Now, I ain't sayin' she a gold digger
(When I'm in need) But she ain't messin' with no broke -
(She give me money) Now, I ain't sayin' she a gold digger
(When I'm in need) But she ain't messin' with no broke -
Get down girl, go 'head, get down
(I gotta leave) Get down girl, go 'head, get down
(I gotta leave) Get down girl, go 'head, get down
(I gotta leave) Get down girl, go 'head
(09-16-2024, 08:36 PM)sally Wrote:  he knows he's not going to win.

I don't even know that.

Everyday I read those who support him. I've never seen anything like it in my life. They don't care about the kinds of things normal people care about, they only care that trump hates the same people they do. Some wore diapers in public in support of him. Diapers! They don't care that he grabs them by the pussy, matter of fact they will wear t-shirts saying Grab MY Pussy, like what the actual fuck. They don't care that he makes fun of physically challenged people, they think it's funny and gives them the right to do the same damn thing. They just don't care, they have no standards whatsoever.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The reporter was a total dickhead making up lies about him. He was mocking him for conveniently forgetting about a previous statement he made. I also don't care that he said there are women who will let you grab them by the pussy if you're rich. I'm sure Kamala let old Willie Brown grab her by the pussy too when he used his influence to get her on high paying boards she wasnt even qualified for. They're all corrupt including senile Biden that you voted for so get off of your high horse.
Word!
(09-17-2024, 12:24 PM)sally Wrote:  so get off of your high horse.

No.

...and thanks for proving me right. it never gets old.   17
How have I proven you right when you are the one who votes for corruption?
Can you do something with the kitchen/cooking forum, please?  Love3

Start some threads about food or your favorite kitchen gadget.
(09-17-2024, 07:48 AM)Duchess Wrote: They don't care about the kinds of things normal people care about...

There's two definitions for "normal" that I'm aware of: healthy, and what's typical.

Do you think it's healthy for a nation to be divided?

Many of the groups that make up the American population have norms that are fairly unique, some being way, way out there. Shall we list them all, bearing in mind that many of them will fall squarely within the group you are claiming is "normal"?
Oh stop. You know exactly what I was trying to convey. You're not obtuse, rothschild.
(09-17-2024, 04:06 PM)Duchess Wrote: Oh stop. You know exactly what I was trying to convey. You're not obtuse, rothschild.

I know exactly what you said; nothing more, nothing less.

How is it possible to have a uniform "normal" in a fractured society?