Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
(08-17-2023, 06:33 PM)sally Wrote: over half the country wouldn’t be for trump. 

It's not over half the country. He has a floor and it's about 35% at best.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-17-2023, 06:17 PM)sally Wrote: When they raided his place he had already said that he would willingly turn them over. So what if he stonewalled them for a while, they got what they wanted with absolutely unnecessary force just to create a show. Meanwhile we still don’t know what was in Biden’s boxes of tricks.

It wasn't a raid, it was a lawful search warrant obtained through just cause. Officials spent years trying to get the documents back. Years. He was given every courtesy, certainly way more than you or I would have been given. Do you know what would have happened to us if we had taken classified documents out of the White House? We would have been arrested and immediately imprisoned.
Well your lover boy Biden would have been arrested too when they found them behind his corvette parked in his garage.
For those who believe in polls, as of Aug 14 2023  (you gov)  POTUS  percentages  Biden 43%,   Trump 42%
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(08-18-2023, 06:31 AM)BigMark Wrote:

hah
trump wants FOX to stop using pix of him that make him look fat & orange.  115

Doesn't that fat, orange fuck look in the mirror?
hah  He said they pick the absolute worst photos of him, especially the big orange one with his chin pulled back.  hah
Ahahahhahaha! I love this shit!
That was the funniest thing I’ve read in a while. It’s still making me laugh.
trump was interviewed by FOX last night where he said Putin never would have gone into Ukraine if he was still president citing his relationship with him and because "I was the apple of his eye".
It appears there was some mutual respect.
Putin respects trump. Ahahahahaha! You may respect that clown but let me assure you, Putin does not.
[Image: ap-poll-foreign-policy-86617.jpg]

[Image: tpamn-EP.jpg]
I don't care if you want to believe a dictator would respect trump the dolt.   hah
Looks like Putin was sleeping in the presence of Joey!  hah

(08-19-2023, 07:44 AM)Duchess Wrote: I don't care if you want to believe a dictator would respect trump the dolt.   hah

And how exactly do you know what Putin thinks? I know one thing he doesn’t respect is all of you woke liberals because he has made that clear.
I couldn't possibly know what Putin thinks but you & Mark do? There is a word for trump and I'd stake my life on it when it comes to Putin--useful idiot.
Trump doesn’t have strong ties with corrupt Ukraine, he had nothing to benefit them unlike Biden, that’s the only reason he’d be useful to Putin if that’s the word you want to use.
      The Real Donny! Muggin it

[Image: dims?format=jpg&quality=80&thumbnail=640...7fa1ae0569]