Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
(05-22-2023, 05:24 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(05-22-2023, 04:03 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(05-22-2023, 04:53 AM)Duchess Wrote: So many people find that appealing. It boggles the mind.

Stop and consider that a lot of people feel under assault by federal, state, and local government. In many cases I think that's entirely legitimate. It's not an accident that America is polarized, and the only possible reason for it is to undermine the public interest. Regardless of political affiliation, we have far more in common than our differences. The polarization causes people to focus on differences to the exclusion of commonality, which is disastrous. We're all being bled dry, but we're so consumed with bastardized politics that we're incapable of seeing what's really going on. Both sides rationalize this behavior because of rigid group identification, oblivious to the fact that community has mostly been destroyed, and without community we're defenseless against predatory corporations that are aligned with government.

Trump and the Republicans play to that, as do Democrats. That's how the game works, and has for a very long time. I feel sorry for the people that think that's bullshit because as bad as things are right now, it's going to get a whole lot worse. Rome's burning and we're doing nothing to put out the fire and apprehend the arsonists because we're too busy attacking each other.

Makes sense. Divide and conquer. Distract us from the rise of The New World Order.

Bush Sr. referenced a New World Order, as did the G20 in the wake of the 2008 financial looting. Looking at the world at present, it's pretty clear that the benefits have accrued entirely to those who are least deserving.

NWO means increased corruption and misery. Nothing more, nothing less.
For those who put stock in polls, I heard on the news today, 

that Trump has a 53% approval rating by his cult! WTF! 
DeSantis has 23%. 
Say it ain’t so! 
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

So, 47% of his cult disapproves?
(05-22-2023, 09:52 PM)Carsman Wrote: that Trump has a 53% approval rating by his cult! WTF! 

That percentage doesn't surprise me. His cult isn't that big any more, the only people left in it are the die hards who will support & defend him no matter what he says & does. He speaks for them, and weirdly, they relate to him.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
He is incapable of not digging himself into a deeper hole and this is one of many reasons he cannot get quality attorneys.

[Image: Fwz2ueOWAAELM1f?format=jpg&name=medium]
(05-23-2023, 07:50 AM)Duchess Wrote: He is incapable of not digging himself into a deeper hole and this is one of many reasons he cannot get quality attorneys.

Quality attorneys aren't worth much if you don't heed their advice. Trump's pathologically incapable of doing that.
After reading this I thought this was a joke because surely no attorney would ever sign their name to such a thing. It's not a joke. Why would trump's team leak this letter? 

Note the CC to Congress.    28

[Image: Fw2vr4MX0AMXVLx?format=jpg&name=medium]
Who would you rather be the GOP candidate, Donald, Ron, Nikki, or ?

Would you vote for Donald? And If so, why? 

Me, no.  His Past absurdity! And embarrassing actions for America. 

As for Ron, need to see his policies, and his positions on troubled issues. 

As for Ron, need to see his policies, and positions 
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

My vote goes to Trump just to piss everyone off. He''s better than Biden so no loss and I get to gloat at all the idiots if he wins. It's a win win.
(05-27-2023, 08:43 PM)Carsman Wrote: Who would you rather be the GOP candidate, Donald, Ron, Nikki, or ?

Would you vote for Donald? And If so, why? 

Me, no.  His Past absurdity! And embarrassing actions for America. 

As for Ron, need to see his policies, and his positions on troubled issues. 

As for Ron, need to see his policies, and positions 

Don't care. I'm probably voting Democrat either way. Biden or whoever is still better than Trump, Desantis, Nikki, or whatever GOP POS.
It is our sacred doody to vote for scumbag politicians that do nothing but increase the national debt and fling poop at each other.

No point in fixing something that isn't broke, I always say.
Sarcastic
(05-28-2023, 01:55 AM)rothschild Wrote: It is our sacred doody to vote for scumbag politicians that do nothing but increase the national debt and fling poop at each other.

No point in fixing something that isn't broke, I always say.
  Sarcastic

Exactly.

https://youtu.be/GI8Wwe2-dV0
Hopefully he can keep his big mouth shut this time.
Tossing chum into the churning waters of partisan politics is his raison d'être.
(05-28-2023, 02:42 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(05-28-2023, 01:55 AM)rothschild Wrote: It is our sacred doody to vote for scumbag politicians that do nothing but increase the national debt and fling poop at each other.

No point in fixing something that isn't broke, I always say.  Sarcastic

Exactly.

So drink Schlitz, because you only go around once in life!
(05-28-2023, 05:43 PM)rothschild Wrote:

Exactly.

Only drink Bloody Mary's and hoppy IPA.
(05-28-2023, 07:19 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(05-28-2023, 05:43 PM)rothschild Wrote:

Exactly.

Only drink Bloody Mary's and hoppy IPA.

Schlitz should be the official beer of American politics.
RC is an African American. Like one of those intellectual niggers you see on the Cosby show with flip top glasses and drinking lattes.
If you're really not black, just pretend to be. We need a token black person around here so just fucking pretend you are. Is it really that big of a deal? I could pretend to be black, but everyone already knows I'm a cracker. Someone has to step up to the plate to round this place out.
You already have the name that fits too, RC Rad.