Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
“Mr. President, are you working with Speaker Pelosi?”

“I’m not going to tell you who I am, or who I am not working with. But let me tell you this, she was very mean to me and said some terrible things”.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
hah
Wow
LOL

I would have felt stupid saying something like that in elementary school.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
The armchair warriors are coming out of the woodwork. This should be done or why isn't this being done. Quite a few actually and the media is eating it up. Amazing. It just shows how waterbrained many are and how far they will go with this to thrust Trump into every nuance. 

I would imagine that they are all ready to put forth a plan that reveals the future right now and stand by their decision today and tomorrow. 

.........................crickets.

Armchair warriors unite!!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
You don't like healthcare workers begging for supplies on national television? You don't like it either when others hearing about it start talking about how shitty a job trump and his administration are doing? Is that what you're calling armchair warriors, the people who are outraged this is happening? What has trump done to help our country during this crisis? Got anything?
I was following a conversation with some money men who say the unemployment rate could reach 30%. It was 24% during the Depression. Go, trump, go.
"[Trump] has repeatedly raised concerns in meetings about the optics of grounded planes & empty airports, according to 2 people familiar with the meetings. He’s argued that those images would look bad for him & could further drag down the economy"

The people's president.
Another "opinion" from some "unknown" source. How often does that happen.  hah
(03-23-2020, 12:37 PM)Rootilda Wrote: "[Trump] has repeatedly raised concerns in meetings about the optics of grounded planes & empty airports, according to 2 people familiar with the meetings. He’s argued that those images would look bad for him & could further drag down the economy"

The people's president.

He's already making noises about opening things back up in a couple weeks and they're pushing it on FOX.

I've always considered myself lucky to live in a state that cares about its people and the environment and that feeling has only been reinforced lately. There are a shit ton of fools that think trump's got their back. *snort laugh*
I'm happy that things will get back to normal at some point. Probably right around September, October or November, yeah November. 

Where's Biden?
Here's Joe.........

Biden held a televised press conference this morning and will reportedly do so regularly moving forward.

[Image: 5e78d3f82400006800cea1e7.png?cache=dOVE8sheaM]
Former Vice President Joe Biden on Monday delivered remarks from his home in Delaware in an effort to reignite his presidential campaign during the coronavirus outbreak, and he blasted President Donald Trump for being slow to respond to the health crisis.

“The president says no one saw this coming. Well, that’s just not accurate,” Biden said. “The mindset that was slow to recognize the problem in the first place ... is still too much of how the president is addressing the problem.”

The address was the first of what the former vice president said will be regular briefings on the coronavirus outbreak, an effort to offer some counterprogramming to Trump’s daily press briefings.

More:  https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/joe-biden...49935.html
trump: Ford and GM are making ventilators right now.

Fact check- Ford and GM are NOT making ventilators right now.
There's been a death from someone using the drugs Trump is touting as a cure.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/48...oronavirus
I saw that, and his wife is in critical condition. 

As an aside, I saw that people had to come out & say DON'T DRINK BLEACH! 
At this point, if they're that goddamn stupid, maybe they should
The idiot at fish tank cleaning solution. Darwinism wins on this one. 

Biden talking some sense.........  Is he OK? I just have to wonder.

[Image: trump-butt-gif-final.gif]
Holy shit balls! His ass is growing!