TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP
The New York Times indorsed Biden in 2020. Today, they wrote that the Best thing Biden can do if he really wants to help America is to drop out of the 2024 race!  But the old fart is so incapacitated, that he won't drop out of the race as he still thinks he can handle being POTUS. 
Another LHO where the hell are you? 
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Are you referring to the editorial that a reader wrote. I ask because I don’t see anything about NYT telling Biden to drop out.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
No, it was the New York Times "editorial board". 

So the old man was told to drop out but the other old man who was twice impeached, four times indicted and found guilty of 34 felonies was not? Do I understand that correctly?
What does it say about the Democrats that they don't have a candidate that can beat a man who was twice impeached, four times indicted and found guilty of 34 felonies?
Apparently it says they think the only person to beat him is an 81 year old man.
The pearl clutching yesterday was off the charts. Holy smokes. I expect more of the same over the weekend.

[Image: GRO0GdcXMAEJh7j?format=jpg&name=medium]
[Image: GRPyoTxbUAAw8Jl?format=jpg&name=medium]

Today

The Atlanta Journal Constitution Editorial Board called for Biden to drop out "for the good of the nation"! 

The Board encouraged Biden to pass the torch to the next generation of Democratic leaders. 

C'mon, people, Biden is still there because that's what the script calls for. If the powers that be wanted him gone he'd be gone.
If the Dems are foolish enough to leave the old man in as their candidate, they are almost guaranteeing Trump's winning.
I was very reluctantly considering voting for the older man until I saw with my own eyes how incapacitated Joey really is, and will continue to worsen as father time takes his tole on him! And if by some chance he was elected, worse yet then him, Kamala would likely have to finish out the 4 year term. 

What is being said is that he was so busy trying to combat the lies that Trump was saying that he could hardly keep up. Yes he is old. Yes I think he probably should drop out-but that may not be a sure thing either. Who would they or could they put in?
After the debate Gavin Newson from CA had quite an opinion about supporting Biden. I dont' even think it is about Biden at all anyway-it is what his team is capable of doing as well isn't it?

Trump did not "do well" in the debate. Trump lied, lied lied. Anyone can do that.

Joe Biden had a bad night

Donald Trump is a bad person.

Have you looked up project 2025 yet?

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPREPJqSU/

Only in clown world is Joe Biden a good person.

Trump is a garden-variety Republican.

Politics is a cesspool.
(06-29-2024, 11:46 PM)MirahM Wrote: Joe Biden had a bad night

I wouldn't invite a trump voter into my home. Their judgement cannot be trusted.
(06-30-2024, 01:58 AM)rothschild Wrote:
Trump is a garden-variety Republican. 

No, he isn't.
(06-29-2024, 11:46 PM)MirahM Wrote: Joe Biden had a bad night

Yes you're right, he did have a bad night. However, his bad nights "and days", will only continue as he will only get worse as time goes by! Dementia only continues on, and gets worse as there is no cure for it.  
That's why they should/must replace him with anybody (except Kamala) to run, and that person would be better than Trump, and likely win. As I don't want Trump either, but I also don't want a senile old man or Kamala for the next four years.