Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
Yup
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
...and this little piggy cried all the way home.

[Image: FkOcDtfXoAUWsF-?format=jpg&name=medium]
(12-17-2022, 06:21 PM)sally Wrote: I just realized she should have made Trump superhero characters. She could have totally done it before Trump ever thought of it. Fuck me. Goddamnit. She was dicking around making animated doughnuts and power puff girls instead. Oh I got an idea, maybe she could make Transgenders.

The next Transformers movie will have Transgenders so that's a great idea.
I imagine you sneering as you say transgenders much in the same way you do when you say liberals.
(12-18-2022, 05:08 PM)Duchess Wrote: I imagine you sneering as you say transgenders much in the same way you do when you say liberals.

I imagine you picking your nose and eating a booger.
(12-18-2022, 04:44 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(12-17-2022, 06:21 PM)sally Wrote: I just realized she should have made Trump superhero characters. She could have totally done it before Trump ever thought of it. Fuck me. Goddamnit. She was dicking around making animated doughnuts and power puff girls instead. Oh I got an idea, maybe she could make Transgenders.

The next Transformers movie will have Transgenders so that's a great idea.

Transgenders! More than meets the eye!
Transgenders! men and/or women in disguise!
Transgenders wage their battles to defeat the evil forces of the Republicans.
Transgenders! The clinically insane, don't you dare take their name in vain!
There is a movement called LGB and not that other stuff, or something like that. I found it the other day. Was going to add it to some thread somewhere. Its worth a discussion I'm sure.

Back in the good old days the only movements we knew about was the big b.
In the 50s or somewhere around then, an experiment was carried out involving rats. There was an acceptable number but in a limited space. Its such a long time ago i cant remember if there was enough food or not. Anyway, the population boomed, but the space to live did not, the result of which was nature responding.

It controlled the population by more and more rats becoming gay and not reproducing, thereby making life more tolerable. The bottom line, no pun intended, is that nature is meant to reproduce, and any deviation from that is a form of birth control.

As it is in the human population. There is a repository of nature, evolution, thinking. It produces changes to living things sometimes i hours to allow living things to adapt.

Where does that thinking take place? It must be in the Universal subconscious, where we all live, where god lives, and WE are connected too. That includes chang.

There is more, but i think you have all you can handle today.

As for Trump, VIVA DON.
(12-18-2022, 10:59 PM)MirahM Wrote: There is a movement called LGB and not that other stuff, or something like that. I found it the other day. Was going to add it to some thread somewhere. Its worth a discussion I'm sure.

I couldn't find anything on the 'lgb movement ',  but I did come across a bunch of shit about the 'lgb alliance '  which was founded by a bunch of dykes in the UK in 2019.  They believe that lesbians are going to become extinct because transgenders are getting too much attention.  28
I think that is what it is. I had seen something on twitter I think and went down a rabbit hole one day but then when I went back to look for it couldn't find it either.

This pretty much sums it up.

[Image: FjjZrxGWQAAjBID?format=jpg&name=medium]
Is this an act? Seriously, is it?

[Image: FkdZEjLXoAAesla?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: FksX_KiUEAAQUrm?format=png&name=small]
(12-23-2022, 06:40 PM)Duchess Wrote: 113

Smiley_emoticons_hurra3
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(12-23-2022, 06:40 PM)Duchess Wrote: 113

Now that's a NFT worth $99. hah
They could pass it off as a chibi, I guess.
Grandpa fruitcake is a barking dog. I'm looking forward to watching his head explode in prime time.

[Image: Fkq4gwzUYAAXSDo?format=jpg&name=medium]
(12-24-2022, 07:31 AM)Duchess Wrote: Grandpa fruitcake is a barking dog. I'm looking forward to watching his head explode in prime time.

[Image: Fkq4gwzUYAAXSDo?format=jpg&name=medium]

It's funny and sad that he doesn't realize he's the cancer we are trying to clean out.