Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
Quote:Trump was asked about Maxwell’s case at his Tuesday evening news conference and said "I wish her well, whatever it is.”

The comment quickly sparked outrage on social media and inside the Department of Justice. Roy (R-Texas), among the most conservative members of the GOP, slammed the president's kid-gloves treatment of a woman charged with grooming young girls into a circle of sexual abuse.

“This is unacceptably obtuse for a woman accused of the most morally depraved of crimes, @realDonaldTrump,” Roy wrote on Twitter. “She needs to be severely punished... and justice must be served for the girls she abused. For ALL involved.”

Well, look at that. One of "the most conservative members of the GOP" had the balls to push back against his comment.

You should be ashamed, Maggot. But I know you're not.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
trump had a kind word for a woman who is accused of procuring kids for sex but not a single word about the Russian bounties on the heads of American soldiers.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
He probably had sex with her but not with kids.
Well he is obtuse, did he even know? The reporter's question was if he thought she would speak publicly about the men involved and he responded by saying he doesn't know and hasn't followed it.
(07-22-2020, 03:06 PM)sally Wrote: Well he is obtuse, did he even know? 

Oh for fucks sake, Sally. Snap out of it.

Who are you these days. Gawd.
Alan Dershowitz & Geraldo Rivera wished her well too. Heh.
(07-22-2020, 03:41 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-22-2020, 03:06 PM)sally Wrote: Well he is obtuse, did he even know? 

Oh for fucks sake, Sally. Snap out of it.

I didnt know about that bitch either until now. "I wish her well with whatever it is" sounds like he didn't know. He said the same thing when a reporter asked him about the Tiger King.
Trump knows exactly who Ghislaine Maxwell is and the crimes for which she's been charged. He's publicly commented on the Epstein ordeal and the related conspiracy theories several times.

Plus, he acknowledged that he knew Maxwell and had lived near her and Epstein when he told the reporter that he wished her well the other day.

Too bad he didn't have it in him to just say that he condemns sex trafficking and that the justice system will determine Maxwell's fate after the evidence has been presented.  

Anyway, I really hope President Trump doesn't again interfere in a criminal case involving someone he knows and wishes well........ and instead lets the courts and the jury perform their constitutional duties, as it should be.
I don't think he interfered with his comment at any rate.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I would like buy an insurance policy on her.
(07-22-2020, 07:10 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Too bad he didn't have it in him to just say that he condemns sex trafficking and that the justice system will determine Maxwell's fate after the evidence has been presented.  
That was not the question he was asked though. He was asked if he thinks she will name names. To which he first replied that he doesn't know because he doesn't really follow it. I know he aced his alzheimers test that you people made him take, but that doesn't mean he knows or gives a shit about her dirty shenanigans.
I hope Biden takes the test. It would be good for the country.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
He chews his ties.
I mean ties his chews.
He's a chew in.
So our two options have to take tests to assure us that they can still think. That's fucking fantastic.
(07-22-2020, 03:41 PM)Duchess Wrote:
Your side has driven me to side with a bunch of douchebags because they make way more goddamn sense than you. That's who I am these days.
How much you want to bet all those assholes protesting are cashing checks from the government? Most people are too fucking tired from working all day to do stupid shit like that, you know paying gigantic taxes working your ass off so idiots can be paid to fuck shit up.
No shit, it's pissing me off. Chapping the old ass.
like me only having two gold stars, i way post more than my share here. bunch of fucking starists...