Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE
THIS IS PURE TORTURE! THIS WOMAN IS A LOON! oh god make her go away!!
crush her Ashton!

Attached Files
.gif   Overkill.gif (Size: 69.38 KB / Downloads: 73)

HAHA I love her reaction to the objections! hahhah
(06-29-2011, 04:47 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: THIS IS PURE TORTURE! THIS WOMAN IS A LOON! oh god make her go away!!
crush her Ashton!

Agree! She's so damn annoying.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed."

- Albert Einstein
hah

Talk about pseudo science!

I swear . . . if she would have mentioned "I was in London at the time" once more, I was going to start a drinking game like "Hi, Bob!".

What a piece of quack!
George should recieve an academy award! He followed his attorney's coaching advice for today's performance perfectly. So as to cover up the the blundering he did testifying yesterday.

Too bad his ho didn't get called today...

C'mon tomorrow!!!

(PS: Side note: It seems like the judge has already judged!)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

jose did an absolutely fabulous job today! 19

for the state. :bricking:

tentatively, defense rests thursday. state rebuttal friday. jury instructions next. closings could be saturday and then the jury gets it if they want to work sunday and 4th of July also. they probably would do anything to get the fuck out of there asap.

edit to comment on Cars' edit about Judge: "(PS: Side note: It seems like the judge has already judged!)"

he doesn't give the verdict. the jury does. and he has all but hung himself out to dry to be fair to the defense. he never shows prejudice. he has been perfect on the bench with no judicial errors.

Did anyone notice Ashton's voice quivering (with anger I think) today?
Oh, Lady Cop, you captured that evil look photograph of Casey.
another casey look...here she is watching her father collapse into sobs on the stand. she is the definition of evil and heartless.

[Image: casey-anthony-6-0629.jpg]

ok i just heard all the "evidence" for this woman who says her dead son may be Caylee's baby daddy. she has ZERO evidence, real or circumstantial. her son lived in Tenn. at the time. she has no DNA of her son (hers would do fine). her son never told her he had a baby. oh, but her son liked florida and went there once in a while. she is full of shit.
I love that attny. Lippman called in and told her not to bother the anthonys. but to contact FDLE or FBI if she wants DNA testing.
she didn't have one scintilla of credible evidence.
shit, half the males in orlando could be the daddy.

(06-29-2011, 08:57 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: I love that attny. Lippman called in and told her not to bother the anthonys. but to contact FDLE or FBI if she wants DNA testing.
she didn't have one scintilla of credible evidence.
shit, half the males in orlando could be the daddy.

Hell . . .

She should've suggested Maury.

Shoot for some free travel and per diem perks.

And someone to do your hair and face for free!
my internet is being screwy and messing up websites. just thought I'd share this funny one hah

[Image: hahhpp.jpg]

at this point, I really wouldn't be surprised! hah hah
I'm in need of murder trials 101. What does State rebuttal mean? Once the Defense rests I thought they then go on to closing arguments? Does it simply mean that the State does it's cross questioning on the Defenses final witness?

I missed alot of the trial today. That last pic you posted, LC, was that actually taken as her dad was falling apart on the stand?

I'm catching up by watching Nancy Grace. She has got to be one of the most annoying people on television!! She doesn't let people even finish their sentence. She thinks her opinion is the only one that counts. She acts as though she has insider info that we are not privy to. And she also has helmet hair!!!

LC...I saw that they brought up George's suicide attempt and it sounded as though they also had a copy of his suicide note. How can they do that with HIPPA laws? Did George agree to it? I can't imagine that he would want to share such personal info on live TV. Did they supeona the hospital records? Or is it that George was given a supeona and has sworn to tell the truth and he has to answer any question they ask and can they ask whatever they want?

Regarding a question I asked yesterday about lesser charges. If she is only found guilty of the lesser charges is it possible that she could get time served and walk out of that courtroom free and clear?? Do you know what the absolute minimum time she could receive??

What will happen to Jose's career if he loses this case??? What about Mason??

I am so wrapped up in this trial and especially how angry I am at that cold bitch that I sometimes have to remind myself that this is more about justice for Caylee. LC--could you please post some more pics of the cutie pie? You always have the best pics. Thanks!
Sorry for the double post but I keep thinking of other things. I can't vent to my husband because he hasn't been following the trial. He actually said something like "well everybody grieves differently" I could have punched him.

