Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
Eww, foot dandruff
(06-09-2020, 09:32 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I think we are witnessing the unraveling of Trump, they say he is in the throws of his downfall. Look he may still cheat and win this thing. I can't see them letting him getting away with it this time. His downfall will be mighty, and the daughter can forget her aspirations. What a snob.

He's super pissed he got caught hiding in his bunker and to see the AG contradict his claims of "inspecting" it was fricken hilarious.  hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Every man for himself. He's using Trump having to hide to excuse his directive in using the troops to attack the protesters. A good consigliere would have considered his mob boss before doing that.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
He has nearly as much new fence around the White House as he has been able to get at the border in 3 12 years.   113

I bet he was scared shitless the protesters were going to breach the original fencing. I like to imagine that anyway. Heheh
[Image: EaEpiWnU4AMwoqe?format=jpg]
[Image: EaEpiWkVAAUL8QC?format=jpg]
Jesus Christ. I hate that fucker.
And I'm pretty goddamn sure you don't have to walk right up to a cop to "black out their equipment". Fucking idiot and his idiot followers.
let the hate flow. [Image: c920a84a18a680a10edacc51ff242724.jpg]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
It is! IT IS! Like hot lava.   Sarcastic
I'm seeing it reported that Stephen Miller, the ghoul who wrote trump's immigration policy (separating families, caging kids, etc) is writing trump a speech on race relations!    115

I can hardly wait!
https://twitter.com/i/status/1268998560412033025
I swear, if this were a movie, no one would watch it because it's just too absurd.
(06-09-2020, 03:02 PM)Rootilda Wrote: And I'm pretty goddamn sure you don't have to walk right up to a cop to "black out their equipment".  Fucking idiot and his idiot followers.
Well that old fool is a fucking idiot as well, why would you walk up to the cops and purposely start shit with them?
Because you are a dumb motherfucker.
He was carrying a black riot helmet, apparently belonging to a cop and I'm going to guess he was trying to return it. It's not something I would have done but he's allegedly a good, decent person and wouldn't have expected to be attacked.
He had that helmet in the morning it shows in my link.
(06-10-2020, 12:49 AM)Rootilda Wrote:  he's allegedly a good, decent person and wouldn't have expected to be attacked.

I've read some of the people in Buffalo who profess to know him, they say he's highly respected in the Catholic community because of his good works, he's someone who always gives freely of his time and is involved in several charities there, he's a do-gooder.
Well apparently Mark and Sally know him better because they're determined to brand him as some kind of ninja antifa warrior with super secret radio jamming skills.
When the hell did I brand him a ninja antifa warrior? And I don't give a shit what kind of do goober he is in his community. In the video he walks up to the cops with an intent to start shit with them. The only thing I said was that makes him a dumb motherfucker.
He had the head of a cop in the riot helmet.  Smiley_emoticons_shocked
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.