Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
Trump International Golf Club in Palm Beach looks like a classy place.  Note the beautifully maintained pans being used and that exquisite plywood bar.

[Image: rlPudPz.jpg]
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
Oh yeah, and that open trash can right next to the cooking station. Tres chic.
(02-15-2019, 09:17 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(02-02-2019, 07:24 PM)Carsman Wrote: The Donald is close by at Mar-Largo this weekend, and damn, because of that it changed the "flight paths" of many commercial planes taking off and landing at PBI!

Every 10 to 15 minutes planes that never flew overhead here in my area when he's not here, are now roaring overhead thanks to that! 106

Damn, tonight he's back in town again, here comes the planes overhead again!  Stay the hell in the WH already!  106106

Damn it, as I write this, the rumbling ROAR overhead is so very annoying! The_Villagers  I have to get his "YOU'RE FIRED" button! & use it on him!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I'm very grateful that he is so goddamn stupid. If he had even half a brain he would be so much more dangerous. I have that thought almost daily.

That cheap ass wood suits him perfectly. White trash.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Note the ketchup & hot sauce on the omelet bar.  *snicker*

...even I could do better than that. 78
That's an omelet station according to the tweets, so that explains the catsup. No, no that doesn't actually explain the catsup. Is that a thing? I've never put that shit on eggs.

Oops, didn't see your post before writing this, Duchess. Same brain though. Tacky ass motherfucker.
(02-16-2019, 05:06 PM)Duchess Wrote: I'm very grateful that he is so goddamn stupid. If he had even half a brain he would be so much more dangerous. I have that thought almost daily.

That cheap ass wood suits him perfectly. White trash.

Yes because if he was that "goddamn stupid" he would have never been able to move from building cheap buildings in the Bronx to High rise Manhattan condominiums. At all. End of story.

Nor would he have been able to take on 15 seasoned politicians in the Republican party without ANY political experience and beat them and then knock out arguably the most qualified Presidential candidate ever whilst running against the media and the establishment on both sides. A stupid person could not do that either. At all End of story.

Essentially, you are just wrong. Not that you have a different opinion or a different perspective, you are just wrong. It is not to say that there is a lot about Trump which is not good, you are just wrong absolutely and measurably by this.
He was smart enough to get the highest seat in America. He knew exactly how to do it and had the money to do it. He probably made a dollar bet with his buddies that he could do it. You can't take that away from him.
But how do you feel about catsup on omelets, Sally?
Im not going to say you dont have a point.
He's a hundred fucking years old.
(02-16-2019, 04:06 PM)Rootilda Wrote: [Image: rlPudPz.jpg]
[Image: Liev_Schreiber_cropped.jpg]
Maybe not
In Chicago they will not put ketchup on a hot dog, you have to do it yourself preferably off the premises.
Makes sense.  *nods*
Ahahahahahahaha! I love you much, Alec.

Didn't he punch out a guy over a parking spot. saying "do you know who I am?"
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-17-2019, 04:32 PM)Maggot Wrote: Didn't he punch out a guy over a parking spot. saying "do you know who I am?"

I think him berating out his little girl was his best moment...

what class, perfect spokesman for the DNC
Oh yeah!  hah He's such a better person than Trump. A little Angel he is. A perfect violent lefty.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Jesus, what a fucking loser.

[Image: 8RWNZ2X.png]
(02-17-2019, 04:57 PM)Maggot Wrote: He's such a better person than Trump. A little Angel he is. A perfect violent lefty.

It's not like there is a high bar.     113