Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RANTINGS OF A LUNATIC
Smiley_emoticons_hurra3 Smiley_emoticons_shockedSmiley_emoticons_biggrinCheershahMulti talkDancingparty

Now thats funny shit too!
Jeezus, Fibo . . .

You've gotta do a "Justice for Dummies" ebook.

The Glossary has been started.

A chapter on Maytee phrases might prove helpful, too.

'Forevermore' and 'Babiboi' . . . 115
Excuse me, been away for a few hours. What are you talking about? FB??? I'm not seeing earth shattering.
(10-21-2011, 08:09 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Excuse me, been away for a few hours. What are you talking about? FB??? I'm not seeing earth shattering.

Use this website, hon.

It's good to check before combining meds.

http://healthtools.aarp.org/drug-interac...16026021_1
you relentless mean bitches! now maytee is suing me!

here is her lawyer.
[Image: gangster.gif]

[Image: funny-criminal-lawyer-solicitor-street-c...ctures.jpg]

OMG!!!!! And I fell for it.
Bonus math question:

If a trainwreck leaves south Toledo going 150 mph, and a money tree falls in an empty wood at 15mph, at what point will maytee stfu and get a clue.

Please show your work.

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
My fell for it, was in responce to Tiki who is making fun of me. So, I picked up a bottle of chocolate wine at grocery store. It's pretty popular here. My daughter says it tastes like chocolate martini. Bottom line when does the drinking start????
Dirt Lady: Bottom line when does the drinking start????

noon eastern.
Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Whenever you start pouring!

Cheers to ya, girl!
It's always happy hour somewhere. And if there is chocolate...
On my second margarita and by the way---I love reading this thread. Very funny AND entertaining!
(10-21-2011, 08:28 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: OMG!!!!! And I fell for it.

So did I. Totally did the facepalm too.

Was it me or did the death picture of Quaddafi look just like Maytee but with a thinner mustache?

Wait... was he in his pajamas too?
"I’m not going to cry over it. I already did that on the way home." - Michael Scott
(10-22-2011, 01:57 PM)MikeyA Wrote: Was it me or did the death picture of Quaddafi look just like Maytee but with a thinner mustache?

hah

We ruined Mikey.

Did you see my "Look at ME!" "Look at ME!" "Look at ME!" avatar? Loves it. It wasn't enough that I won the contest, I needed God to cosign it...

Thanks for the chop, chickie!!!
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(10-22-2011, 09:41 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(10-22-2011, 01:57 PM)MikeyA Wrote: Was it me or did the death picture of Quaddafi look just like Maytee but with a thinner mustache?

hah

We ruined Mikey.

Did you see my "Look at ME!" "Look at ME!" "Look at ME!" avatar? Loves it. It wasn't enough that I won the contest, I needed God to cosign it...

Thanks for the chop, chickie!!!

I wouldn't say ruin as much as maybe tainted. LOL

No this is the first I saw it. Your avatar visits me at night and trims my eyebrows.
"I’m not going to cry over it. I already did that on the way home." - Michael Scott
(10-19-2011, 09:49 PM)lawheeze Wrote: [Image: photo12t.jpg]

Insane
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

the bottle of beer is a heart-wrenching touch Signs_173

[Image: 293404_310267558990036_287200467963412_1...6097_n.jpg]

Justice for Johnny & Lisa
GOD HAS MADE JUSTICE PREVAIL AND I KNOW IT WILL BE SERVED FOR YOU AND LISA!!!! AND EVERYONE THAT HURT YOU WILL PAY HERE ON EARTH THEN THEY WILL HAVE TO FACE OUR LORD AND HE WILL PERISH ALL THOSE EVIL DEMONS FOR ALL ETERNITY AMEN

Since she posted this 12 hours ago,did she find out about the Madrid arrest on Mock?
That was my thought when I saw that post last night.
WTF?
[Image: 310253_197287277014455_148994481843735_4...1746_n.jpg]
Is that a stripper gif?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.