Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
(08-24-2023, 09:36 PM)Carsman Wrote:       The Real Donny! Muggin it

[Image: dims?format=jpg&quality=80&thumbnail=640...7fa1ae0569]

The face of pure fucking evil. Just needs someone to photoshop a Hitler mustache on him and it would be perfect.
Wow.
That is perspective.

Just another day in Clown World.
He surrendered. Literally, surrendered.   hah

[Image: F4Vymo9XsAAHLJV?format=jpg&name=medium]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
"My mugshot,' the picture, that was mine, I came up with that look, they kept using it, and everybody's using it, they are all loving it. I don't know, I guess I should copyright it, maybe I have copyrighted it."
Hating Trump is a bowl of cheerios for Duchess.
(08-25-2023, 02:03 PM)rothschild Wrote: Hating Trump is a bowl of cheerios for Duchess.

Hating Biden is a bowl of Fruit Loops.
It's more like feeling sorry for him.
I hate the system, and am disgusted by the people that buy into it.

All voting does is create the illusion of democracy. It's the eqivalent of the Roman Colosseum, but instead of gladiators we have the Democrats and the Republicans.
(08-25-2023, 02:03 PM)rothschild Wrote: Hating Trump is a bowl of cheerios for Duchess.

Someone needs to shoot a dart in her ass, always carrying on about that man like a damn fool.
(08-25-2023, 04:57 PM)sally Wrote:

Someone needs to shoot a dart in her ass, always carrying on about that man like a damn fool.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2F236x%2F1...ipo=images]
Leave Duchess alone, you bitches.
(08-26-2023, 11:36 AM)Duchess Wrote: Leave Duchess alone, you bitches.

The thought of peppering your arse with bacon bits is rather amusing.
(08-26-2023, 11:36 AM)Duchess Wrote: Leave Duchess alone, you bitches.

Time to call this guy:
That’s what her sorry ass gets. Duchess I mean, not Britney. I agree with him, leave poor Britney alone already. I don’t know what people are doing to her, but whatever it is they need to stop.
Somebody call the internet police!
Good Lord, y'all still going on. 
(08-27-2023, 10:29 PM)sally Wrote: That’s what her sorry ass gets. Duchess I mean, not Britney. I agree with him, leave poor Britney alone already. I don’t know what people are doing to her, but whatever it is they need to stop.

I recently saw people talking about her IG so I went to take a look. She doesn't seem okay, she's downright weird at times, maybe she's always been this way, I don't know, I've never really paid attention to her, but what I saw led me to believe she's got some issues.
I was just joking, I don’t know anything about her. She probably doesn’t deserve to be publicly harassed however.
She has issues, but so does everyone in Hollywood.