Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
The left is always fascist, it pretends not to be. America and the world needs Donald Trump. Crying like a little bitch sounds autobographical Mr Duchess.
I hope he runs and wins if for nothing more than to drive all these dumbasses even more crazy.
I don't care whether he runs or not,  I always vote libertarian anyway.
trump has been posting unhinged bullshit for days now. He doesn't have a clue who Jack Smith is, he never even heard his name before he was named as Special Counsel. He's scared, and he's mad. HaHaFuckinHa.

[Image: Fik-r7lVsAEvbeQ?format=jpg&name=medium]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
He loves being in the news. The only thing that would bum him out is being ignored.
There was no fraud, there was no deception. He lost by 8 million votes, he lost court case after court case, he KNOWS what he is posting is bullshit.

[Image: FjDyLzzXEAAlBUy?format=jpg&name=medium]
Trump is dementing. He has Alzheimer's check his face, his eyes. His father had it around this age, legal pressures I dare say are are accelerating the disease process. He really is a very stupid man. Violent, aggressive and unkind. I think his age is catching up with him. However, he loves the limelite. Desperate.
As a nurse I can see the early stages of Alzheimer's in his eyes. Posture. Rants that dont make sense & poor judgememt with his public statements, not to mention the company he keeps.
What do you see in Bidens?
I see Hunter getting off Air Force Two to have a power meeting with Chinese bankers.
Its okay. Trump died a long time ago-this is his double.

You just may see his double rise to the Top Again. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Its too bad all of his kids and wives have to wait for any inheritence, or is that waiting to pay his debt?

(12-04-2022, 12:48 AM)MirahM Wrote: Its okay. Trump died a long time ago-this is his double.

(12-04-2022, 01:47 AM)Carsman Wrote: You just may see his double rise to the Top Again. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

Double or not, Trump will always be a power bottom.....

......feeder.
Only a moron would support trump. 
Holy shit. This thread has more than one million views. Wooooo.
Donny’s a sure “attention” getter that’s for sure!  hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

trump lost 62 court cases regarding this. He knows he lost.

[Image: FjPAWhgXwBU1VSL?format=jpg&name=900x900]
trump-- "Why wasn't former Marine Paul Whelan included in this totally one-sided transaction?" He would have been let out for the asking. What a 'stupid' and unpatriotic embarrassment for the USA!!!"

[Image: Fjke9mJXkAECzOD?format=jpg&name=medium]
The only person who thinks more about Trump than you do is Trump. hah
I love to hate that motherfucker.

When he loses his shit & starts screaming in all caps I want to clap like a seal.