Lately I have been having dreams (or rather nightmares) of little Caylee's body all curled up in a fetal position in that trash bag with tape over her mouth. My vision is before her body begins to decompose. It makes me ill! Was her little body still warm when she was dumped. Was she awake when the duct tape was applied? It almost brings me to tears. Couldn't the prosecution have displayed pictures to simulate a little 2 year old's body in a bag before decomp and then show what actually happens with decomp and then show the bones that had been chewed on by animals? Those are facts in the case..she was found in a trash bag...her body did decompose..and animals did chew on her bones. That would certainly paint a picture to the jurors of how horrific and heinous this crime was.
(06-29-2011, 10:23 PM)kitty1 Wrote: I'm catching up by watching Nancy Grace. She has got to be one of the most annoying people on television!!

Seriously. I'm so sick of her referring to Casey as "tot mom". Just call her tot killer and get it over with.

Commando Cunt Queen
thursday morning

Jesus Kitty, i don't have time to write an entire book! 22
can you read back in thread or google some answers? hah
but please do not rely on nancy grace for information. she is wrong much of the time. she gets facts wrong and never corrects them. never forget she is about ratings.

george's suicide note may come in today. it's not a HIPPA problem. it's just not relevant. like 99.9% of the defense case.

Kitty: Couldn't the prosecution have displayed pictures to simulate a little 2 year old's body in a bag before decomp and then show what actually happens with decomp.

no. it would have been prejudicial and inflammatory.

as for time-served on lessers...it would depend on the lessers convicted, but no sane judge is going to let her walk out the door on time served. she'll get whatever the statute allows, top range.

frankly i hope she is convicted and gets LWOP...no automatic death penalty appeals for years and years and it's a miserable loooong life and no parole hearings. life means life in florida.

jose's "career"? i expect to see him disbarred and cleaning porta-potties in his future.
mason's? time for the old blowhard to retire to his bottle of wild turkey. he's deaf and senile. Old

i'll find some more pics when i have time.
i do want to comment about what is next.

after defense rests, state gets rebuttal because they have the burden of proof.

so if jury comes back with a verdict say tuesday, then same jury has to stay for penalty phase IF she is found guilty of first-degree murder. IF they came back with death penalty recommendation the Judge may or may not impose death. but i doubt sentencing would be right away, they have to have a pre-sentencing report done. if they recommended LWOP the Judge does have to abide by that, he cannot impose death.

if casey takes the stand today i will fall out of my chair. but i do hope we see george's ho. just for fun. no relevance, but entertainment. i may feel sorry for george sometimes, but he is as nutso as the entire family and has tiny little balls that cindy keeps in her purse. poor george. [Image: white-balls_2.jpg]

'river' is at courthouse.

Good Morning All,

So question to everyone, Jose puts this “lady” who purposively slept with a married man on the stand and the jury of the age of 40 + something and over is going to sympathize with her? Hahaha I wanna know others opinion, IF YOU DIDN’T know her record. Because I know this jury does not know her and her sister have been convicted of any crimes.
And this woman was supposed to have a terminal illness? haha
(06-30-2011, 09:11 AM)LytoMe Wrote: Good Morning All,

So question to everyone, Jose puts this “lady” who purposively slept with a married man on the stand and the jury of the age of 40 + something and over is going to sympathize with her? Hahaha I wanna know others opinion, IF YOU DIDN’T know her record. Because I know this jury does not know her and her sister have been convicted of any crimes.
And this woman was supposed to have a terminal illness? haha

As usual I agree with you! She's a Twat media whore! Shouldn't she be dead by now with her "terminal brain tumor?" Lies lies and more lies...
Here comes Ashton! hah
What I think is great is she would go to a news outlet that is KNOWN around the world for their lies and ridiculous stories. AND WHY do you need to tell "YOUR" story, why is it about you? HAHA The Men and women on the jury are going to just go nuts with this information, I HIGHLY doubt after listening to all the testimony of George and this RETARD they will believe her. I HOPE Ashton brings up her criminal record!
HAHAHA She is going down and she is getting PISSED!!! I love this!

Does this RETARD have a lawyer?? haha
MarkNeJame
River Cruz told cops no affair, sold soul for 4k to honorable National Enquirer, failed polygraph & criminal history. NEXT! #caseyanthony

i think it's very touching to see 2 skanky jailbird whores in the same courtroom.

GOD BLESS AMERICA! Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

george took a ride on the river cruise, so what? get her out of there, she's meaningless.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)