Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
Eat me, i'm a cream filled goodie!
Saw Donny on tv news today twisting and dancing to music for his POTUS 2024 bid! He thought he looked so cool,  but really he looked like a old fool! 

Now it’s being said “DeSantis” is making noise he’s going to run for 2024 POTUS. 
(To my surprise, I really thought he wouldn’t seek the candidacy)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I didn't think he would either. He only won govenor of Florida because of Trump and he knows it and admits it. Trump is going to be so pissed, it'll be comedy gold.
Two Orange man's it will be so confusing.
trump calls him Ron DeSanctimonious. Hehehehe.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Donny has more competition for 2024 POTUS.

Former South Carolina Gov. as well as Ambassador to the United Nations 
during Donny’s administration, Nikki Haley will join the race!

It was said She handled her assignment as Ambassador surprisingly well. 
As Governor, she had a 81 percent approval rating. 

She's another one who won't make it nationwide.
Neither will mike pompeo when he throws his hat into the ring.
trump doubling down. He never chooses to simply shut the fuck up. 

I hope there comes a point where his own words hang him. Oh happy day.

[Image: FnvJMPpXEB42O3h?format=jpg&name=medium]
Sununu has been yapping about throwing his hand in the ring for a couple  of  days now.  Then yesterday,  he went on fox n friends,  and blamed biden for illegal border crossings in the northeast.   New Hampshire has all of 58 miles of Canadian border.   Dude,  if you have to blame biden, because you can't manage your little 58 mile stretch of land, you might be an idiot.
My partners daughter has the same personality as Donald Trump, she is extrovert fun to be with and get things done. She even ran a business for a short while, she should have taken my advice over that one, these people are entrepreuners, cant spell that. So i have an inside rail on that one. She also bends the rules, breaks them, and bats for herself, and when she needs to, for others, as energetically as for herself.

The net result is that these are good people, Trumps aims will be good, but may go about it in the wrong way, and you wont like them in the process.
"Good people" to describe trump. Bitch, please. 
I used to think that Piglet. I even did a report on him in school. Titled something like the most hated and successful person.
People said to give him a chance in his presidency. I did. I gave him a fair chance.
No more.
He considers me un-American if I don't follow him or like him, that is dictatorship.
Same if I disagree with him.

I'm on my phone I can't type anymore. I'll be back!

(02-01-2023, 05:39 AM)Duchess Wrote: She's another one who won't make it nationwide.

(02-01-2023, 02:09 PM)MirahM Wrote: I used to think that Piglet. I even did a report on him in school. Titled something  like the most hated and successful person.
People said to give him a chance in his presidency. I did. I gave him a fair chance.
No more.
He considers me un-American if I don't follow him or like him, that is dictatorship.
Same if I disagree with him.

I'm on my phone I can't type anymore. I'll be back!

I felt the same way, I gave him a chance since I 
didn't like HIllary. 
He did several things I liked at first, but thru his term,
the last two years Donny did so many heinous things 
that I couldn't wait for him to leave office! 
I'll vote for Nikki before ever voting for Joey or Donny again!  Hopefully someone more qualified will run.

(02-01-2023, 05:39 AM)Duchess Wrote: She's another one who won't make it nationwide.

(02-01-2023, 05:51 AM)Duchess Wrote: Neither will mike pompeo when he throws his hat into the ring.

Look at you!  The "Slim-Fast" of RNC potentials!

I kinda hope Tulsi Gabbard gets into the RNC mix.

Like Bernie did, with the Dems.
I like Tulsi Gabbard.
(02-02-2023, 12:52 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Look at you!  The "Slim-Fast" of RNC potentials!

Thanks for noticing.   27
I saw Pompeo on the tube a week or so, ago.

If it wasn't for the voice, I'd never have recognized him!

He's like the white Roker and Sharpton of weight-loss.
This isn't true of course, but what did actually just happen is that a Twitter employee said under oath in the hearing was that trump was tweeting insults to John Legend and his wife Chrissy Teigen and Chrissy found out that trump tagged everyone but them and she responded by tagging him and calling him a pussy ass bitch. trump's White House contacted Twitter within moments of her tweet and demanded it be taken down. 28  

Doubtful they wanted that to come out. *snicker*

[Image: FoddQk5aMAIwvA6?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: Fp7gjGgWYAIqEll?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: Fp67j-JX0AMSZK_?format=jpg&name=medium]