Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY

People are already aware of trump's 'merica. Tourism is down.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Charlie Daniels has it right.

If American industry does come back, if the economy does soar, if the chronic influx of illegal immigrants does ebb, if our streets are ridded of violent street gangs, if the Supreme Court is again weighted toward constitutionality, patriotism and common sense, if our one-sided international trade deals are either fixed or discarded, if our military does regain and retain its rightful place as the best equipped, best manned, most technologically advanced and highly motivated on the planet, if the little Pillsbury Doughboy in North Korea gets his chubby butt handed to him, if Iran’s feet are held to the fire, if American energy sources are tapped and utilized to make us totally energy independent, if these and other goals of the Trump administration are reached, the days of the career politician are over.

link
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(08-08-2017, 08:23 PM)Maggot Wrote: if American energy sources are tapped and utilized to make us totally energy independent

Not by drilling on lands that belong to the people. Not by rolling back regulations. Fuck that. I'm not okay with that shit. We should be leading the charge towards clean energy and making investments in that, instead other countries are while trump bleats coal, clean beautiful coal. hah
d

It should be noted, the Trumpster is not the first POTUS to make Fire & Fury statement!

It's eerily similar to the statement former President Harry Truman delivered to the country and the world after the United States had dropped an atomic bomb on Japan in August 1945.

Truman Said:

"If they do not now accept our terms they may expect a rain of ruin from the air, the like of which has never been seen on this earth" !
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Some of you may be comforted to know that the religious right says the bible gives the POTUS the moral authority to use whatever force is necessary to take out evildoers. Aren't you relieved?
y

I'll be relieved after my bomb shelter is fully completed, it's olny half done now! hah

(I remember saying during the campaigning days, Kim Jung un and possibly Donald Jung un having access to the nuke keys, Oy Vey!)

(08-10-2017, 05:23 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Some of you may be comforted to know that the religious right says the bible gives the POTUS the moral authority to use whatever force is necessary to take out evildoers. Aren't you relieved?
I'm not sweating it. But CNN may want to take out some additional insurance?
(08-10-2017, 08:06 AM)Carsman Wrote: y

I'll be relieved after my bomb shelter is fully completed, it's olny half done now! hah

(I remember saying during the campaigning days, Kim Jung un and possibly Donald Jung un having access to the nuke keys, Oy Vey!)
Better than war monger Hillary Jung Un with HER finger on the button.
*snicker*
Whens the last time you had your finger on the button?
g

In the new today, it was said many Republicans and the Donald want the 2020 election postponed. That's until they can be assured that only legal voters will be voting!

(08-10-2017, 07:59 PM)Carsman Wrote: In the new today, it was said many Republicans and the Donald want the 2020 election postponed.

That party is going up in flames. It's like there is no viable political party in the US right now. One is as bad as the other.
That's because swamp is getting drained. Neither side likes it and soon both will be acting like mice caught in a trap. The status quo is eroding. It's a good thing.
I agree. Pretty piss poor attitudes and almost as much corruption on the right as on the left, its the reason that obumer won in the first place and Donald was able to win this time. People are sick and fucking tired of the same old bullshit.
Its a good thing

I wish I didn't care about any of this. I'd give a lot to go back to how I felt a couple years ago.
j

It's more then a few years since Bill was there! hah

Well yeah, but even then I wasn't wrapped up in politics.
I would like to get our country back to a point when I was happy with it,
Fewer illegals, no weirdos wearing cunt hats in the street, blacks not at war with the police...
No matter how strange things get, reality always smacks people in the gut. I don't care about the nutty things happening because if it sounds all messed up it usually dies off later as a fad. Today back in I think 1969 34 blacks died in the Watts riots in L.A. It will continue no doubt.
To SIXFOOTERsez....please explain what you mean when you say, weirdos wearing cunt hats in the street.