Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
I got called a retard recently and I can't say it really bothered me.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
Oh, and about that violent left rhetoric that Maggot keeps repeating:

Quote:Elizabeth Neumann, Trump’s former assistant secretary for counterrorism and threat prevention at DHS, recently told Charlie Sykes on The Bulwark podcast that she distinctly remembers when she felt she had to cut loose.

“The point at which my position changed and I said ‘No at this point you are culpable’ was after El Paso,” she said, referring to the August 2019 attack by a white man who killed 20 people and injured dozens more at a Walmart in El Paso, Texas. Echoing Trump’s language, the shooter wrote in a manifesto that “this attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas.”

“Post-El Paso, there is no excuse,” she said. “The correlation was so clear that this individual carried out this attack because of this language” that Trump had used. She continued, “We see it on full display this summer, it is part of my own process of coming to grips with the fact that I could not vote for him and not just decide to do a write-in candidate but to vote for Joe Biden is realizing how dangerous his rhetoric is and his unwillingness to change. It is so clear to me that his values, what he cares about is himself, he cares about his political power, he cares about winning, and at the sacrifice of people dying. I just cannot.”

It might be easy to forget about this act of violence since there have been so many performed in Trump's name. As a reminder, this is the one where Trump and Melania posed smiling with the two month old orphan the day after his mother and father had been gunned down and killed. Notice the thumbs up? Yeah, all perfectly normal.

[Image: v7WsqwB.png]
(09-15-2020, 11:19 AM)Rootilda Wrote: I got called a retard recently and I can't say it really bothered me.

hah   I never give a shit about that kinda crap either.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Proof that Trump isn't racist after all.

[Image: CmCgN0s.png]
Trump is pressuring Russia towards a new nuclear treaty. 

link
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-23-2020, 11:29 AM)Rootilda Wrote: Proof that Trump isn't racist after all.

He's everything he's been accused of being and then some.
Ima dress up as trump for Halloween,    it's the only thing that I can think of to make people run, screaming from my yard.
Wasn't Lou Dobbs a respected journalist at one time? I have a very vague memory that makes me think he was, or I could be confusing him with someone else. Anyway, according to Lou,“If President Trump can win again, he would join Winston Churchill and Alexander the Great among the greatest leaders of world history. And if he falls short, well, there is no point in considering the possibility. He’s a winner—the winner.”
6 more days
I am ah-mazed that you think trump is going to go into this debate and kick some ass.  hah
Time will tell, all he really has to do is let Joe talk.
Smarmy versus douchy.
(09-23-2020, 07:54 PM)Maggot Wrote: Time will tell, all he really has to do is let Joe talk.

trump is going to be fact-checked, hun, how do you think he's going to respond to that? The debate stage is a different atmosphere as compared to the briefing room that he storms out of when he's called out on his lies.
Stuttering versus repeating the same thing over and over.
It will be interesting, must watch T.V. I'm sure Joe will not be given any questions with numbers or dates in it.
(09-24-2020, 06:19 AM)Maggot Wrote: It will be interesting, must watch T.V. I'm sure Joe will not be given any questions with numbers or dates in it.
I'm sure Trump will have to stop himself from saying "That's a nasty question and you're a nasty person." and then walking away when asked an easy question.
5 more days
Did someone release trump's taxes? Seriously? Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

They hadn't better be teasing me. 
Quote:“The picture that perhaps emerges most starkly from the figures and tax schedules is of a businessman-president in a tightening financial vise. “Most of Trump’s core enterprises report losing millions, if not tens of millions, of dollars year after year.”

“His revenue from “The Apprentice” and licensing deals is drying up; he has sold nearly all the stocks that now might have helped him plug holes in struggling properties. “And within the next 4 years, more than $300M in loans — for which he is personally responsible — come due.”

“The records go much further to revealing the conflicts created by Trump’s refusal to divest his business interests while in the WH. His properties have become bazaars for collecting money directly from lobbyists, foreign officials and others seeking face time, access or favor.”
45846688jerry
It was reported that he did not pay taxes (NY Times) in 10 of the past 15 years.

And he paid $750 dollars in taxes in 2016, 2017
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!