Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twisted up twats
(01-15-2010, 09:28 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I don't HAVE a relationship with Moose. I guess OP and Lumpy fall into the disturbed category as well since they have been banned at 24 on several occasions.

Ant, my point exactly. I can't imagine why anyone would think that Sin has the skills or resources to find anyone.

What you don't get is that I don't care if Moose knows where I live. He doesn't scare me. He is far from normal but he is not going to come to NY to hunt me down.

It's really starting to sink in to me just how ABNORMAL you people are. I really cannot fathom how being on a forum just to be hateful to others is normal. Mocking and joking back and forth and busting on one another is fun. You people are not fun.

I could be wrong but I'm more obnoxious than disturbed... Moose is a fucking lunatic that scares people.
(01-15-2010, 09:31 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote:
(01-15-2010, 09:28 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(01-15-2010, 09:14 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(01-15-2010, 06:48 PM)sally Wrote:
(01-15-2010, 08:48 AM)ramseycat Wrote: He let this place bring out a side of him that most people keep hidden. He was the first to admit it and the first to say that he cannot be on forums.

Oh, well thats real normal and you're having conversations with this douchebag about it. Not to mention giving him you name, number, and where you live. You're a freak and he's a freak, two fucking assholes.

He got overly personal and obnoxious at 24, where I had to ban him. He is a disturbed individual. Once again, Ramsey, your judgement about people and relationships is fucked up.

lumpy, I mean frank ,errr lumpy , fuckit whoever the fuck you are, for you to be speaking about disturbed personalities is kinda fucking creepy.::lol::

Stop obsessing on me, freak.

its getting damn hard to tell you and frank apart.

Im sure you can tell how confusing it might be? nothing but a neck where franks ass ends.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-15-2010, 09:28 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I don't HAVE a relationship with Moose. I guess OP and Lumpy fall into the disturbed category as well since they have been banned at 24 on several occasions.

Ant, my point exactly. I can't imagine why anyone would think that Sin has the skills or resources to find anyone.

What you don't get is that I don't care if Moose knows where I live. He doesn't scare me. He is far from normal but he is not going to come to NY to hunt me down.

It's really starting to sink in to me just how ABNORMAL you people are. I really cannot fathom how being on a forum just to be hateful to others is normal. Mocking and joking back and forth and busting on one another is fun. You people are not fun.

By the meer fact you are talking to each other off line means you have a relationship. NOWHERE does it say we think you are having a sexual relationship, but if you're friends off line (even if you dont communicate as often now) it is indeed a relationship.

Frank and I talk off site - that's a relationship.
Lumpy and I talk off site and we've exchanged stuff by mail - that's a relationship.
Duchess and I talk off site - that's a relationship.

You're an idiot.

As for believing Sinister or not - if you don't believe her as you indicate here, then you truly are a fucked up friend to boot. Letting the girl think you believe her shit is worse than telling her outright she's full of it.

And what part of we understand that you don't care if Moose knows where you live? Do you really have that much trouble with this? We just think you're an idiot for befriending this demented psychopath in real life. Please tell me where we indicated that you care if he knows where you live?
(01-15-2010, 09:28 PM)ramseycat Wrote: It's really starting to sink in to me just how ABNORMAL you people are. I really cannot fathom how being on a forum just to be hateful to others is normal.

Well didn't you just say you had conversations with Moose about it? I really can't fathom how that is normal, but then again I'm married with children and don't become involved in relationships with strange men from the internet that said they would like to see my guts splattered by a Mack truck.
Ramsey's been a member here for over a year and it's just now sinking in what the point of this forum is?
Ramsey thought the best thing for her children was to lie about hot chocolate youths and give Moose her cell phone number.
86 112
(01-15-2010, 09:47 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Ramsey's been a member here for over a year and it's just now sinking in what the point of this forum is?
goddamnit lumpy , it took you two fucking weeks but you finally said something I agree with.::wave::
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-15-2010, 09:47 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Ramsey's been a member here for over a year and it's just now sinking in what the point of this forum is?

Yep, it took 4,175 posts and several intimate conversations with Moose, but she's finally getting there.
(01-15-2010, 09:28 PM)ramseycat Wrote: He is far from normal but he is not going to come to NY to hunt me down.

How do you know he doesn't live in NY?

People do lie, you know.

(01-15-2010, 10:04 PM)sally Wrote:

Yep, it took 4,175 posts and several intimate conversations with Moose, but she's finally getting there.

86 112
What? A Main Gauche?

Quote:Main Gauche

Historical Main Gauche Emerges From the 17th Century

The Main Gaunche was designed as a left hand dagger to be wielded in conjunction with the rapier as a means to block oncoming swords and daggers. This classic reproduction is equipped with a 14 7/8” mirror polished stainless steel blade. The wire wrapped handle is surrounded by outstretched cast metal guard with extended ring. The leather wrapped sheath is accented with cast metal throat and tip. Stretching 21 1/8” long, this is an exact reproduction of the original medieval weapon.

[Image: AW5720MClose-main-gauche.jpg]

[Image: 4-7%20-%20main%20gauche.jpg]

[Image: Main_Goush.jpg]
(01-15-2010, 09:28 PM)ramseycat Wrote: You people are not fun.

Funny how all of the smart Mockers have a roaring good time here but, the ones that are slow & dim witted think the ones having fun are abnormal...Isn't that odd ?...39
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-15-2010, 09:28 PM)ramseycat Wrote: What you don't get is that I don't care if Moose knows where I live. He doesn't scare me.

I'd care a great deal if he knew where I live & I have security and guns...That crazy fuck wouldn't come up the driveway where I could see him coming, he would hide out in the field & shoot me off the back of my horse...He wanted to hang me from an equipment hook & torture me, Ramsey & you willingly gave this psychopath personal info...We are not the abnormal ones, you are.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Ramsey reminds me of women that attach themselves to prisoners and feel for them. Of all the people online to talk to in real life, give your phone number too, etc. you pick MOOSE!?
86 112
I hope Moose turns up unannounced at Ramseys house with a transsexual in one hand and an UZI in the other.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Gee OP, channeling Moose now?
Anyone ever think what a funny word "Uzi" is? Oozy. "I'm gonna show up at your house with an oozy" sounds like someone with running sores on their genitals.
(01-16-2010, 10:58 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Anyone ever think what a funny word "Uzi" is? Oozy. "I'm gonna show up at your house with an oozy" sounds like someone with running sores on their genitals.

::lol::
86 112
(01-16-2010, 09:22 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: Ramsey reminds me of women that attach themselves to prisoners and feel for them. Of all the people online to talk to in real life, give your phone number too, etc. you pick MOOSE!?

Wrong. I am actually pro death penalty. I don't feel anything for criminals except contempt.

You people give Moose way to much credit to harass or hurt someone. Don't you think that if he wanted to "get me" he would have done it by now?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies