Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
(07-03-2023, 05:25 PM)Duchess Wrote: I don't believe you wonder that at all.

What's there to wonder about, he's a house negro with a shit ton of white privilege.

Did you hear about the black woman that got a bucket of diarrhea dumped on her head by a deranged homeless person, not once, but twice? That's liberal "equity" for you.
(07-03-2023, 05:42 PM)rothschild Wrote: What's there to wonder about

You're the one who wondered, I simply responded to your wonderment.  78
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-03-2023, 05:44 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-03-2023, 05:42 PM)rothschild Wrote: What's there to wonder about

You're the one who wondered, I simply responded to your wonderment.  78

Rhetorical questions do tend to be rhetorical, Duchess. Blowing-kisses

I wouldn't lose any sleep if some deranged fruitcake showed up at Mar-A-Largo with an aresenal. That's the world we live in now, and I think it would be highly beneficial for the 1% to have their faces rubbed in it until they choke to death.
I wonder if Trump will have wonderment if he's charged with inciting violence.

Probably joy, at having something else he can claim to be a victim of.
(07-03-2023, 05:10 PM)Duchess Wrote: trump posted screen shots of Obama's address on social media and one of his followers, Taylor Taranto, was arrested near the former prez' home with guns & 400 rounds of ammo.

Why would he do that? So stupid if true...
[Image: F0PCPXgXsAA7_0t?format=jpg&name=medium]
Help.
(07-05-2023, 06:01 AM)Duchess Wrote: [Image: F0PCPXgXsAA7_0t?format=jpg&name=medium]

God help us all when he wins! Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(07-03-2023, 05:42 PM)rothschild Wrote:

What's there to wonder about, he's a house negro with a shit ton of white privilege.

You are sick.

(07-05-2023, 10:57 PM)MirahM Wrote:
(07-03-2023, 05:42 PM)rothschild Wrote:

You are sick.

You have an opinion.
(07-04-2023, 11:44 AM)BigMark Wrote: So stupid if true...

It's true. He's more unhinged with each passing day. He recently posted the special prosecutor's wife's name and just yesterday referred to the special prosecutor as deranged, crazy and a crackhead. He has attacked Jack Smith and his family & friends and continues to tell his cult that "they" aren't coming for trump, they are coming for them. My favorite is when he screams "if they can do this to me, they can do this to you".

Americans danced in the streets when trump was voted out of office and I have no doubt they'll do the same when trump is held accountable for his actions.
Deranged, crazy crackhead? Crikey Duchess, looking in the mirror?
That wasn't me saying it, Piggy, I was quoting trump.
(07-06-2023, 06:05 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-04-2023, 11:44 AM)BigMark Wrote: So stupid if true...

It's true. He's more unhinged with each passing day. He recently posted the special prosecutor's wife's name and just yesterday referred to the special prosecutor as deranged, crazy and a crackhead. He has attacked Jack Smith and his family & friends and continues to tell his cult that "they" aren't coming for trump, they are coming for them. My favorite is when he screams "if they can do this to me, they can do this to you".

Americans danced in the streets when trump was voted out of office and I have no doubt they'll do the same when trump is held accountable for his actions.

Americans danced in the streets when Trump won the election in 2016. You know, the "deplorables".

You hate them, and they hate you. What else is new.
I don't hate them, and before trump I had never hated anyone in all my life.
(07-06-2023, 03:55 PM)Duchess Wrote: I don't hate them,...

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgflip.com%2F2wtqqh....ipo=images]
You don't get to tell me what I'm feeling about anything whatsoever, rothschild. Stop assuming.
(07-07-2023, 05:34 AM)Duchess Wrote: You don't get to tell me what I'm feeling about anything whatsoever, rothschild.

YES I DO!!! hah
hah