bad precedent. Pacific and Atlantic.

(06-13-2024, 09:16 PM)Carsman Wrote: your own interpretation of my views, putting your words in my mouth! 

No, I'm not. You've spent months, if not years, expressing how you feel about these men. I told you before, you have a choice, you can vote for democracy, or not. That's your choice, Cars.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-14-2024, 06:44 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-13-2024, 09:16 PM)Carsman Wrote: your own interpretation of my views, putting your words in my mouth! 

No, I'm not. You've spent months, if not years, expressing how you feel about these men. I told you before, you have a choice, you can vote for democracy, or not. That's your choice, Cars.

If you were paying attention to my posts you would have remembered I said God Help me, I'm leaning towards Joey! Not because of democracy, but because Donny is a fruitcake! 
However, Joey is "slipping away" right before our eyes, and if elected, Kamala will likely have to take over during his term, which will be doom and gloom for us if that happens! 
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(06-14-2024, 10:25 AM)Carsman Wrote: If you were paying attention to my posts you would have remembered I said God Help me, I'm leaning towards Joey! 

I'm sorry, I had a senior moment and I forgot.    Love3
(06-14-2024, 12:10 AM)MirahM Wrote: What? No.

As far as I can tell, they all (House GOP) are absolutely bonkers.
(06-14-2024, 11:00 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-14-2024, 12:10 AM)MirahM Wrote: What? No.

As far as I can tell, they all (House GOP) are absolutely bonkers.

Thomas Massie.

I don't know which thread I should put this in!

Fucking Fox *shakes head*

(06-14-2024, 09:11 PM)rothschild Wrote: Thomas Massie.

They are eating their own at this point. Any politician that doesn't toe the line is out--one way or another.
(06-15-2024, 01:26 AM)MirahM Wrote: Fucking Fox *shakes head*

They are horrible. Every fricken day they go on the air lying to those that watch. Every. Fucking. Day.
(06-15-2024, 10:35 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-14-2024, 09:11 PM)rothschild Wrote: Thomas Massie.

They are eating their own at this point. Any politician that doesn't toe the line is out--one way or another.

Lose enough toes and they'll be de-feet-ed.
Polls, Polls,  fucking Polls!
Some say Trump is way out front, some say Biden is out front, and some say they're neck and neck! For those who believe in polls, take your pick.  hah

The people in the background look bored, and they look like they are not at the same event as Trump. So wierd.

There has never been people treated more horrifically than J6? really

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/ri7xinW...tid=oFDknk

Oh I absolutely believe the wrecking crew is working in the background. They tell us they are! They've got plans, big plans, if trump wins.
I just found out today I'm a member of the "Double Hater's Group"! It's a group who Hates both Trump and Biden. 
Neither of them are worthy of being the only options we have to choose from! Both suck, and it comes down to 
voting for who ever you feel sucks less. SAD! 

(06-26-2024, 11:12 PM)Carsman Wrote: I just found out today I'm a member of the "Double Hater's Group"! It's a group who Hates both Trump and Biden. 

Congratulations.
I watched the debate tonight, Trump lied as usual, and Biden stumbled and lost coherency several times as usual.

In my opinion Trump came out a little ahead.  

I didn't watch, but I've been reading and talking to someone who did watch. Not at all a good night for Biden, so I guess I'll have to vote for the convicted felon who admires dictators around the world. He aspires to be the same. MAGA!