Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
hah
That was at Mark.
Sniff my sandals!
(08-10-2022, 11:28 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-10-2022, 09:54 AM)Maggot Wrote: What happened to Trump can happen to any American. 

You mean not being above the law? Good. No one should be above the law.

Now he's a martyr, which means it's pretty much a certainty he'll be the Republican candidate in 2024. Isn't that wonderful! hah
(08-11-2022, 08:59 AM)rothschild Wrote:
(08-10-2022, 09:54 AM)Maggot Wrote: What happened to Trump can happen to any American. 

Now he's a martyr, which means it's pretty much a certainty he'll be the Republican candidate in 2024. Isn't that wonderful!  hah

Eric Holder and Hillary are.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(08-11-2022, 11:47 AM)Maggot Wrote:
(08-11-2022, 08:59 AM)rothschild Wrote:

Now he's a martyr, which means it's pretty much a certainty he'll be the Republican candidate in 2024. Isn't that wonderful!  hah

Eric Holder and Hillary are.

Been a long time since I told my hillary joke...

Have you heard about KFC's new special? It's called the Hillary. You get two small breasts, two fat legs, and two left wings.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tenor.com%2Fimage...f=1&nofb=1]
(08-11-2022, 08:59 AM)rothschild Wrote: Now he's a martyr, which means it's pretty much a certainty he'll be the Republican candidate in 2024. Isn't that wonderful!  hah

If he wants to be, he will be, there has never been any doubt about that. I don't think it's the gotcha moment you think it is. The entire party is scared shitless of him and his frothy base.

It is beyond bizarre that 13 of the country views that fat, dumb fuck as their savior. 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I would vote for Desantis over him. But he should become an advisor of some sort.
(08-11-2022, 09:09 PM)Maggot Wrote: I would vote for Desantis over him. But he should become an advisor of some sort.

He could be the Director of Windmill Cancer Research or the Director of Nuclear Bomb Anti-Tornado Research. Or owner of a chain of Golf Course Cemeteries. Historical Researcher of 1776 Airports.
I would prefer DeSantis just stay in Florida, but if it came down to it I'd definitely vote for him over Trump. He's sensible and even though he pisses the left off, he doesn't drive them bat shit crazy.
(08-11-2022, 10:07 PM)sally Wrote: I would prefer DeSantis just stay in Florida, but if it came down to it I'd definitely vote for him over Trump. He's sensible and even though he pisses the left off, he doesn't drive them bat shit crazy.

I don’t like DeSantis and his policies. However, I would vote for him over Orange man! 
Or over senile man.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I wouldn't vote for most of you. Your judgement can't be trusted.
dont you have a stall to clean
(08-12-2022, 04:37 AM)Duchess Wrote: I wouldn't vote for most of you. Your judgement can't be trusted.

You don’t have judgement that can be trusted, you have blind rage. 
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Imagine a world where Kamela is President and her cackling can be heard above the mushroom clouds.
(08-12-2022, 09:49 AM)Carsman Wrote: You don’t have judgement that can be trusted, you have blind rage. 

I react to what trump says & does, Cars, as do most people. Why would you imply this is some poor, misunderstood person who isn't getting a fair shake?
(08-12-2022, 04:37 AM)Duchess Wrote: I wouldn't vote for most of you. Your judgement can't be trusted.

So what you're saying is that if Mock had a vote, you should be president, Mirah vice president and Clang Nancy Pelosi.
(08-12-2022, 11:43 AM)sally Wrote:

So what you're saying is that if Mock had a vote, you should be president, Mirah vice president and Clang Nancy Pelosi.
Now that's just mean. I may not be pretty but I'm better looking than Nancy POSlosi both facewise and in a dress.
(08-12-2022, 11:12 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-12-2022, 09:49 AM)Carsman Wrote: You don’t have judgement that can be trusted, you have blind rage. 

I react to what trump says & does, Cars, as do most people. Why would you imply this is some poor, misunderstood person who isn't getting a fair shake?

Hatred is a form of worship. Trump is the center of your universe, but you lack the sense to appreciate that. The media can fool some of the people all the time, and you're one them. You need to go to one of those clinics that deprogram cultists.
(08-12-2022, 12:38 PM)rothschild Wrote: Hatred is a form of worship. Trump is the center of your universe, but you lack the sense to appreciate that. The media can fool some of the people all the time, and you're one them. You need to go to one of those clinics that deprogram cultists.

hah  Yeah, you got all that because you see me talk about him in Mock. Presumptuous dolt.  hah