Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE
I've seen Perry cover his mouth several times as if to hide his laughter when Bozo is trying to make a point. I'm starting to feel sorry for JB - he's in so far over his head...but it does make for amusing courtroom drama.
(06-02-2011, 06:58 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
do you think that he wants to introduce george's medical records, i.e. suicide attempt, to show some sort of guilty mind? what a snake-in-the-grass move if so.

This one has me baffled, but I think you're on to something.

If he is going for a root cause to justify Casey's lying behavior, then his theme is "cause and effect".

Makes sense with George, too.

I'm thinking the jury is hearing either "Hee Haw" or the theme from the "Beverly Hillbillies".
baez is not Billy Flynn :B

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBM82Ju2kJU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAdD8ZSx1XA

(06-02-2011, 04:40 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: she may well have a mental disorder. but her lawyer failed to set up appts. with psychiatrists and give her a mental defense. it may have served her much better than this fiasco.

Yah the bitch is mental "now" after killing for precious daughter....I hope the cunt rots!
(06-02-2011, 07:14 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: baez is not Billy Flynn :B

Baez is sure not giving 'em the old razzle dazzle -- more like the old fizzle drizzle.

They may have already answered this question on TV, but I missed it. Who is paying for Jose Baez and all of his assistants? I thought that Casey was declared indigent? I heard Bozo in a recent interview state that he would someday like to do pro bona work once he can afford to represent clients without being paid. I had not heard of Bozo prior to this case, but I did hear that Casey was going to have a high- priced, high profile and powerful defense team. I imagine that he must be expensive. I wonder if mommy and daddy are paying. I believe that I heard that they approached her first.
LC I know it doesn't matter to much but did Casey ever take a lie detector?
i don't think she ever took a poly. but would not swear to it. often a defense attny. will set one up for a client and never reveal results. i don't remember ever hearing police or FBI ever did one.

the lawyers et al are working pro bono...the ones who haven't jumped ship and are still on board. other expenses courtesy of florida taxpayers.

Thank you LC Was just curious on that didn't know how that works.I wonder sometimes if JB believes her he seems to be all over the place with her case.Have a great day.
KEEP yourself DISTRACTED?? What the FUCK is she talking about...your fucking daughter is missing, possibly dead AND YOUR WORRIED ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS?? NOT where the fuck your daughter is...omg this chick just gets under my skin!!

I really hope after watching these videos the jurors see what a COLD HEARTED SELFISH BITCH SHE IS!!!
Regarding how Baez is getting paid -- there were reports that Casey sold photos and videos of Caylee (pimped by Baez to the press) for $200,000. That was quite a while ago. Maybe she's sold more since then?
Regarding how Baez is getting paid -- there were reports that Casey sold photos and videos of Caylee (pimped by Baez to the press) for $200,000. That was quite a while ago. Maybe she's sold more since then?
The underlying theme in all these videos is "Get me out of here!"
videos all morning. here is a gem:

Cindy is crying as she says hello sweetheart and Casey laughs and says hello. Cindy is crying saying they are not doing well. Lee's been sick and dad has been blowing up at the media. Cindy says people are saying that Caylee drowned in the pool and Casey responds "surprise, surprise."

LC - Do you think that BOZO is the little birding that was chirping the pool story from the beginning?
i think he has been flying by the seat of his pants from day one. and just threw shit out there to see if it sticks. i have no idea if or when he promoted the accidental drowning theory.

i also would like someone, anyone, to tell me what baez has proven so far? not what he has said, but what he has proven? i realize defense hasn't had their at bat yet.

Detective on stand now...

I think he has proven that he is an unfit attorney, that Casey is in fact a habitual liar, that Casey knew all along what happened to Caylee (either accident or intentional) and he has proven that NO ONE knows exactly what happened to Caylee.
i really meant has he proven casey was molested by her father or brother? that the child drowned? all his claims in opening...he can't prove any of it. what he says is NOT evidence. it's bullshit.

With no cause of death listed by the ME any theory has the same weight as any other, He is giving the jury the potential to find on a much lesser charge, He is stealing the Death penalty from the pros, He is planting seeds which may or may not take root in the jury pool.

So far He has proved nothing, and that's one of the perks of being the defence he does not really have to prove anything other than placing doubt in the minds of the jury, the burden of proof is all on the prosecutions plate they have to prove everything they contend or the defence wins.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

no the defense does not have the burden of proof. but his opening was what i would consider an affirmative defense, which would require some basis in fact, i.e. proof.