Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
NFL 2012 SEASON
Yabba dabba doo!! I take back my doubts about Kaepernick. He's got wheels!
Commando Cunt Queen
That sonofabitch!!! I was asleep when my husband got home last night so I just got the details of his evening. He was in a luxury box on the 50 yard line. In walks Carmen Policy and his wife to join them for the evening and he proceeds to give my husband and 3 others pre-game, on field passes. So they're down there as the players come on field (he's got video of both teams). Then, as the game starts, security sends the other 3 back to the box but my husband is wearing a black jacket with a red emblem so he manages to stay on field for the first 5 minutes of the game. He's got a picture of the Packers celebrating their first touchdown and he's practically standing in the end zone. Security finally catches up with him and he goes back to the box where they're joined by Dwight Clark for the rest of the game.

Like I said, he's got photos and videos. If I get some time later, I'll get them off his phone and post some.

Bastard!!
Commando Cunt Queen
User, sounds like a dream scenario for your hubby. Wow.
(01-13-2013, 02:27 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: User, sounds like a dream scenario for your hubby. Wow.

It was. Sadly, while I recognized Carmen Policy's name, I gave him a blank look on Dwight Clark. He's like, "duh, the catch"? I didn't watch as much football back then. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-13-2013, 02:18 PM)username Wrote: That sonofabitch!!!

Bastard!!

Noooooo. He got pix & video! Respect-applause

That must have been so exciting!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
This is the photo he got after Green Bay scored. I'm not sure if I'll post any videos; I think I'd have to create a youtube account for that.

[Image: game.jpg]
Commando Cunt Queen

Lucky bastard!
Whoa 55 yds........that was good!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-13-2013, 03:59 PM)username Wrote: This is the photo he got after Green Bay scored. I'm not sure if I'll post any videos; I think I'd have to create a youtube account for that.

[Image: game.jpg]

Photobucket is free.
(01-13-2013, 07:11 PM)Maggot Wrote: Photobucket is free.

Can you post a video from PB? I always use that little tv icon for videos...do you use that (and if so, what option)? Or do you just insert it like any other PB image?
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-13-2013, 07:08 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Lucky bastard!

Ah ha! Now you agree he's a bastard!

If I'd whined enough I probably could have gone but I didn't realize quite how big of a deal it was going to be. It didn't cost him a dime either. Somebody was schmoozing him (and a few of his clients) for business. Quite the schmooze. hah
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-13-2013, 08:25 PM)username Wrote:

Can you post a video from PB? I always use that little tv icon for videos...do you use that (and if so, what option)? Or do you just insert it like any other PB image?

I posted my stupid guitar thing from it. I have another for 711 but am waiting for her to post one.
(01-13-2013, 09:26 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(01-13-2013, 08:25 PM)username Wrote:

I posted my stupid guitar thing from it. I have another for 711 but am waiting for her to post one.

Fuck that bitch! Post it up! Smiley_emoticons_smile
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-13-2013, 09:26 PM)Maggot Wrote: I posted my stupid guitar thing

That was the nicest thing you ever did for me...

...it almost made me forget that you once told me to STFU.

We have a new coach - Chip Kelly.

I don't know what I think, I have no idea who he is other than he's a successful college coach. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I can't help but feel there is a tremendous difference between college ball and the NFL.
(01-16-2013, 03:30 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I don't know what I think, I have no idea who he is other than he's a successful college coach. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I can't help but feel there is a tremendous difference between college ball and the NFL.

It's worked so far with Harbaugh!
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-16-2013, 03:39 PM)username Wrote:
(01-16-2013, 03:30 PM)Duchess Wrote:

It's worked so far with Harbaugh!

Harbaugh was a quarterback in the NFL. He instantly gets 'cred' with NFL players.

Kelly has never had anything to do with the NFL. No 'cred' will be given to him.

This is a poor hire in my opinion.

Good news, Duchess: I've been wrong many times before.
(01-16-2013, 04:08 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: This is a poor hire in my opinion.

I didn't want a college coach :(

...but, it's a done deal so I choose to be hopeful & positive. I want to feel excited about my team again.
He did really well at Oregon, so who knows? Maybe he'll make the transition easily...

We've suffered through so much shit that unless he is like Rich Kotite, we'll survive.
(01-16-2013, 04:21 PM)Jimbone Wrote: We've suffered through so much shit

Yes we have! 12

We have a talented team, why the hell isn't that enough.