Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
(06-13-2023, 06:12 AM)Duchess Wrote: Happy trump arraignment day to all who celebrate! 

Woo
One of the faults of democracy is that chang gets a vote, and persons like him. Im debating whether i should include the Duchess, or any lefty. If Pinky and Perky started a poltical party, the afoementioned would vote for it. Pinky and Perky, who are they?
(06-13-2023, 07:50 AM)Piglet Wrote: One of the faults of democracy is that chang gets a vote, and persons like him.  Im debating whether i should include the Duchess, or any lefty.  If Pinky and Perky started a poltical party, the afoementioned would vote for it.  Pinky and Perky, who are they?

I blame my parents. I never had any interest in politics or voting. When I turned 18 they told me I had to register to vote and pick either Democrat or Republican. Thank God I didn't pick Republican. Then I would change my party or excuse myself from voting.
It's being reported that trump is finding it extremely difficult in getting experienced counsel for his arraignment today. Heh. That's what happens when you don't pay your bills nor listen to your lawyers.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
In order to get a conviction under the Espionage Act prosecutors must prove the mishandling of national defense information was willful. In this particular case there are recording/s of trump admitting the document/s are classified national defense information and he's showing it to people with no security clearance. Therein lies the proof that it is intentional/willful.

Further, the indictment is filled with evidence of trump purposely obstructing efforts to recover the documents. For example--he suggested to his attorney that he lie to the FBI and he went on to suggest his lawyer hide or destroy documents and he directed his assistant to hide the boxes of documents.

If this was anyone in the entire United States who had done this, they would be sitting in jail right now. He has been given every courtesy.
No, it's not.    Cheers

[Image: FyhOW_XaIAEAwaf?format=jpg&name=large]
Question 
(06-13-2023, 01:32 PM)Duchess Wrote: No, it's not.    Cheers

[Image: FyhOW_XaIAEAwaf?format=jpg&name=large]

Cheers
trump was arrested and in the custody of US Marshalls. He has pled not guilty and told not to have any contact with witnesses. He has been assigned a Pre-Trial Services Officer whose job it is to ensure trump complies with all orders.

He left the courthouse and did a slow ride waving like Miss America.  hah
(06-13-2023, 03:59 PM)Duchess Wrote: trump was arrested and in the custody of US Marshalls. He has pled not guilty and told not to have any contact with witnesses. He has been assigned a Pre-Trial Services Officer whose job it is to ensure trump complies with all orders.

hah
omg

(06-13-2023, 03:59 PM)Duchess Wrote: trump was arrested and in the custody of US Marshalls. He has pled not guilty and told not to have any contact with witnesses. He has been assigned a Pre-Trial Services Officer whose job it is to ensure trump complies with all orders.

Did busloads of protestors show up?
(06-13-2023, 06:27 PM)rothschild Wrote: Did busloads of protestors show up?

I did not see busloads of protesters show up, but I did see protesters and counter-protesters. Seen from above it looked like an insignificant amount, however, when seen at ground level it appeared chaotic. After his arraignment it could only be called a zoo. A fuck ton of screaming people running. I couldn't possibly know this, but it looked like trump must have overruled the Secret Service  and told them to drive slowly rather than a quick getaway. trump's SUV was surrounded by running SS agents and it was a very slow ride until people began throwing themselves at the convoy. trump was waving & smiling.
This is arguably the most significant, high profile case of our lifetime and trump had to show up without a lead attorney because he keeps getting turned down. I want to laugh like the devil. 

Can’t help but to wonder, what can be going through Melania’s mind. 

Being a “no show” at the circus today seems to say a lot.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(06-13-2023, 08:47 PM)Carsman Wrote:  

$
That is all she wants.
And a young guy.

But what about Ivanka? And Eeic and little Donnie? Poor kids! And the grand kids! Having to watch thier grandfather go through this!

(06-14-2023, 02:28 AM)MirahM Wrote:

$
That is all she wants.
And a young guy.

I read somewhere that she negotiated a better allowance for herself and a bigger inheritance for Barron before agreeing to go out on the campaign trail for him.
trump was warning anyone who would listen to him that his arrest would lead to "the biggest protest we have ever had" and he went on to say that the people of our country wouldn't stand for it. Well, it turns out that American citizens would stand for it, not only stand for it, but applaud it. He begged people to come out and support him, some did, but it was far FAR from the 50,000 trump supporters that were expected. The media & police outnumbered his pitifully small crowd.

trump has been indicted & arrested twice in the past few weeks and there's more to come. I expect an indictment out of Georgia within the next couple of months and it's expected he will be charged in DC for the role he played in the insurrection.
Retired four-star Marine Corp General John Kelly. He was handpicked by trump to be his chief-of-staff.

[Image: Fyv547iaYAEOfxi?format=jpg&name=medium]